Aggravation phase #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I ended up in the sequence of events thread. I never left this thread and I was wondering why hardly anyone was posting. I think others where put there too. Yikes, this is all so creepy.

Jodi's not suicidal ... she's playing the system, she knew full well that if she said she wanted to die that it would cause all this (remember, she told the court that she specifically DIDN'T admit being suicidal when she made the 'no jury would convict me' comment to explain it). This is just manipulation, and unfortunately the court has little choice. Also she cannot agree to skip mitigation without a psyche evaluation .. she's just delaying as she has done for the whole 5 years because a cell on death row is not her idea of a good time.
Could be a ploy. Who knows, given all of her antics. She did have that interview lined up before the verdict was ever given.

Maybe they are going to do aggravation phase today, with no cameras?
Why else would jury still be sitting there? They would have been dismissed for the day, no?

Hmm I think something is up.. IDK just very wonky with EMTs people there.. telling Katie to leave no speak this is really dramatized wonky hinky whatever

Moo...

1. There will be a competency hearing
2. JA fired her defense team
3. The defense team quit.

Gotta be one of the 3.....

I moved a post across thread lines! Yay me!!!.lol...I think I did...

WAY too much has been asked of these people and it's all been because of HER.

can't we conduct a murder trial without this witch controlling everything? apparently NOT.

she probably went nuts in the holding room or something. i put absolutely NOTHING past her. this just makes me furious.

If she did, then they should have put her in a straight jacket and put a Hannibal Lector mask over her face and wheeled her into the courtroom.

With what ? Her yoga mat dress?? ;)

I don't think so. I have to wonder if this is about the lawyers or her offering to tell all the details if they pull the death penalty???

Who would believe anything she said? I think they are going to have her evaluated to see if she is competent. There have been the most delays in this trial I have ever heard of.

With what ? Her yoga mat dress?? ;)

I don't think so. I have to wonder if this is about the lawyers or her offering to tell all the details if they pull the death penalty???

I'm just speculating but it is doable. According to MCSO Sgt. JA would be allowed to wear civilian clothes for court today, they would have to give her her eye glasses...there are a number of ways to attempt suicide with her clothes and glasses.

Someone on the previous thread said something of JA's grandmother not always using a wheelchair. I don't want to give anything to her family, but there are medical reasons why someone may use one at times and not at other times Using my own health as an example, distance and/or weather affect whether I can walk someplace. I can walk from the parking lot into the store, but have to use one of the motorized cart to shop. I can usually walk into my Dr's office, but not always depending on weather or if I am having a flare up. Walking to a city courthouse or hospital from parking is not something I would be able to do, the distance would be to far. So on this one issue I will give grandma a pass. Even if my initial thoughts were the same as many on here!!

If that ambulance was for Jodi., then I can see keeping the jury until it pulls away so that there is no speculation.

As I said on another thread, I'd bet money it was for her.

I just woke up from an unplanned nap - what is going on?

Jodi will keep going after this too .. she's going to delay the trip to death row for as long as possible .. what else can she pull I wonder. Clearly a migraine wasn't going to cut it today.

What if I am right? A deal to give details and concede to the murder and details to give the family closure if they take the DP off the table?

If I was the family I would say it doesn't matter anymore. I don't want the gory details. I've seen enough. Let's just get on with DP. Go ahead and admit you murdered him you murderer. I already knew you did it so you're not telling me anything new. Let's get the jodi show over and get the DP going.

I hate to say this (and I'm purely speculating), but is it possible that the murderess' attorneys heard Juror # 8's telephone interview yesterday, specifically the "We all had our personal devices..cell phones, iPhones, tablets and were able to keep busy", and now the defense team is doing something in regards to that?

You don't think she went unhinged & was TAZED so they have to take her to be evaluated?

Grrrrrr listening to another part of interview F'n give up NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!!

According to HLN, Judge in chambers with lawyers, jury in jury room, both families still in courtroom

You know, from what I hear death row is a horrible place to have to live. Mostly solitary...

Maybe it hit her.

I read a tweet posted on the other thread that when Travis' family and friends came out they had tears in their eyes...anyone heard anything about this? I'm going crazy, what is going on??? I"ve been locked out of the tv by my son....

I only know what HLN is saying and - Travis' family is still inside along with, Jodi's family. No media, attorney's are in chambers. Juror's are still there too.

Could be a ploy. Who knows, given all of her antics. She did have that interview lined up before the verdict was ever given.

It's a ploy .. she knew the consequences .. remember her DESCRIPTION of what would happen to her if a guard overheard her saying that 'no jury would convict me because I was going to take my own life' on the stand?

is it too much to ask for Jodi to have taken the ultimate of control in killing herself?.. I realize many would be angry about it going down like that but I'm going to be completely honest and say that I would not mind it a bit. it would be final and it would be permanently over for Travis' family. there would be no years to follow of Jodi's relentless torture via proceedings and appeals..her continuing anything at all that will NOT allow the family to be at peace and for her to be in control of not allowing peace to the family,.

I would rejoice with gladness and would laugh at how in the end she thought she was exerting the ultimate act of power and control, but the reality was that she brought about finality that is only attainable through her no longer existing on this earth.

it would be Jodi that was the loser all the way around in the end and yet just another huge epic fail on Jodi's part of doing anything successfully..

a girl can hope, can't she?.. I realize Jodi could never ever do this, but IMO boy, how I so wish she could!.. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member