Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you suppose JA thinks about to make herself cry? It certainly isn't over Travis!!

She can't break the 50,000 follower mark on Twitter?

Her drawings are selling for a pittance?

They are out of pork rinds in the commissary?

Watching Samantha is absolutely heart-wrenching :(

Boy, I'm not a crier, but Samantha is making me cry.

Judge needs to make it clear to KN he`s out of order trying this trick.

You lost........

Sky and Deanna are in Court

This whole interruption by objection and approach didn't work in the guilt phase, so what makes them think it will work now? (yah yah, I get the grounds for appeal stuff, but come-on)

Tell Travis's story Juan - the TRUTH is with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how many times i have thought and read everyones ideas about the sequence of events Juan manages to make it come to life. Pure horror.

Yep! KN trying to break up flow of Juans opening but think JSS just got tired of the game..

btw funny OJ is pip on HLN :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: It's like HLN is going to explode...trying to follow both of these trials!

Note the absence of tears or any emotion for that matter.

Why did she shake her head "no" when Juan talked about Travis being stabbed in the shower I thought she was in her fog?

Attachments

• Aggravation phase.jpg
    Aggravation phase.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 33
Looks like the murderer has been practicing her "sad look" over the weekend. She's doing the chin quiver almost like a real human would do it.

The convicted killer will never get it. It's all an act! If there were a camera there, after this is over, she would be all dolled up and ready to go. Don't let her fool you. It's just the JA show...trying to steal the attention away from Travis and his family.

Once the Jury leaves the transformation to normal Jodi will take place.
Callous person...

I can't stand to see Samantha sobbing anymore. We've just begun and that girl has already broke my heart into pieces.

A true heart with true pain sits there.

An evil monster with no heart and no human decency sits at the defense table.

I can't even. I don't want to get a TO, so I'll just say this --- she's trying to cry to garner sympathy. What bothers me the most is that she should be bawling while JM is describing this. Not able to catch her breath, red face, losing her crying. No conscience whatsoever.

How good is it that after every approach juan reiterates what he was saying.. So he is is winning the sidebars!!

I'd probably be kicked off the jury right about now. I don't know how anyone can sit there and listen to this without crying.

Just saw the Alexander family really crying. I don't know what was said, but I hope they are okay, they can grieve soon, and then heal. Dear God their sorrow!

Nurmi objecting as if Juan hasn't talked about what happened at the sink in his closing argument before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper