Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice CKJA's silk blouse? Pwetty wittle murderer.

[BBM]

Tweety-01-june.gif

I think JA MIGHT be up to something cuz it look like she asked Jenny to call for a break. Please don't let her have a cyanide pill hiding somewhere...

How do we know that Travis was lying face up when she slit his throat?

Good question.. I'm guessing forensics maybe pattern on rug? Cut marks on rug? Way cut on throat perhaps a deep penetrating gash then shallower slit on throat?? JMO JMG Just My Guessing

I wonder if she puts as much thought and respect into JA's mitigation case as she does dressing herself for a murder trial in court.

Very inappropriate and unprofessional IMO. Button up!

Call me old-fashioned but I find it terribly insulting to wear a huge cross as though it were a fashion statement! And where does it sit? On cleavage. :scared:

Maybe because there was no blood spatter evidence of him being rolled onto his back? I was wondering too.

If Travis was already on his back this makes the throat cutting even more depraved if that is possible.

I had always thought he was on his stomach when she slit his throat...

Just when I didn't think it could get any worse....UGH

The court clerk (staple lady) seems much more animated today than normal. And showing her emotions and looking out to the gallery often. Even a little disgusted head shaking while Nurmi talking at sidebar.

Lots of tension today in the courtroom. I really wish we knew what went down during the sealed hearings.

Jodi is very, very, angry today. Glaring at the judge, jury, and Dr. Horn so far.

Because it is all their fault, don't cha know.

Holy Moly...I do believe that BFF's had a falling out. Their body language is undeniable, in fact CKja, appears to be pouting and punishing JW today.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well there you have it Jenny, you are another piece of used TP in a long line of people whose usefulness has expired.

CKJA? :waitasec:

Who are the BFF's your referring to?

Oh come on!!! Time Warner decided to replace a part in the box at the street at 12:45 our time. I just got the internet back and they are already at recess? grrrr

Oh so Jodi and her defense r gonna continue with the "memory problem/fog"? Oh yeah, it was cruel...but oh wait doncha know she didn't know what she was doing?? Some evil spirit came over and took over her body for those 2 minutes, doncha know??

Maybe after her Magic Bathroom Break, she will suddenly remember the stabbing and yell out "that's not how it happened"! She will then proceed to take the stand and give a new version of the story. :scared:

Why is there a recess?

Jodi passed a note to Wilmontt and DT requested a recess. Jodi was walked out by security. going to bathroom probably, but I think she's up to something.

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Just noticed Jenkasaurus is rockin' a nice salmon outfit today too. At least a few people continue the trend. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The amazing @kinseyschofield has just take a seat beside me. Counsel just went into chambers. #JodiArias

5m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Dr. Horn is wearing tan pants, white shirt and a black,gray,white tie. He is cleaning up the witness stand with kleenex. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

Amy Murphy ‏@AMYABC15 15m
Sitting next to the producer of TV show "SNAPPED". Came in to cover Aggravation/Sentencing Phase of Trial #jodiarias #snapped

I can't believe this Judge. They have worked, what about a half hour and already its time for a break? :banghead:

Call me old-fashioned but I find it terribly insulting to wear a huge cross as though it were a fashion statement! And where does it sit? On cleavage. :scared:

Sooooo incredibly TACKY!

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinDr. Horn is wiping down the witness stand with tissues and water while we wait...interesting. #jodiarias

nurmi is just trying his best to get this darn trial over with. he is OBVIOUSLY done and asking for a fork! last shot of him even got a glimpse of the ol *SIGH*

I feel some JA antics coming on. She does not want to sit there and listen to graphic and gruesome crime scene testimony. Jodi is going to find a way to disrupt this phase of the trial.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Just noticed Jenkasaurus is rockin' a nice salmon outfit today too. At least a few people continue the trend. #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

Dr. Horn is wiping down the witness stand with tissues and water while we wait...interesting. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46