Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck could Jennifer possibly be writing about? Seriously? She just wants to show the most disrespect she can to the state by pretending not to pay attention. Ugh.

Does anyone else have the urge to reach thru the monitor and force Jodi to face the court. She should have to face forward!!

Before the verdict came back guilty I worried that the jury would feel sorry for Jodi when she 'cried'.... now they see what we see.

Even if Nurmi appeared as Moses coming down from the mountains with the tablets, he could not save Jodi from the death penalty after this! In the words of Detective Flores, "It is over Jodi. This is absolutely over!"

Why is JA crying? Wasn't she just trashing Travis in an interview a few days ago?

OMG TA's aunt behind Sam is completely loosing it. Her head is resting on TA's youngest sister.

Don't forget her video of recent. She continued to spew venom at Travis and had no remorse just outrage. Like how dare they she says to herself.

Hey, did Jodies hand look bruised or was it just the color on my screen?

I'm sick of looking at JA. I wish the camera would just show Dr Horn. That's a much better visual.

Jodi's own words from the interrogation video

"Travis was screaming the whole time
He was in pain… like he was like shocked".

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 26s

Now showing the stab wounds on Alexander's back. No matter how many times you see it, this is tough. #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 47s

Martinez pointing out there are nerve endings e

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

This is a photo I haven't seen before, showing a close up of a stab wound on the back of Alexander's neck. #jodiarias

She keeps her head turned away so the jury can't see that her nose isn't red - she's not crying! Wow. What a cold creature.

JA's fake tears are falling from her nose not her eyes.

I hate her. She should be forced to look at what she did. FORCED.

ha, whatever note JA wrote to JW, JW completely ignored. nice. could.not.care.less.about.her

Willmott had to remind Jodi to look away and stop peeking at the bloody pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV