Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an example/picture of the "Suicide Prevention Smock" that most jails/prisons use:

http://www.preventsuicide.com/index.htm

It's known most commonly by the name of TACO SUIT. Don't you know how angry Jodi must be to have to wear one of these? They are next to impossible to sit down in, inmates either have to stand or lay down. They are not allowed any underwear or socks either. Oh Jodi, Jodi, Jodi... don't you wish you had kept your mouth shut now? This is quite a fashion statement! :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Love the Orange Taco! I think this is better than DP! LWOP in this taco wrap. :floorlaugh: I honestly have no sympathy. Tweeting, designing t-shirt's for fundraising for 'other' survivors of DV, selling "art".. She was convinced she was walking for time served.. Awesome!

LOL!!

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/jodi-ariasverdict-did-she-flip-off-jurors

KNXV_jodi_arias_flips_bird_middle_finger_20130508154854_320_240.JPG

Posted: 05/08/2013
Last Updated: 35 minutes ago

By: abc15.com staff

PHOENIX - Did Jodi Arias intentionally "flip the bird" at the jury after being found guilty of first-degree murder?

An ABC15 viewer captured a screenshot of what she believes is Arias giving the middle finger.

Arias was found guilty of first-degree murder on Wednesday following a lengthy trail.

The sentencing phase will begin Thursday at 1 p.m.

When Juan was asking her if she was crying when she stabbed Travis...she was holding up her glasses with her middle finger...I thought that was intentional, too.

Bringing this from another thread.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m
The State v Jodi Arias trial will resume with the aggravation phase on 5/15 at 10am. Today’s court proceedings were sealed.

Of course when I have phone interview Weds Morning!!!! :banghead:

Jodi does not want to see the Alexander's because they look too much like the man who abused her... Wow! She just can't give up can she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that our little slasher killer may have literally, truly lost it. They don't want to roll her into court on an Anthony Hopkins style cart, so the shrinks and their drugs are trying to settle her down. It probably happens all the time, so nothing new to the jail staff. It could be real and I, for one,hope it is.

If she does waiver the mitigation then for sure it's only because she wants to deny the Alexander Family the satisfaction of testifying and giving their impact statement.

MOO-But I really think this is what she is up to

CJA will not like Travis's family calling her out on what she is in front of the whole world

That being an evil murderer!!

Oh, Syra, I disagree. I think she can't wait to hear how much she's made them suffer. She'll enjoy every minute of it.

It's her lawyers that want to lessen the impact of the statements. They're trying to save her life, which is their job. This motion won't succeed -- and even if it did, the jury has seen that family every single day. They understand how the Alexanders feel.

Unfortunately, there is always another waiting in the wings...

I'm so done with NG saying Arther instead of author and jur-or. HLN is going to have to something very stunning after this trial is finally over (if it's ever over) to make me ever watch them again.

Isn't this a problem that will just fix itself? Why are they watching her on suicide watch if she's going to get the death penalty? Leave her be.

THE ONLY reason she's suicidal is because she didn't get away with it. NOT because she has finally found remorse.

JA is no more important than any of the other inmate in the jail. The media did a special where inmates were interviewed. It is permitted. If Jodi does not listen to her attorneys it is quite possible therein lies the problem. Why would we try to place blame on someone else? Jodi will not be denied. She will cook her own goose. And since she is so intelligent Jodi knows she has the right to keep her mouth shut.

I'm not only talking about the interview and I know she's no more important than any other inmate.

bbm - Jodi will not be denied? Well when she's an inmate in jail or prison and a defendant or convicted murderer, other people and institutions are responsible. It's not blaming, it's called responsibility.

Same thing in the real world. She would not be denied, that's why she did what she did all her life and eventually killed. Someone (Travis) told her no and look what happened. Now she's in jail. She's doing what she wants, when she wants to and she tends to get the most leniency possible. She could be denied but she's not.

Looks like Jodi was moved to another jail for the psych ward. I'm sure that freaked her out after being in Estrella for almost 5 years.

