Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: his last tweet he explained why he would NEVER be arrested :drumroll: It was about 6 hours ago I think. Surprise, surprise.

Kinda reminds me of someone else saying no jury would ever convict her. Why do people say such stupid things???? Comes around to bite them big time.

Dr Drew thinks JA is truly mentally ill and isn't manipulating because he thinks the medical professionals are somehow able to not just detect lies and manipulation but have the legal authority to chose what to believe (aka she MUST be mental or else they wouldn't admit her) It's pretty obvious that these people can't chose to ignore her threats because of liability etc but Dr Drew is taking her psych ward vacation as an indicator she isn't lying/manipulating this time around. Just bullocks

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

DrD is the most naive person on tv ever. Plus he can't make a firm diagnosis to save his life.

(or anybody else's)

:cow:

Before her arrest and during her interrogation Jodi seemed obsessed with Travis's family. Asking Flores about them, "crying" about things they will miss out on, questions on if Flores told them about her arrest, how often he speaks to them...sending 18 page letters and of course the flowers...

Now she cannot deal with seeing them speak to her in person about what she did to him?

I think it's very possible that she blames Travis' family for telling Travis she was not someone to hang out with or ever marry.

I think that if he'd been her evaluator, he would have gotten sucked into her vortex just like Dr. Samuels and ALV.

And I love DD, for the record. I just think on some level from afar, he's bought what's she's selling.

I think what Mark was telling him is that DD is falling for the same thing Jodi pulled on her evaluators. JD nailed it.

I wonder if her family was talking about the interview and her wanting the DP? ABC15 will be putting it up, they need to hurry! ;) That reporters twitter said it was a family member, but not her mother.

I know there is a lot of talk right now about suicide as manipulation or suicidal thoughts, once communicated, as a ploy for sympathy. Anyone considering suicide is in a severely debilitated mental state, no matter who or why. It's not a joke.

Suicide is not a joke but JA has made it into one.

But JA would never harm a hair on her head. She has been using the manipulative tool of "I'm going to commit suicide" in order to control others for many years. That was one of the reasons Travis didn't get rid of her when he should have because she knew he had a conscience and worried she would commit suicide and he would feel guilt. Of course she had no intentions of harming herself. She has had more than ample opportunity all of her life and all she has done is verbally threaten to do it with the goal to manipulate others. I haven't even heard of a serious attempted suicide she has ever done.

It is just like her false claims of abuse. It is offensive to the ones who have really been victims of domestic violence abuse. Now she is falsely letting everyone believe she wants to harm herself so she can be the center of attention.... so once again she is making a mockery out of those who really do contemplate suicide and are in a debilitated mental state.

She is the most repulsive 'thing' I've ever seen. I cant bring myself to call her a human being.

With the seething, simmering rage that was just under the surface in that interview last night, I would imagine one of the main reasons JA doesn't want the Alexanders to give their victim impact statements in person is because she's losing the ability to control herself. I really think if this goes on much longer and gets more intense, we're gonna see her lose control. I can't say I'd cover my eyes if she did ;)

I have been trying to think of just the right word to describe JA and I just heard the word on HLN and then it clicked. Savage, yep that's it savage.

I'm wondering if whatever JA did that Travis found out about is going to be revealed during the penalty phase.

Whatever it was that she did, she was ostensibly going to call "her lawyer" on the following Monday. It was also something that didn't quite meet the level of Travis outright calling the police on her YET. He WAS going to tell everyone what she had done if she didn't fess up.

The interview of the night before was calculated to cause an uproar, so it may just be about that, but it seems like it would be bigger than that to cause the long delay.

OK...now the prevailing thought is that her interview last night is what caused all this commotion today?

I mean, wouldn't both families have watched it last night? Or heard about it today and watched it at some point? Why would the court have to show it to them?

Why would that cause the court to shut down? The sherrif's dept. allowed it to happen.

Could her lawyers have come in and said that it proves she is mentally unstable? I didn't see that at all!

Could they say...I don't know, what?????? Lawyerly type people...what kind of grounds could that interview get Jodi and/or the Defense Team?

I don't like being kept in the dark...at all. Can you tell? We are now talking about a convicted felon! What kind of rights does she still have to be kept from the public???

Am I horrible breaking out in a HUGE smile reading that?

Nope, I am shocked ( no pun intended)at the un-recognizable laugh that comes out of my mouth thinking about that. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It will only happen this once, after she's evaluated, they'll probably just put her on tranquilizers and the show will go on!:facepalm:

If they do that, let's hope they put her on benzos and then cold turkey her off them.

Me bad, I know.

Since when are suicidal peeps allowed visitors? My, how things have changed...

No, no, no...peeps need to quit watching HLN, LOL! JA's mom was turned back. JA is under suicide protocol........padded cell, by herself, constantly being monitored, wearing a paper gown UNLESS they've switched to those comfy crayon looking Velcro numbers someone posted. She does NOT have a TV, if she is allowed outside...IF...she is attended by 2 guards. She is being watched when she uses the bathroom. Think "regular people' psych ward, but worse. It's kind of a preview, in the extreme of deathrow.
This is this first time she has mention "being dead", ie "suicidal ideologies" and someone finally took it seriously. NOT what she's used to having ANYONE do. All her manipulation of people by saying she wants to die and getting her way because people are so sad for her, "it's ok, JA, come and move to Mesa and I'll protect you from the stalker", or "Don't kill yourself, I won't break up with you".....Sheriff Joe takes any inkling of someone wanting to die as, OK, off to the psych ward, the exact place someone should have taken JA the very first time she said that years ago, trying to manipulate people.

2 things

If court was cancelled today b/c Dr.Horn was not aval Mon & Tues
then why were the records seal today

I agree with AZLawyer-I do not want other jury for this phase,they would not be IMO emotionally involved with it like the jury now is

I'm not sure I understand this, I was under the impression court was cancelled but sealed as to why. The rumours around the court suggest the possibility of a conflict with the DT. Heard screaming loud foul language coming from JA and her defense.

Wouldn't the attorney for the Alexander's have KNOWN when and if the statute had run out?

P.S. My computer was behaving very wonky around page 3. I could not bring up any WS pages :scared: :scared: making sure it's working right now.

On a thread last night someone pasted the law on this and it said if there is a conviction, then the limitation went on for one year after that date??

With the seething, simmering rage that was just under the surface in that interview last night, I would imagine one of the main reasons JA doesn't want the Alexanders to give their victim impact statements in person is because she's losing the ability to control herself. I really think if this goes on much longer and gets more intense, we're gonna see her lose control. I can't say I'd cover my eyes if she did ;)

Totally!!! I just wish this Judge had the proverbial b@lls to take control and let it happen. Right now SHE'S reacting to Jodi and that THE WORST WAY TO GO WITH A BPD!!

Jodi Arias Voice Mail to Fox 10's Troy Hayden -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiePr-Vsn6M&feature=youtu.be

That message sounds like there were plans if first degree came down Like Jodi thought she would be busy. If less she was in no hurry. Wonder what the 1st degree plan was. Is it what she is pulling now so that is why she was going to be in a hurry for the interview?? Interesting message.

Jodi is just freaking out because the verdict did not go in her favour.

She wants taped Victim Impact Statement because Jodi will be shredded to pieces.

It's all about Jodi. What about Travis???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV