VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank heavens the mother is coming with Mamta's brother, according to the video with Holly above. It's beyond heartbreaking and awful as it is, but at least she won't be alone.
Wishing the mother and the brother every support possible.

I was just thinking I hope her mom has someone coming with her. Glad to read this.

I am glad to hear this and hope they find comfort in some way during an awful reality they are facing.

TIMELINE-Disappearance-of-mamta-khafle-bhatt-2.png

TIMELINE-Disappearance-of-mamta-khafle-bhatt-2.png

+
July 30 - Bhatt purchased three knives
July 30 - LE believes Mamta was killed on this date
July 31 - Bhatt purchased cleaning supplies
August 1 - Mamta's phone was still on
This week? - Bhatt sold the Tesla

And I'm probably forgetting something... MOO

AUG 23, 2024
  • Naresh Bhatt’s only words to the court Friday were that he was “not very fluent” in English.
Thanks @PommyMommy!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Cut out his evil-lying-vicious-tongue then, on more than one occasion - he's managed to convey to all ears how much he's been suffering - in plain English!

Not once - in all of his media interviews - that I've listened to - have I thought - wait - what - I don't understand that poorly spoken English!

So desperately sad for beautiful Mamta, her precious child, her parents and loved ones & all her friends and community who have come to know her & care for her.

MOO

Husband's LinkedIn -- cites he started new job Jan 2024 that still showed as his "present" employment. Obviously, it wasn't.

Dahal (the attorney) told 7News that Mamta's baby is with a family friend. Her focus has been to make sure the infant is in trusted hands.

"It's never going to be the same for her, especially with the mom's situation and the dad's circumstances," Dahal said. "But we, as a team, everybody in the community, we are trying to make sure that the baby had at least an amount of normalcy or whatever she was doing, a continuation of that."

"The cultural thing also comes in here, when it comes to what are you feeding, the familiar sound of music, the familiar language," Dahal added.

"They (Mamta's mom & brother) are here temporarily. They are here on a tourist visa, which is going to be the temporary visa only, so from three-to-six months is the time period," Dahal said. "We have to revisit the whole thing about what's going to happen, what's going to be the next steps. It's too soon to decide because everything is happening right now. Right now, the most important thing is she is in the care of a person with whom she's familiar with."

Dahal (the attorney) told 7News that Mamta's baby is with a family friend. Her focus has been to make sure the infant is in trusted hands.

"It's never going to be the same for her, especially with the mom's situation and the dad's circumstances," Dahal said. "But we, as a team, everybody in the community, we are trying to make sure that the baby had at least an amount of normalcy or whatever she was doing, a continuation of that."

"The cultural thing also comes in here, when it comes to what are you feeding, the familiar sound of music, the familiar language," Dahal added.

"They (Mamta's mom & brother) are here temporarily. They are here on a tourist visa, which is going to be the temporary visa only, so from three-to-six months is the time period," Dahal said. "We have to revisit the whole thing about what's going to happen, what's going to be the next steps. It's too soon to decide because everything is happening right now. Right now, the most important thing is she is in the care of a person with whom she's familiar with."
could they serve as witnesses so that her husband doesn't get released on Monday?

Husband's LinkedIn -- cites he started new job Jan 2024 that still showed as his "present" employment. Obviously, it wasn't.

Hmmmm.... wonder when he went from employee to unemployed.

jmo

"In an interview with WUSA last week,
Bhatt said he was worried about where his wife may be
and it was not the first time she had gone missing.

'I’m the one who is suffering.
She is my baby’s mom.
She is my wife.
I’m the one suffering,
so I don’t know what I’m supposed to say'.”
:oops:

He’s getting a taste of “suffering” being in jail over the weekend. Time to think about what he’s done.

I think his type is unable to self-reflect, he must lack self awareness. It wouldn't surprise me if he is blaming Mamta for his actions and circumstances right now...jmo.
Meaning anxiety about Mamta’s mom & brother now in the States adding to the already mounting evidence against him. Now actual family to testify against him in person.

As the marriage was arranged, there might have been some kind of marriage contract/prenuptial agreement. In the case of a such, I wonder if it would include any specifications about decisions regarding what would happen with eventual children in case of a divorce or the death of a spouse.

This was great info. Please keep us posted.

Is he set to be released on Monday? And if so, he doesn’t get the child back does he?!
No, he has a bond hearing on Monday. In some alternate universe where he was granted bond, he still wouldn’t get his child back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793
Back