Shouldn't have opened her mouth...

If this is so, she will now have a feel of how alone she will be in years to come if she does get the DP. Yesterday's verdict clearly disturbed her, she did not have all of her friends and followers, the ones she said treat her like a celebrity, to go back to. I am sure she is having culture shock, new guards, new setting, no toys, checked on every 15 minutes. She's feeling "the Pain' of it all.

Jean says Jodi is in the psych ward under suicide watch and being constantly watched.

Now I'm feeling sorry for her.

I don't feel sorry for her. I think its standard protocol for someone who'd threatened suicide so much..

No doubt some of those motions were filed at her insistence. She sat for four months scribbling like a mad woman with her junior-sized pencils. I'd venture to say that a significant amount of what's inside those notebooks is revisionist history of the world according to Jodi. No matter what outcome is decided in the penalty phase, Jodi will not go quietly to her fate.

I still want to know how many times she drew pictures of Juan...but then when we knew for sure she had plagiarized, by tracing ADS in a magazine *how juvinile!* it only showed how little she is. She doesn't draw, she had to
C O P Y. No talent here, move on. No photographer. Move On. No Degree. Move On. No husband. This was totally if I can't have you no one else will; and that one letter also smacked a bit of "you are going against what you preach and live, let me teach you a lesson" I see she is very angry; that's what JA's crime says. She should be flanked by guards, at all times. Sit in same place until you rot in a cell? Possibly. How manipulative of her, I warned my family yesterday just watch her pull this crap today and she did.

I think yesterday we heard that she was going to be put on suicide watch due to some of her statements in the interview. My guess is this is just an expansion of that where based on her statements about how she could get "freedom" if she gets the DP, some powers to be decided to protect themselves legally and order an evaluation to make sure she is fit for this next phase of the trial.

The scary part is what if she is determined to be not competent? Could that have any impact on the verdict already given to her?

i just asked AZ this on the legal thread. because won't both sides have her examined by a shrink? then they'll argue over whether she is or not in a hearing----the DT saying she's not----and the judge decides?

Okay, I don't usually hammer on JC that much but every time she tells the story of asking Jodi's mom how Jodi was yesterday the answer changes. First she said SA said, "she's fine." Later she said SA said, "she's good." Just now she said SA said, "she's great." In a couple hours she'll report that SA said she's eating caviar and sipping champagne.

What kind of weirdos?

It is not a defense. It's an issue of whether she is competent to understand the proceedings against her and assist in her own defense. A competency claim can be brought at ANY time before sentencing.

This is my best guess as to what's happening right now.

Sorry it took me so long to get back had things to do. Here is what I was talking about. Maybe you misunderstood me.
13-3993. Examination of defendant pleading not guilty by reason of insanity; privilege inapplicability; reports

A. In any criminal prosecution in which the defendant has declared the defendant's intent to invoke an insanity defense, on a showing of unequal resources the state shall have the right to nominate and have appointed for examination of the defendant to determine the defendant's mental state the same number of medical doctors and licensed psychologists that will testify on behalf of the defense.

B. If a defendant in a criminal prosecution refuses to be examined by the state's mental health experts, the court shall preclude the defendant from offering expert evidence of the defendant's mental state at the time of the alleged crime.

C. The privilege of confidential communications between a medical doctor or licensed psychologist and the defendant as it relates to the defendant's mental state at the time of the alleged crime does not apply if any mental disability defense is raised.

D. If any mental disability defense is raised, both the state and the defendant shall receive prior to the trial complete copies of any report by a medical doctor or licensed psychologist who examines the defendant to determine the defendant's mental state at the time of the alleged crime or the defendant's competency.

Snipped for vomit-inducing content.

Softail!!! I can't thank you enough for transcribing!! :tyou:

IT's a difficult read! Her sentence structure is whack. Not a prophet or a writer either! Egads.

Jean says Jodi is in the psych ward under suicide watch and being constantly watched.

Now I'm feeling sorry for her.

I'm sorry that your feelings have been manipulated by this convicted murderer. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001