Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi just doesn't have the power of TRUTH on his side. Everything he says is just blah blah blah..

Again, more new lows set by the Defense. I would vomit right in the Jury box.

Ummm..... Nurmi, the 62 seconds was JODI'S version of events, not the state's.

Please don't go here Nurmi. No one on the jury believes that the shot came first.

oh okay Nurmi - now 62 seconds (?) make it less cruel....Travis could have not suffered??????
we just experienced (Bravo Juan Martinez) how long 2 minutes can be.....even 10 seconds of being stabbed is cruel....

Nurmi your client can clear it up!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

He couldn't have been unconscious because he had defensive wounds, Nurmi.

why is he treating the jury as children....the judge read their orders.....he doesn't need to repeat them.....

when he has his heart attack, he will have a small, small feeling as to what Travis went through!!

He's probably using it as an excuse to try and understand it all himself.

Unconscious men don't get out of showers and stand at a sink and then trip down a hallway, Nurmi!!

Wilma's body language all tightened up. Arms in front of her looking away from JA, the murderer, gotta love it. She is done with her.....

Oh and

Nurmi sit down!

OK how did he get to the sink then? Did she drag him to the end of the hallway?

From WAT 1:

4m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is back up now with his closing. #JodiArias

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi has the juror instructions page 3 up on the screens as he goes over how the jurors need to detach themselves from emotion. #JodiArias

2 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jurors must give the #JodiArias the benefit of the doubt if they have any question as to if the State proved the crime was especially cruel

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi claims Juan expanded the time of the murder to 2 minutes to play with the jurors emotions. #JodiArias

So if Nurmi wants the jury to think the shot came first then as Dr Horn stated it would have been fatal...therefore the jury would have to disregard all the evidence at the sink and in the hall way....um yeah way to go Nurmi

Thank you Juan, for everything you have done for this family and everything you have done for Travis.

Right.. Nurmi is doing the best he can with what he has. I actually feel bad for him now. He is reaching far but he is still fighting for his client.. One that I am convinced he does not believe or like. He is being a good lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixie673