DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the murderer will cry for herself
:nono:
Dr. Demarte really ???

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Ummm..... Nurmi, the 62 seconds was JODI'S version of events, not the state's.

Thank you - It's only 62 seconds if you believe 'JA" version, and that it took 42 seconds for the camera to drop! If you use reason and common sense it's right around 2 minutes.

Now they are saying that DeMarte's diagnosis was spot on. LOL.

JA seems to have some wacky breathing rhythm going on. Could she be on the verge of some sort of breakdown?? Please???

Nurmi's going off on a tangent, it seems. He's addressing things that the jury has considered for four months.

WTH is Nurmi saying? Facts not into evidence that is so weak, Juan didn't even bother to object.

So during the trial they said TA was shot but he was still alive and concious to murder "****ing kill you *****" but now they claim he was shot first, died immediatly and didn't feel aything?

Now the DT is acknowledging the BPD as diagnosed by Dr. DeMarte. OK. So that's the reason that Jodi killed Travis. She freaked out.

Nurmi speaking AT the jury is not going to help his case. If I was on the jury and he was speaking down to me, especially at this part of the case..I would be pizzed.

Soooooo, nurmi, the fact that adrenaline kicked in and maybe Travis' pain was dulled, doesn't qualify this butchering as cruel?????

What an unmitigated a$&!!!!!

I hate the fact that her mom takes so many notes and I know she is going to write a book about this to try and make some cash. Ugh.

We would all agree that Juan Martinez is an excellent prosecutor, but I am thinking now of who I thought was a great defense attorney. I would have to say Johnny Cochran (although I and almost everyone else here didn't agree with the outcome of that trial). He certainly was a masterful attorney and created the reasonable doubt for the jury. (The jury didn't need any doubt because I believe they came to the trial with their verdict already.)

I hated that he used the race card, but Cochran was shrewd and knew his jury. I hated that Cochran staged Simpson's house for the jury field trip, but it was masterful that he did that. All is just my :twocents:

its not a mental defect nurmi, it's a personality defect. she wasn't insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487