Aggravation phase #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror Questions (2):

Did you previously testify that Mr. Alexander had three rapidly fatal wounds?

In regard to the throat, do you have an opinion as to which was more likely to cause scalloping, decomposition or mutiple wounds?

BTW I loathe JA

Jodi's probably thinking .. damn I didn't have to do all that overkill that got me in so much trouble ..

I've long thought she's regretted her decision to indulge her bloodlust with that throat slashing.

isn't michael kiefer supposed to be an objective journalist? what a crock.

He has shown that he is NOT regarding this case. And now, I think his panties are in a bunch because after being SO pro-defense, Troy got the interview. :floorlaugh:

How horrible is the thought that we normally have, that this testimony is good, though painful. We all just want justice for Travis and his family, but this is horrific to watch, as bad as the 911 coverage in my mind.

I'm looking around am I watching the right trial here???

this was fast phase holy cannoli!

This has been the fastest day of trial right?

How long do we think the jury will take to come back? I'd say about 10mins if that

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Jodi knows. It's going to happen. She knows Travis suffered. She is not crying for the suffering he felt. She's crying because it is going to get her the death penalty. Jury will come back today.

Princess isn't gonna speak ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Brilliant question .. he wont be definitive. Damn I kinda wish he'd just gone with multiple cuts.

That tells me he is impartial, which I can respect. He is a man of science. I could not - NOT - let my emotions impact me. Thank God there are people in this world who CAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand