aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we now have one more time to wait while they decide LWOP or death, right?
No Shelby. After the mitigation phase, they simply chose life or death. If they choose death, we're done. If life,the judge will decide between LWP or LWOP.

Before the final dismissal, Jodi seemed to make multiple statements or requests to her female lawyer. Her attorney averted her head from the camera, but shook her head repeatedly and seemed resistant to Jodi's suggestions.

Perhaps Jodi wants to testify in the next phase.

I honestly think she has decided she doesn't have to pay attention to the jury when they leave anymore and she keeps trying to engage Wilmont in conversation at that time. I noticed this time Wilmont was trying to ignore her until the jury was out the door.

Nurmi and even Willmott seem out of it.

they are now just going thru the motions. absolutely nothing else left for them to do. surprised they aren't sitting there playing tic-tac-toe at this point.

Soon to be DeathRowInmateJA- is flipped- she is going to cause some problems in the pokie tonight. All of her schemes BACKFIRED- big time.

Beth is saying that she watched both sides and JA huddled with her atty's before being taken back to jail, Travis family hugs. Sombre on JA side. Good. Is there really a facebook page that JA family is posting on and saying things about Travis family members? How could they do that?

No tears at all from Jodi. But I disagree with the thoughts on Twitter that she looked happy. I think she looked PISSED at the jury.

Some of her facial expressions today were truly vile. The way she was looking at Mr Martinez was terrifying, at some points during his closing statement. She gave me chills, she really did.

She looked so perky for the verdict. I thought she was heavily drugged earlier. She's very inconsistent.

I can't possibly imagine how someone in her position is supposed to behave/look in court. I did try to imagine but it was beyond me. I was actually looking at her today thinking 'Is this real life?' because you wouldn't get anyone to play that part as 'well' in a movie. Just very sad and shocking ...

It's good that they took a recess. The Alexander family have had a very rough day, tomorrow will be worse. They need this time. JMO

Every day this needlessly drags on makes it harder on the family. It's one more day that they are not at their jobs, in their homes, really able to start their grieving process for real. This kind of half day stuff does not go on in other states (except California). This trial has dragged on long enough. Believe me, I know this from personal experience.

No movement in her facial muscles whasoever. I agree, she's medicated.

I have a feeling that JA is on medication at this point. Remember she was admitted to the psych ward and drugs are used to control inmates in prison. Not that she isn't cold and calculating, but she may:

1. not care what she gets sentenced to and/or
2. might be drugged up

Before the final dismissal, Jodi seemed to make multiple statements or requests to her female lawyer. Her attorney averted her head from the camera, but shook her head repeatedly and seemed resistant to Jodi's suggestions.

Perhaps Jodi wants to testify in the next phase.

I noticed that too. I have a feeling by the way wilmott was vigorously shaking her head no, that Jodi was about to :scared:.

This is great news. I am not surprised though- they all agreed this was premeditated, so in my mind, this was a given!

Hallelujah!

Hey Frigga!!

I agree totally!

I think now we really need to think about Travis's family say prays give positive thoughts whatever your method of support because tomorrow they are going to need strength to deliver their statements!

This will be the 2nd toughest day for them of course finding out about his death being the toughest!

#1 Standing for jury to come in for verdict

#2 As Guilty verdict read - Jodi's expression - nothing?

#3 As each juor says "yes" - Jodi's expression

#4 Jury leaves

back tomorrow - 10:30 am AZ/PST!!!

Looks like JW doesn't even care anymore...

Just no reaction from JA. She just didn't react. I also highly suspect that she is drugged. No emotion what so ever. There was shoulder shrugging today from her but I didn't believe she was truly crying. Sorry all; jmho. People outside the courthouse subdued. It's going to be a long night.

i don't know that she's drugged. i think she's pissed off at the jury.

She needs to make sure that there is plenty of time for the VIS's. I'd give the Alexander family 18 days if they wanted it!!!!! Now JA is the captive audience, I hope the sheriff jolts her every time she starts drawing or hiding in her hair. MAKE HER LOOK AT TRAVIS' FAMILY!
CKJA has drug this on for almost 5 years......Let the family have as LONG as they WANT!:rockon:

Lol yes! Check the batteries!
To the zzzzapper
and if she even acts like she wants to act up zzzzapper! and even if she doesn't
pretend she does and zzzzapppperzzzzzz

It was a good day for the Alexanders and a wonderful tribute to Lady Justice.

Thank you Juan, and all who made this possible.

I don't understand why isn't JA wearing stripes. She has been convicted murder one. She has some sort of privilege or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back