Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't keep up so I don't know if anyone caught a screen grab but, when the convicted felon turned away from the monitor on her table, she looked up and to her right.

That's where the projection screen was last I saw. ;)

She's oh so emotional. But wait! She can jot down her notes and poke Jenny and make her look at them.

Wilmott and Jodi have completely fallen out .. it's clear, the note passing is done as they turn away from each other.

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

There are two large slice wounds on the back of Travis' head that are now shown. These impacted the skull. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The image of the stab wound on the back of Travis' head is up. Horn explains these all would have been very painful.#JodiArias

did ya'll catch that.

Jodi writing something (ie, I HAVE A MIGRANE)

JW - looks, ignores, doesn't even acknowledge her.

bwaaahhhhaaaahhh.

MOO

Mel

JA's fake tears are falling from her nose not her eyes.

I hate her. She should be forced to look at what she did. FORCED.

Oh, that's cute JA. In between her sobs, she's sending Wilmott notes. Yeah, right. Pathetic.

According to Arias she doesn't remember ANY of this. What is she writing to willmott about? She can't say it's wrong because she can't REMEMBER.
Did you forget that lie ARias?

JA apparently had a sudden thought
Paused from crying, took her golf pencil and jotting something down
Passed her note
now turns away again to start the process again

See, that is the part JA doesn't understand, real emotions do not allow someone to just stop crying, straighten up and write a note calmly; she is a JodiBot and that is frightening

OMG so wait - recall the "rainbow" testimony. So Travis was sliding down the wall (face down).

Did she TURN HIM OVER to slit his throat? Holy hell....

That evil lady should have to LOOK at what she did.....

Look at the monitor, JA.....LOOK at what you did!!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 36s

Another new photo for me, showing Alexander's stab wounds on the back of his head. #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s

There are two large slice wounds on the back of Travis' head that are now shown. These impacted the skull. #JodiArias

Anyone who thinks that having sharp force to bone doesn't hurt hasn't had a bone marrow sample taken. I have and I'll tell you it hurts a 10 on a scale of 10 even with local anesthesia.

Jodi was puffy faced from the start, this morning. Methinks she has been crying even before start time this morning. If course, crying for herself. We hear you Travis. She only cries for herself.

If anyone on the jury has ever had trigger point injections they will know some of the pain Travis suffered, they are horribly painful. I can't imagine the pain he suffered

Why is JA crying? Wasn't she just trashing Travis in an interview a few days ago?

Yes, when she basically presented her argument that she is a heroine for having rid the world of the abusing pedophile.

OMG. describing the head wounds. The knife removed portions of the skull. It was gouged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo