Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone going to do until next Wednesday?

I really have a feeling this is all mja's fault.

Surprise Surprise ... Jodi is still running the show !

If I were the judge, I would have told them to bring her in the courtroom in her paper robe -- or padded robe -- whatever ...

And get the show on the road !

Her --Jodi's -- behavior is outrageous ...

:moo:

I wonder if they took her glasses away while on suicide watch. They look like the kind that may have a metal bar inside the plastic ear stems... if she attempted suicide that's all I can think of that she could have used, unless she was passed something which she had hidden on herself and it went undetected.

I really think Jodi wants a change in counsel...I have nothing to back this up, this is just my opinion, but I think this is what the delay is for.
And has anyone found the part in the interview yesterday where she talks about her defense team. B/c that guy Troy said he got the impression she doesn't think her defense did a good job but I didn't see that part....I only saw the part talking about Juan.

I thought they said BOTH families were still inside the court room?

What the heck was that all about?? This world has gone batty!!

I want to know why court was cancelled!!!

Wonder if she attempted suicide before court

With what ? Her yoga mat dress?? ;)

I don't think so. I have to wonder if this is about the lawyers or her offering to tell all the details if they pull the death penalty???

Do you think she had a breakdown..If that was the case,what would happen ??

Do we know for sure that Arias family left? Alexanders too?

Those poor jurors!!

WAY too much has been asked of these people and it's all been because of HER.

can't we conduct a murder trial without this witch controlling everything? apparently NOT.

she probably went nuts in the holding room or something. i put absolutely NOTHING past her. this just makes me furious.

What if I am right? A deal to give details and concede to the murder and details to give the family closure if they take the DP off the table?

Unbelievable. Jodi is still manipulating things. Looks like her stunt last night canceled Court today. She's a sneaky conniving little witch.

DT would have known ahead of time if she was too psycho to be there today. Wittness, family, jury - everyone there already. They'll be lucky if they don't loose more jurors - this delay is awful for the Alexanders and the jurors. The jurors must be SO ready to be done with his, and I'm sure the Alexanders are ready to move on.
I hate this delay for them all.

Regardless, as soon as the murderess was convicted of 1st Degree yesterday (given how confident she was that the state should have taken her plea offer, given that she according to her weirdo friend thought perhaps an acquittal, given that she said no one would ever convict her) that something Jodi orchestrated would happen. I went put last night after the verdict and was allspice and stunned by her self-servicing interview. I knew something would happen. She is too NON-Einstein to understand that she was going down in a fury of flames from the jump. Selfish, evil, narcissistic, murderer. She will NOT ever give Travis's loved ones nor her own family ANY peace.

I wonder if she can fire them now at this phase and stall.. I wonder if the show would still go on without them. Maybe she has until May 15th to replace them?

Jodi's not suicidal ... she's playing the system, she knew full well that if she said she wanted to die that it would cause all this (remember, she told the court that she specifically DIDN'T admit being suicidal when she made the 'no jury would convict me' comment to explain it). This is just manipulation, and unfortunately the court has little choice. Also she cannot agree to skip mitigation without a psyche evaluation .. she's just delaying as she has done for the whole 5 years because a cell on death row is not her idea of a good time.

Attorneys in chambers, jury in jury room, both families inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela