ACTIVE SEARCH Australia. Man wanted after pouring hot coffee on baby in park, Brisbane, Queensland. 27th August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He could have flew to Honolulu in 9 hours, then on to San Fran. I am still hoping with my fingers crossed it’s US.

jmo

Yes, it will be good if it is an 'easy' country for us to have him sent back from.

I think in the Honolulu/San Fran situation, they still might have been able to nab him in San Fran. The customs and immigration lines take a while to get through, and disembarking from the plane takes a while.

It is possible, too, that he flew to one destination on one identity, and flew on to another destination under another identity. But it all seems like a lot for him to do. Lots of pre-planning - did he expect the baby to die?

I wouldn't be surprised if his destination was South Korea. Which we can extradite from. I have been looking at images of South Korean heritage males ... he could pass, judging by the CCTV.

imo

Is it common in Australia to refer to someone as a foreign national?
Very common.
It's a term used frequently, often in the beginnings of a news story when all the facts are either not yet known or the media isn't allowed to say.
The follow up stories usually soon give the exact country which can range to all the countries in the world.

So it's not a euphemism for China.

I guess the perp is from one of neighbouring countries.

I cannot imagine somebody from the USA or Canada (as some suggested) coming to work in Australia.
When there are lots of job opportunities in America.

JMO

Well,
for someone who wants to emigrate and settle down.
But for temporary work, it is not economical.
There are many opportunities in America.
No need to seek jobs in lands afar.

Well, this is my opinion :)

I guess the perp is from one of neighbouring countries.

I cannot imagine somebody from the USA or Canada (as some suggested) coming to work in Australia.
When there are lots of job opportunities in America.

JMO
Many US big tech companies have international offices. Amazon, Dropbox, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, LinkedIn all have offices in Australia. And they employ consultants that travel.

Well,
for someone who wants to emigrate and settle down.
But for temporary work, it is not economical.
There are many opportunities in America.
No need to seek jobs in lands afar.

Well, this is my opinion :)
Totally fair, but in the case of my friend who went to Australia for work, she was only there for a year or two on a temporary job contract.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau
Back