Aggravation phase #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Nurmi is trying to say Travis was in fight or flight... before it was Jodi who was in fight or flight... pffft..

Nurmi giving his closing statement:

Attachments

• Aggravation phase 3.jpg
    Aggravation phase 3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 27
Wilmontt and Nurmi have no wind left in their sails and know it.
DT knows whatever they say now in useless.

I accidently cut into the fleshy hump just below my thumb with a knife many years ago...the blade went in approximately 1 inch deep and was 3/4 inch long....and I can guarantee you a knife wound hurts. Adrenaline was not a painkiller. I have never had a wound sting so bad, bleed so much nor hurt so much for days after. Knife wounds would be a very cruel way to die.

I call unmitigated Bull Pucky,
on every breath and word this defensive unusual person spouts.

I cannot imagine how she must feel and I've thought how I would feel if I were in this circumstance (God forbid). I would like to think I would love my child unconditionally, but I think after this trial was over, I would visit Jodi just once and tell her that she has made her bed and that I wouldn't be back until execution day. Is this way too harsh?

No, you aren't harsh. I have told my DS that if you do the crime, you do the time...With no support from me. I sit on the other side of the aisle. He KNOWS I will not tolerate crime in my life/home. He also knows he is on his own...but that I will always love him.

(I wanted to be a prosecutor in a previous life, lol, and my mom worked for the DA's office in our home town)

One minute, two minutes, doesn't matter.

EACH stab wound caused pain. Each stab wound was done to kill him and he knew it!

Three wounds were fatal. But he was stabbed 29 times and shot once.

Why?

Why so many wounds?

Because she wanted him to suffer.

Cruel and unusual.

:(
fran

I knew it, he was going to say "he was shot first, so he didn't feel it". Of course, their beginning defense was "he was shot first, but he was fully walking around and talking".

My husband says they should have gone with the Chewbacca defense. It would have made more sense.

Nurmi's first couple of sentences (jurors should put aside emotion, etc.) were the first intelligent things I've heard him say ever.

Kinda downhill from there, though.

The two most effective moments of trial were two minutes of silence.
Wow.
Haunting.
Terrifying.
I'm about at a loss for words.

Then Nurmi has to insult the jury and say it was "only" 62 seconds, and you can't be sympathetic.

:scared:

MOO

Mel

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

A few jurors are taking notes as Nurmi does some cashew desalt moves and the odd chicken wing during his closing. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Arggh, Ok you guys have got me, please a live feed . I'm watching on HLN with a commercial every 22 seconds ! ? TIA !

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

A few jurors are taking notes as Nurmi does some cashew desalt moves and the odd chicken wing during his closing. #JodiArias

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 2m

Guy snoozing in the media row. Not cool. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members