Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just one of them days... That a jury goes through....
(Sung to the beat of that 90's song)

The poor Alexander family looks totally exhausted. THe killer looks like she is getting tears in her eyes. Slicing a man's throat from ear to ear while he is still alive, sure sounds like cruelty to me. I hate the killer.

Juan looks super confident and cool today. We need a swoooon smiley.

ETA - I laughed that KN started to speak even before JW had got to the bench

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m

"Mr Alexander suffered pain every time that blade entered his body," Juan Martinez said.

So this judge overrules Nurmi's objection and he can turn around and object again and the judge ALLOWS him to approach for the very same thing. Geeze:banghead:

Gosh she is working hard to squeeze a tear out when he talks about her plan to commit suicide.. :notgood:

all the jury has to do is look at JA and then at Travis's family to know what croc tears and genuine tears are.

Oh JA, you really are a little deluded., murderous, psychopath

WOW. If looks could kill Juan would be a dead man. You could almost SEE the shooting death glares Jodi shot at Juan a moment ago. I just saw the demon..and it scared me. Lock it up fast!!!

Man .. Jodi is completely freaking out even with the drugs. Over her own miserable existence of course.

Real years. No covering her face. Reality is setting in.

The Judge must put an end to this sidebar and approach stuff or we are not going to be finished today.

Jodi is not looking well today.......I think SHE FINALLY GETS IT

She is very skinny, and nose is red!!

Storm-10-june.gif

Travis had hands that were severely cut..mostly near thumbs proving he was well aware and in pain during this inhumane attack..

Jennie stomping as she walks again!!!

Guess Jodi has been told to show some fake emotion today

Im ready for her to freak out and the stun belt to be activated :innocent:

Are they seriously objecting to what she testified to?!

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member