Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Nurmi would be much better off sitting down and keeping that filthy disrespectful mouth of his closed and moving right on to the penalty phase... here he's only going to offend the jurors by trying to spin this as not especially cruel. Not because he's arguing the point but because how he argues the point is pathetic, factually inaccurate, and inept. Mr. Nurmi has low credibility and shouldn't waste whatever is left on this stage of the trial.

Oh, Nurmi. Don't make me laugh.
The prosecution is the one changing their minds?!

Hahahahaha. Too funny.

Nurmi - you got nothing, going nowhere, are not in the same league as Mr. Juan Martinez. Your client is getting the needle and will spend an eternity in solitary and then is taking the elevator straight downstairs upon getting the needle.

UUMMMMM...is there anyone with a pulse that doesn't know that being stabbed with a sharp object hurts? I mean, shots from a needle HURT! Getting stuck with a sharp object HURTS and every living being knows this.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 21s

Nurmi tells jurors the state is trying to fool them. #JodiArias

I AM firmly convinced that JA knew exactly what she was doing the whole time she was doing it.

Ha she "committed suicide" SLIP ... Knew that would happen

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

oh, so since JA didn't make her 'suicide' attempt until after the murder, she was UNAWARE that cutting into your body with a sharp blade hurt?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Okay, all I am hearing is blah blah blah blah becuase my ears can not comprehend what the defense is trying to pull over this Jury. Unbelievable. :facepalm: MOO

Oh lost consciousness after gun shot? What happened to Travis threatening JA's life post gun shot???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo