Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury instructions were read

JM - she made sure of it . . .stabbing him over and over again and finish him off by slicing his throat - TA suffered pain every time knife went into his body, struck back of his head . .extremely painful - alive able to see,breathe, able to see what coming to him - horrific mental world view of anguish

The defendant told you she wanted to commit suicide and she told you . .
OBJECTION!
Approach

(TA's sister tearing up)
(JA looks angry - imo)

This link works great:

http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=051513-live-jodi-arias

Why does the family look so upset? I mean, I know why -- but they look really upset. I wonder if this has anything to do with the closed hearing yesterday.

MOO

Mel
Probably because they know what they will face today, the brutality. I gathered the closed door hearing was about the ruling of the judge to silence Jodi's interviews. If only she could do that with her tweets!!!

JUAN!!! Finally! Love how he opens with "She made SURE she killed him."

Don't cry now modsnip! You're the one who committed this horrific act. Own it. You were proud while you were doing it...

I'd almost forgotten how aggravating the constant sidebars were.....I missed them.

defendant shooting horrific hate you eyes at Juan M when he starts to talk about stabbing and pain.

Shut up nurmi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let Juan do his thing. Why wouldn't he be able to bring up the suicide attempt?

From WAT 1 :

54s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is in the middle of the floor, addressing the jury very calmly with his opening statement. Nurmi objects, sizzlebar #JodiArias

30 s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juan gets back to his opening and Nurmi objects yet again. The second sizzlebar is in effect just moments into the start. #JodiArias

"salad bars" have started...........AURGH! No rest for the wicked.

Nurmi, I have to say, While I don't like your client you have fought as well as you can for her.

Some judges have the reputation of being stern or intimidating. If nothing else, we've certainly learned that JSS is very approachable.

So its the DT'S goal to be a complete pain in thw azz today?

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Holy cr*p this is gonna take FOREVER. KN needs to STFU - It's FJA's OWN WORDS...

I have zero respect for Ja's lawyer's ...but can you imagine how they must feel with JA showing absolutely no respect for JW and KN. Maybe they finally get what a demented person she is.

Nope. Don't defend them. They aren't sorry. Still full of the same old lines, objections and carp!

Is JA actually going to try and fake cry again...I am so bored with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter