Aggravation phase #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am suspicious too, considering the profile picture is the same one as a picture posted through that "new" twitter account.

Sorry, I don't know how to post two separate quotes, so copied this one:
[original post from Alexander family fan: Attorney Jeff Gold posted a copy of a post on Facebook from one of Jodi's relatives, Kavonna Arias, that says Jodi's lawyers asked judge to allow them to be removed from the case.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2h
Hummmm, is this confirmation of what #jodiarias hearing was about Thursday? http://t.co/StEvi7kn7C

You just can't make this stuff up
!]

Sounds suspicious to me because sometime yesterday late afternoon on HLN they showed Jodi's mom and other family members enter the place where JA is and they came out about 10 minutes later. All they said was they could not see her. (JC was trying unsuccessfully to interview them on camera, coming and going)

I really don't think Jodi is Borderline. (Even if she's been diagnosed with it.)

I realize she DOES have a lot of the characteristics.
I realize on the surface, she might appear to be.

But I am unfortunately quite an expert on the subject. I don't think that Jodi considers herself worthless or useless.
I think she finds herself to be quite amazing actually. *gag*

I don't think she uses sex to fill up emptiness in her life.
I think she uses sex to manipulate the men in her life.

To my knowledge she also hasn't self injured has she? Suicide threats yes, but no self injury?
That is another thing that is just not consistent with a Borderline. Self injury is huge.

I don't know if she is TRYING to be Borderline or if those are just her traits?
I do think she ACTS very Borderline... I just don't think she actually FEELS Borderline.

Does that make sense??? Maybe not unless you are Borderline.... :giggle:

I don't think that Jodi is strong enough to survive life as a Borderline. I think she'd crack. :twocents:

???????

Except...those with personality disorders often do just that-talk it for manipulation. That is the reality of someone who lives with one or more of those disorders-often times they will threaten suicide as an emotional ploy and manipulation. When you work in the field long enough you learn to tell the difference after a while. I have heard sooo many statements similar to "I will kill myself because you put me here!" from an involuntary patient, or "I will kill myself unless you decide to let me back in once I leave here!" Just as examples. They are taken seriously, but sorry to say I see the same repeats over and over and over. They are different than the truly suicidal patients I have encountered and the ones who truly are can be very nerve wracking because we have to be with them constantly, not even being in the bathroom alone. Sadly Jodi Arias makes this a joke. She is not considering suicide and never will.

I also think this is the one thing Jodi fears the family will clear up in their statement as to why Travis let her stay as long as she did on June 4th. The fact that she used the threat of suicide to control him explains a lot of why he had trouble breaking free of her. A person who would be that concerned about her hurting herself would be less likely to have been the abuser.

Good Morning Team Travis!

I haven't looked back yet, I know it was time for me to take a voluntary evening off. Chris Hughes tweeted this about 3 hours ago.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 3h
#JodiArias voicemail to Fox reporter Troy Hayden to set up post-verdict interview. http://www.youtube.com/embed/WiePr-Vsn6M … #coocoocachoo

I have a question....I thought inmates could only make collect calls. So how was she able to leave a voice mail? Was she using someone's phone to call direct? Something is smelling fishy and it isn't rotten fish. Anyone????

Apparently denial and deflection run high in the family... according to the t-post, FJA's attorneys bumbled the case and now they want off?! :floorlaugh: It couldn't possibly be because FJA went behind their backs and arranged for an interview with media immediately following the jury's decision? No, of course not... :scared:

JMO ~

Well, it's not her fault!

What's a girl to do???

:juanettes:

She doesn't scare me. What worries me more is that there are people out there that believe her and seem blinkered to what she did to him.

I was on a particular support site today...AND...there are people on there who believe she is protecting the two people who REALLY murdered Travis Alexander and SACRIFICING her life for theirs and that she is some sort of martyr...OH.MY.GODDESS.ME...

WOW...

Good Morning Team Travis!

I haven't looked back yet, I know it was time for me to take a voluntary evening off. Chris Hughes tweeted this about 3 hours ago.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 3h
#JodiArias voicemail to Fox reporter Troy Hayden to set up post-verdict interview. http://www.youtube.com/embed/WiePr-Vsn6M … #coocoocachoo

I have a question....I thought inmates could only make collect calls. So how was she able to leave a voice mail? Was she using someone's phone to call direct? Something is smelling fishy and it isn't rotten fish. Anyone????

I wondered the same thing about needing to only make collect calls.

IMO, Katie Wick should take a lesson or two from Beth Karas. I checked out her website..way too Christian conservative for me. I miss real old fashioned news. I just want the news...no opinions please. I think Beth Karas does a great job.

