Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi finished fake weeping and back to scribbling.

What does Jodi's head shaking mean? That's not the way I did it or a fake no, no I'm not guilty?

Moo....she knows how it all went down and can't help herself to show disagreement ...haha

What in the world can the defense testify to in this phase? There's no way they can say it wasn't cruel.

Nurmi's going for the semantics angle. :facepalm:

The only thing that relieved Travis's pain was death...

Back from carpool and Jodi is crying real tears? Aww put on a good act Jodi.

Nurmi cruel isn't even the word, that's a huge understatement IMO

I do believe that, based on body language (really lack thereof) that JW is the one Jodi can't "trust" anymore. Wilmott won't even look at Jodi.

Perhaps she told Jodi that she's her court-appointed attorney, a far cry from BFF.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 49s

It has to be hard to argue that your client did something awful and try to convince jurors it wasn't too terribly awful. #jodiarias

Did she know she was causing this? Are you freaking kidding Nurmi!!!!!!

When Juan gets back up he should pause for exactly 62 seconds to let the jury know that 62 seconds while you are being brutally attacked is NOT a short time to suffer.

I can read lips: Jodi asked Jennifer "Are they buyin' this?", Jennifer said "Nope".:floorlaugh:

I can hear the jury's disgust growing as Nurmi pitches this "argument".

Just take your toys and go home, sir...

JA goes from "forced crying" to writing notes to JW - wonder what she's writing and wonder what JW is saying back to her?

She stabbed him 29 times, cut his throat and shot him in the head. Yes that is especially cruel. Yes she knew she was causing it. You don't plan a murder like that and then claim fight or flight!

So if we can all agree what happened to Mr. Alexander is cruel, finish up please. 27 stabs and a gunshot to the head is extreme by any standard, yes it is especially cruel.
Keep objecting JM - don't let the family suffer one more moment of cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter