Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you wear glasses and have cried with glasses on? Hard to see after, huh? Arias leaks no moisture from her eyes. So fake.

Why does her face look swollen?

I've worn glasses almost all my life. And I will say that after crying for ANY reason; I"m like..."wtf is that, I can't see" and I forget I cried last night or I cried a bit ago...and there will be little bitty tear specks all over the inside of the lens. You absolutely have to take them off and clean them; otherwise you cannot see. And that's what happens when I cry...always.

Notice how Travis' family members lood DOWN when they don't want to see the pics, whereas Jodi-demon looks to the RIGHT, where she can still see the picture on THE HUGE MONITOR SCREEN RIGHT IN HER LINE OF SIGHT. Aghhhhh....I just wanna reach out and choke her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the h3ll is JA's mother able to sit there through all of this as though she's at the movies? Good Lord, that woman is sick herself imo.

JA apparently had a sudden thought
Paused from crying, took her golf pencil and jotting something down
Passed her note
now turns away again to start the process again

See, that is the part JA doesn't understand, real emotions do not allow someone to just stop crying, straighten up and write a note calmly; she is a JodiBot and that is frightening

She is looking for attention from Wilmott. Wilmott isn't giving her any.

Justice lord all the way for this family. So that Travis rest in peace

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 24s

Throat slash photo still up on the big screen during this sidebar. Some jurors look at it, others look away. #jodiarias

It's fascinating to me how different men and women are. 99% of the women aren't looking and are crying but the men are stoic. Not judging at all, it's just truly fascinating how different we all are.

did ya'll catch that.

Jodi writing something (ie, I HAVE A MIGRANE)

JW - looks, ignores, doesn't even acknowledge her.

bwaaahhhhaaaahhh.

MOO

Mel

I'm going to say JW is pretty frustrated with JA at this time.

JA has the personality that when she gets into a disagreement , fight, argument with someone that they should be over it when she is.

My ex whom was very abusive and I believe has a personality disorder would fight with me and the second he was done being evil if I didn't get over it in a split second he would hit me more. JA reminds me of this, it's as if she does something wrong , upsets someone and then like a light switch forgets it even happened and acts as if nothing ever happened. JMO of course

Because of all the blinking while ya cry...that's how the tiny specks get there. They are a ***** to clean off if you leave them there.

fwiw, you can tell JA is NOT crying. When you wear glasses and you cry, your glasses fog up and you HAVE to remove them.

She's still acting!
:mad:
fran

AND..

Hiding behind the infamous 'hair curtain' so no one can see there are NO ACTUAL TEARS! :banghead:

Total newbie. Just loaded the azcentral feed, is it normal for the audio to drop out?

:praying: Praying for the Alexander family. :( I can't imagine how painful this must be for them... :praying:

Seems like it would be the opposite, that the weight of his body would facilitate the slicing if he were face down.

I'm sorry I misunderstood. I thought you said how do we know he wasn't face up. That's what I meant. If TA was face down the weight of his own body helped Jodi make the cut so deep. A 4 inch cut to the throat would have taken far too much force if he was face up. But if he was faced down it wouldn't have taken so much force which is what I think happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth