Aggravation phase #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it aired on HLN; then thats a confirm for me. Wow one of the TH said just now on HLN if this judge finally has taken control of the court room for the first time (I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has felt this frustration with this judge!!) maybe she finally has had it with Jodi A. Comments on HLN now are just this. Interesting. unprecedented. And not good to try to make things a BIG SECRET. It causes a lot of speculation; trouble and is immature. It's just wrong.

Jean says Jodi is in the psych ward under suicide watch and being constantly watched.

Now I'm feeling sorry for her.

Psych ward is preferable to a jail cell I'm sure. She knows what she's doing. She just doesn't want her jail dinner again tonight.

I'm very surprised that Sheriff Joe signed off on letting Jodi do that interview. Is that something we know for sure?

Joe Arpaio is a publicity hound to the nth degree. It doesn't surprise me at all.

Yep you did! And, boy this must have been a doosy to cause this latest delay. Hope we find out soon. What's the big secret and why???

The best one I've heard yet is that there is a court-ordered full psych eval underway because of her claim to prefer death to LWOP. Naturally, she is just manipulating the system, but it would make sense that the Court would need to take that seriously and go through the motions before the Aggravation phase.

I respectfully disagree. If she wanted to kill herself she had plenty of opportunities to do so. She cut herself and it hurt..... She is too vain to hurt herself. She is looking for attention and stalling tactics and it is working. I would be giving her the blade. Get it over with Jodi.

My thoughts exactly. She is stalling and doing whatever she can so this will have a different outcome. But it won't, it may just take a little longer. Someone will eventually put an end to this. She is probably playing crazy, giving that interview, and most likely firing her attorneys just to buy more time.

With JA propensity to lie, I would not put it past her to try and manipulate the psych therapists at the jail and her attorneys. Unfortunately for her, prison psych professionals are not as gullible as Samuels or Geffner. They have seen it all. JA is pissed she is no longer in control. Look at the ridiculous motions her lawyers have filed. Too much

I am livid! Yesterday Travis' friends and family were given Justice and they were overjoyed and thankful. Then today....Jodi ruined ALL of that with whatever BS she's up to now. What an Evil B%tch. Once again she is running the show and putting Travis' loved ones through more pain. I HATE HER!

We are all speculating about what is the reason for the delay of this next phase. Some has offered the opinion she wants to voluntarily accept the DP and expedite the process. That would be very nice for the TA’s family, for the citizens of AZ. But I think FJA is behaving crazy to postpone the inevitable. She wants to create more drama, more show time, more jerking every body around.

So if this is a competency issue and she is deemed incompetent then she get's to go to competency school. She is getting a lot of education, first her GED and now maybe Competency School. This is will be great for her to pad her CV.

If she does waiver the mitigation then for sure it's only because she wants to deny the Alexander Family the satisfaction of testifying and giving their impact statement.

And her attorneys filed a motion to see the victim impact statements in the last few days didn't they?

and there she be in all her colours :sick:
Someone take away her crayons once and for all.

then there's JW calling Ryan a "*advertiser censored* for the state"...just too much :facepalm:

God, she's so nuts. Using her Sunday School euphemisms when the reality is she is a rageful, brutal killer.

I don't think Wilmot was her lawyer at that time, the lawyer she's talking about is that Victoria person who represented her for a while.

BPD = endless drama

:scared:

When you think back to all our posts since last nights interview till now..

Interview & BS she said
Psych Ward
Special Transport
All the HLN circle talk ...

Why nickname for BPD is Crazymaker!! She's whipped the WHOLE COUNTRY into a tizzy wondering why this why that did this happen did that happen yada!

So Just think what life was like for Travis with her behaviors her double talk etc.
This just reinforces the need for DP because she will continue this DRAMA till the day the needle enters the vein!!

*please note the reference to BPD is not meant to offend anyone who is or knows someone who has this disorder. Individuals with this disorder who work with therapy, meds & Dr's are not lumped in with those who refuse to acknowledge their disorder or take Personal Resposibility or accountability for actions etc.

Psych ward is preferable to a jail cell I'm sure. She knows what she's doing. She just doesn't want her jail dinner again tonight.

I don't think so....she has no access to books, paper, writing instruments, she's in a cell alone with nothing but her smock.

I believe Jodi waived her right to the next phase and want the death penalty, so judge wants her competency evaluated. Jodi knows what she did was heinous, she just wants the last word in giving herself the death penalty!

As I said above, very possible, I hope so. The only thing I differ with is your comment that JA knows it's heinous. I believe she thinks it was appropriate and he deserved it and thus, in her warped mind, not heinous, but justice.

This morning I was ? why HLN was allowed to say she was in a Psych Ward, then they explained she is in a New Facility; IN that Jail's Psych Ward and was transferred today in the Psych Ward Van ALONE;TO the courthouse and that is what aired today on HLN. and that she was wearing, (present tense) civilian clothing. Then the ambulances and firetrucks arrived. Then everything went nuts. Then the EMS said Not everything is for JodiArias in response to the gurney etc etc. I feel it was exactly for the drama queen.

She is pizzed! She was completely humiliated in front of Travis' family. She had to let them and us know it doesn't bother her a bit if she gets the death penalty...she actually prefers it, don't ya know? Ha! It galls her no end the Alexander family is going to get the last word AND take away her profits for the rest of her miserable life. Guess what, Arias...we beat you!! You can scream your head off in a padded cell all you want. WE STILL BEAT YOU!!

I'm wondering if Jodi Ann is playing an immature game of reverse psychology. "I'll tell them I want to be killed, then they'll do everything they can NOT to kill me!" :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member