I totally agree with you 100%! Just the FACTS, like Beth Karas gives, she pulls NO punches and shows no bias whatsoever and that makes her the MOST credible. Definitely don't throw in any religious opinions into the news as that takes all the credibility away.

Kavonna my butt, I'll bet that's Donovan stirring up what she wallows in.

Fo sho, Fo sho, Fo sho

On the Facebook post photo , it does show the person who replied, Becky A......, and that five people liked the comment, so it is on someone's Facebook page, I just have no idea who that person is.

I have no idea who that is, or even the answer to the question someone posed here last evening , is Donovan a man or woman.

Just that the lawyer, Jeff Gold posted it to his twitter.

How shall I say this politely, her family and group of friends do not appear to be learned , sophisticated folks. It would not surprise me if one of them posted something their mom or aunt told them, although the mother may have been advised not to speak of it. I do not go on their pages, but I've been told that the brother posts openly about pot on his page, and the sister, Angela details on her pages about her having to be in rehab, how she has, or is planning to give a baby up for adoption, because of her issues, etc.
Then we have Jodi and the parents very strange interviews with Detective Flores. I do not believe these folks are.......

well, I'll try to remember to make my Gram proud and leave it at that. :facepalm::facepalm:

What I do know is people are known by the company they keep. What a stark contrast it is to look on Jodi's side of the courtroom and see convicts and experts that take to the stand and LIE, compared to the very elegant, well mannered , fine , upstanding friends and family of Travis Alexander. I'd much rather hear from Travis' friends ( as in my signature, their various interviews ).

I do think, considering everything that we do know that it is a possibility that the lawyers asked to be removed from the case, after she gave that interview that cut them off at the knees from any hope of defending her against the death penalty. So it could be true that a family member, or friend, posted something on their facebook they were told by friend or Aunt Sandy. If I were Jennifer or Nurmi, I would one hundred percent ask to be removed, and I am one hundred percent certain that I would also ask for a psych evaluation of Jodi before we continued if the judge made me remain on the case. (I imagine the judge has had many, many, many a defendant ask to fire their lawyer at this stage, or see major fighting with the defendant/lawyer at this stage of the trial. I do miss judge Perry and his "This ain't my first rodeo, Mr. Baez" comments he would make in open court.

I am glad to learn that trial was already going to be dark, today, Friday and it turns out that whatever psych eval the judge ordered , like in Casey Anthony's case can certainly be handled over the weekend. Then it is Dr. Horn who is the reason we cannot continue Monday or Tuesday, but come Wednesday ....IT'S ON!!

The only people I want to hear from, loud and clear, is Travis' beloved siblings.

http://youtu.be/5nbQlDQGwnM

what I find scary is since she can make calls and leave voice mails. I hope Travis siblings have super secret nums and their home address is also super secret. cause since Dr marte house was robbed of her laptop and not many knew she was doing an evaluation on JA.only people close to the case knew. don't know if at the time JA was acting as her own lawyer that she got her hands on lots of private info. wonder if they checked out who she called or who visited her at the time the lapptop was stolen.

Whoever is running that FB page better hope what they posted is false. If it is a family member( cousin is my guess considering the "our garndmother" comment) than they were under the same gag order everyone else was put under yesterday. If the info is real I hope the judge throws the book at them

Also, when the "reporter" asked the convicted killer about the majority of women's opinions of her being negative, the convicted killer stated that means those women, yes all women who don't believe her BS, have never been abused. Give me a flipping break. CKJA wouldn't know abuse if it slapped her across the face. :banghead:

The convicted killer planned this interview, just as much as she premeditated the murder of Travis Alexander. I do believe one of her worst fears is being on suicide watch. Sheriff Joe did it because of her own words in the interview and can hold her there, and shut her up for 72 hours. CKJA did not expect this and is throwing a major hissy fit.

She will try to avoid the Victim Impact Statement, but JSS won't allow her to do it. IMO - JSS has run a tight ship, meaning this case won't be reversed on appeal, and she won't allow CKJA to let it be thrown out in the future.

The amazing thing is, the interview will be shown to the jury, the jury she dissed in the interview. It will show her lack of remorse, trashing the victim, family, prosecution...everyone BUT Jodi! Just like Dr. Demarte said..just like Juan said, it's everyone else's fault...don't cha know!!

It's not going to work, delay, stall, try to grab attention..at the end of the day, JA is just a killer and will die a killer. Travis will be remembered as the victim. The Alexander family will always be known as the faces of true victims, seekers of justice, amazing hearts and souls..who have been pained ENOUGH!! I pray this garbage ends soon for them, and they can finally grieve.

