Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* JW objecting. It's JW vs Dr H round three. She's going to be desperate to win some points back.

---

Evil evil evil. No other words to say.

I wish the camera wouldn't show the family during this testimony. It feels intrusive to me. Let them have their grief off camera.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 34s

Alexander's family and friends having a really tough time here. Can't say I blame them, this is tough for everyone to see and hear.

Why is JW always writing something? The trial is recorded, right? JM doesn't have a recorder, just his "steel-trap" memory.

Because of the deepness of the cut. More than likely the weight of his own body helped Jodi make the cut even deeper.

Seems like it would be the opposite, that the weight of his body would facilitate the slicing if he were face down.

Willmot made the objection. She's going to be the one to cross doc. Get ready for whinnnnnnnne.

Jodi drawing huge breaths several times today. I doubt she's going to survive this day.

fwiw, you can tell JA is NOT crying. When you wear glasses and you cry, your glasses fog up and you HAVE to remove them.

She's still acting!
:mad:
fran

Jodi is like the old fashioned doll with a pull string on its back, you pull it out, she fake cried, you let it retract back, she is defiant, trashing Travis. On. Off. On. Off. Sad. Angry. It is all put on. Now Jenny thinks she can object too. WTH? Pick one, Nurmi or Jenny...but they are not both supposed to be popping up like an old rerun of Allie McBeal!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

Horn says this wound was difficult to do and would require "some effort." #jodiarias

Who is the guy sitting next to Steven??? He's bald.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15#jodiarias has her hand over her chin and partially over her mouth as she continues to look off to the side avoiding photosReplyRetweetFavorite

12:58 PMsteve krafft @stevekrafft#JodiArias #FOX10 Defense finally objects, trying to stop the bleeding, metaphorically speaking.

12:58 PMjose miguel @reporterjmiguel#JodiArias mom keeps looking down while photos are displayed.

12:58 PMMaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15Now looking at the huge slit thru #travisalexander throat -- head is tilted back and u can see how he was nearly decapitate from #jodiarias

12:58 PMElizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinHorn says once wind pipe was severed Alexander wouldn't have been able to speak. #Jodiarias

12:57 PMElizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinAlexander's family and friends having a really tough time here. Can't say I blame them, this is tough for everyone to see and hear.

12:57 PMjose miguel @reporterjmiguelFemale #Arias jurors look affected by the photos. #JodiArias appears to be weeping.

I would think a sliced throat unable to call for help, intentionally, is indeed relevant..
but, that just me...

from JW mad writing, I take it she's going to cross the handsome Dr. Horn.

Good luck with that. Oh -- here comes the hair curtain.

Mel

From WAT 1 :

4s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

We are in sidebar. The gruesome throat image remains on the screens. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics