Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to HLN, Judge in chambers with lawyers, jury in jury room, both families still in courtroom

HLN, Natisha....

both families still in courtroom. Attorneys in chambers. Jury still in Jury room

According to Natisha Lance on HLN, counsel for both sides are in chambers, both Travis' family & the murderess' family are still in the courtroom.

Lawyers are in chambers with Judge. Family is in court. Jury is in the room.

I don't think psych evaluation would cause this sudden and long break.

Wow. Wonder why the families are still in Court and why the Jury is still in the jury room.

Anyone else get a 'black hole' notice from their antivirus program? Mine said the threat was removed.

Ok.. So both families are STILL in courtroom?
Lawyers in chambers..

Hmm anyone watching Katie Wick's twitter?

Wow, the families there, the jury there, attorneys in chambers.
wth???

So I just visited the "other site" for the first time to see what they are saying. OMG, there are actually people on there still posting that they believe the 2 Ninjas killed TA. In what alternate reality can such a thought even exist? Wouldn't that mean that even though they "support JA" they still don't believe a single word even she has said? I guess they believe she decided to lie when she said that she did it? My head hurts now!

I guess I'm going to go back and watch JA's latest interview with the sound off and just play Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me" song in the background. That should cheer me up! :scared:

I think Jodi had this game planned all along, she knew exactly what to say in the planned interview .. it's just her particular way of hurting people - she gets off on it.

Oh NO!...
I just realized Schuby doesn't get to see her betrothed for a week...

I read a tweet posted on the other thread that when Travis' family and friends came out they had tears in their eyes...anyone heard anything about this? I'm going crazy, what is going on??? I"ve been locked out of the tv by my son....

Sounds like the family members are still in the courtroom.

This is the weirdest thing to happen thus far IMO!!! I mean, what could POSSIBLY delay the show a week when the hard part is already over?

HLN was reporting - and I had the same thoughts before they said it - that today's part would most likely be very short and possibly done today.

And that the penalty phase was scheduled to start MONDAY! I know I heard that!!!

SO WTF?????????????

I bet she's trying to delay it by firing her attorneys. That would cause a long delay and it was ensure that perhaps this jury (who convicted her) wouldn't be able to hand down a death sentence.

HLN just showed an interview Beth did some time ago with Steven and Tanisha and he mentioned that when he got the call Travis had died , he was in the military at the time. Just when I thought I could not admire this family more than I already did.....
Thank you Steven, and your wife, for your service to our country. You likely have buddies that served with you that truly do have PTSD. WOW, my friend. God bless you!!!

Thank you Jesus, for the justice for Travis and this dear sweet family.

Unless she has gone COMPLETELY off the rails, there should be no reason that she would get any special treatment/evaluations/ etc. for her "emotional distress." Any inmate that was convicted of 1st degree murder would be "suicidal." I certainly hope that's not the reason we are stalled...

Regardless, as soon as the murderess was convicted of 1st Degree yesterday (given how confident she was that the state should have taken her plea offer, given that she according to her weirdo friend thought perhaps an acquittal, given that she said no one would ever convict her) that something Jodi orchestrated would happen. I went put last night after the verdict and was allspice and stunned by her self-servicing interview. I knew something would happen. She is too NON-Einstein to understand that she was going down in a fury of flames from the jump. Selfish, evil, narcissistic, murderer. She will NOT ever give Travis's loved ones nor her own family ANY peace.

i was also afraid her little interview would cause havoc today. i just thought we'd know it before 1 pm.
we know she made it to the courthouse. so i'm wondering if she did something spectacular in the holding room. the psych evaluation is all i can think of that would take a WEEK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torchy