Great point about CKJA NOT thinking far enough ahead to realize that Ole Sheriff Joe would throw her arse in the Crazy Cell! Boy oh boy, that explains the stroke she is throwing right now! She planned that interview to take all the JOY away from the Alexander's after the FINALLY, after all these years of the JODI SHOW, they would get a few moments of relief and joy from the Jury siding with JUSTICE instead of the lies and lies of CKJA. There was NO way CKJA was going to allow Travis or his family to have any moments of peace, thus the interview pity party. Thankfully, Sheriff Joe put the Kaibash on her next episode of the Jodi Show! What she did is only going to make the Jury MORE inclined to give her the DP, even though they aren't supposed to know, we all know they have some kind of idea what's going on. CKJA will still get what's coming to her, Justice delayed is STILL JUSTICE!

Oh wow .. this is huge if true. I do not blame them one little bit if it's true, she has ruined the relationship beyond repair with her latest ridiculous stunt. I hope the aggravation phase can still happen quickly to save the family from extended delays.

I can see this happening, considering the amount of time the DT gave to the case and Nurmi trying to get his practice off the ground. To have to work with a client who is non-cooperative must be really bad. Let her represent herself and make herself the ultimate fool!

BBM Psycho is such an old movie..how do you know JA wanted to replicate it? When your son was in prison did he see any murders? So sorry about your son.

I remember Arias saying that she and Travis had seen it (then again, this might be my imagination....).

The main reason is because a WS here posted a side-by-side comparison of the shots and O M G it was obvious she was making a statement of terror. It is just not possible for her to have asked him to take the VERY SAME positions that Janet Leigh did!

I will try to find that post but keep in mind I don't even know how to bring posts over from another thread so put me in the "older" bucket.

My son did not say he saw this happen but he told me what he had learned and had been practicing toughening up his hands for months. I originally did not publish the details of the prison kill method because it is disturbing to say the least, but we've seen Travis' autopsy photos and Jodi Arias' privates, which in my book are in the same category, but that's just me...

The killer prepares his hands to be the "knife" so to speak by toughing the knuckles. They curl the fingers under and make a wedge shape of the right hand. After punching a hard surface hundreds if not thousands of times, a horney ridge develops on the knuckle. They face the victim directly and jab into their gut, which they are not expecting--usually they protect their face.
Their hand splits the abdominal muscles, they grab, twist and pull out a handful of intestines and show it to the victim while they laugh.

I said, why is that better? He answered, "Because hey know they are dying and you got the best of them."

This is what I think Arias wanted to photograph for future enjoyment-- Travis knowing she GOT him.

I can see this happening, considering the amount of time the DT gave to the case and Nurmi trying to get his practice off the ground. To have to work with a client who is non-cooperative must be really bad. Let her represent herself and make herself the ultimate fool!

Perhaps they think it is the only way to mitigate the damage done to their career. I bet ALV and RS wish they could do the same.

I don't doubt that JA thinks if she remained her own counsel, she would have done a better job.

Oh, I know...the stuff she said in the interview was a preview of things to come. Some of that mad scribbling she did over four months of testimony was clearly adapting the evidence to a new version (or versions) of the truth according to Jodi. I liken it to her telling Detective Flores that she had a morbid curiosity about the crime scene photos and asking if he'd show them to her. Mixture of glee/satisfaction about what she had done and also a ploy to see what the evidence was and adapt her story to fit the scene.

I thought she wanted to die?

I was on a particular support site today...AND...there are people on there who believe she is protecting the two people who REALLY murdered Travis Alexander and SACRIFICING her life for theirs and that she is some sort of martyr...OH.MY.GODDESS.ME...

WOW...

There are psychos out there. :floorlaugh:
There really are.

Hmmm... another reason I wonder if the relatives visited JA last night could be bogus: just heard that visiting hours there are 8 am to 8 pm. They would have had to go in the middle of the night if the FB relative was accurate (if my calculation is correct about times)

Regarding victim impact statements,I would love to see JA alone in a glass room, as part of the court room, you know like the cry room at church, where she must stand and look and listen to each person speaking. She could hear everything, but we could not hear her, but everything she said would be recorded,she would not know this. Would love to see her in this fish bowl and listen to her tantrum. Don't even mind if she would be handcuffed.

Far fetched I know but AZ might recover some of their legal costs if they do this pay per view. Haha.

A question if/ when she gets death row can she make calls to friends and family without it being monitered? cause I can see JA hunting travis siblings down and causing them more pain for years by getting other to write her words or even seek Travis siblings out causing them pain. JA is going after Travis siblings cause they refuse to accept her plea deal. and they were right not to accept it she was charged with 1st degree murder. JA plea deal was like I will serve a few years cause thats all your brother was worth.. the siblings stood their grounds and got the right verdict. JA lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic