Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 25s

Martinez really painting a picture of what Alexander's last moments were like. #JodiArias

Juan got in what he needed to! Naps, Travis' family and the Irises sent by Jodi to Gma....I wish he could play that tape that the jury didn't get to hear the audio of where Travis telling about the robbery, Jodi used that as mental torture...used it again in her lies. Was he thinking about turning his back, so it wouldn't hurt so much?

Jss seems to be strong with her overruled/sustained today

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I wish Juan would point out how personal this killing was for JA. How terrorized TA must feel to know that she was capable of killing him so brutally...

was he screaming in pain? He was looking in the mirror seeing himself and the defendant.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 18s

A few jurors have their hands up near their mouths as they listen. #JodiArias

What is with Willmott? Did ya'll see her eyes, she looked like an insane person. Thought I'd accidentally pushed the pause button, she wasn't moving or blinking, except I could still hear Juan. Weird.

Pretty sure CMJA is hiding her face to stiffle the boiling rage building towards Juan right now.... I can see her exploding ...

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 13s

Martinez says those two minutes were an eternity for Travis Alexander. #JodiArias

Jodi sitting there....."oh I know I know the answer to those questions!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members