VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These cases make me so angry. Was it worth it????

I really hope her family is already safely in the USA or has successfully made plans to come. And that the little miss is allowed to go home with them.

IMO MOO
Agreed 100 %.

And, why do these types think they can get away with it ?

Unemployed…he was going to lose the financial support and his meal ticket.

Sounds like he was a controlling person as well ?
All the while Mamta was providing for them.
Going to speculate : he may have felt humiliated in a twisted way, if Mamta was the sole provider.
Maybe she couldn't do things right in his eyes, no matter what.
Ugh.
Omo.

Thank heavens the mother is coming with Mamta's brother, according to the video with Holly above. It's beyond heartbreaking and awful as it is, but at least she won't be alone.
Wishing the mother and the brother every support possible.

I was just thinking I hope her mom has someone coming with her. Glad to read this.

Thank heavens the mother is coming with Mamta's brother, according to the video with Holly above. It's beyond heartbreaking and awful as it is, but at least she won't be alone.
Wishing the mother and the brother every support possible.

I was just thinking I hope her mom has someone coming with her. Glad to read this.

I am glad to hear this and hope they find comfort in some way during an awful reality they are facing.

TIMELINE-Disappearance-of-mamta-khafle-bhatt-2.png

TIMELINE-Disappearance-of-mamta-khafle-bhatt-2.png

+
July 30 - Bhatt purchased three knives
July 30 - LE believes Mamta was killed on this date
July 31 - Bhatt purchased cleaning supplies
August 1 - Mamta's phone was still on
This week? - Bhatt sold the Tesla

And I'm probably forgetting something... MOO

AUG 23, 2024
  • Naresh Bhatt’s only words to the court Friday were that he was “not very fluent” in English.
Thanks @PommyMommy!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Cut out his evil-lying-vicious-tongue then, on more than one occasion - he's managed to convey to all ears how much he's been suffering - in plain English!

Not once - in all of his media interviews - that I've listened to - have I thought - wait - what - I don't understand that poorly spoken English!

So desperately sad for beautiful Mamta, her precious child, her parents and loved ones & all her friends and community who have come to know her & care for her.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back