Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSS is like, drug her, play with her hair, give her a dummy and a teddy bear for all I care, she's going to have to go through this today and that is all.

Oh, please,
could I just see the convicted yak her breakfast on her defense council..
just once..
and i'll never ask for anything ever again..

OMG what is that woman wearing? How insulting to show cleavage with a big cross on it????

I wonder if she puts as much thought and respect into JA's mitigation case as she does dressing herself for a murder trial in court.

Very inappropriate and unprofessional IMO. Button up!

How do we know that Travis was lying face up when she slit his throat?

From the picture where the blood was running down his back. IF you ask me that is a picture of her doing it right then.

The reason there was not more blood was most likely because he already had his heart pierced so with each pump it was already expelling blood.

my hubby NEVER watches trials like myself.........but he is glue to this one!

991 here now for JUSTICE!

How long does it take to pee? Get on with it already. You're not going to get out of it Arias.

KN has gotten on my last nerve....I am not a violent person but I would like to slap the crap outta him...and now a recess..............:stormingmad:

That is a good thing!! If we feel that way hopefully the jury is irritated by him too!:seeya:

It's almost laughable to hear nurmi say that the state hasn't proven its case. Same thing he said to the jury! But they found her guilty of murder 1

I am leaving work shortly,,,will miss alot,have to stop at doctor appt. then chores. Will be back!!! What the heck is going on???

Holy Moly...I do believe that BFF's had a falling out. There body language is undeniable, in fact CKja, appears to be pouting and punishing JW today.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well there you have it Jenny, you are another piece of used TP in a long line of people whose usefulness has expired.

Me thinks Wilmont told CKJA "Suck it up, Buttercup. This is your last time on TV."

some pictures before 10 minute recess

#1 Judge reading jury instructions

#2 Jodi listening to judge

#3 Alexander Family

#4 Juan's opening statements

Attachments

• AggraJudge.jpg
    AggraJudge.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 19
  • AggraJodiListeningtoJudge.jpg
    AggraJodiListeningtoJudge.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 29
  • AggraAlexanderFamily.jpg
    AggraAlexanderFamily.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 29
  • AggraJuanOpening.jpg
    AggraJuanOpening.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 24
Looks like someone was getting schooled at the bench....

Oooooo.....as he takes the stand, Kevin Horn gets a scary killer glare from the convicted murderer. :devil:

It's true she is staring people down with a look that says who are you and why are you doing this to me? So much like Casey A it's sickening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akeats94