aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to have no opinion and just sit back and wait and see .. I remember strong denials from him around the Anthony case too .. even at the beginning of the show he does a little speech about how he didn't pay them, but 'donated to their foundation' anyway, that foundation was wrapped up in short speed afterwards. At this stage I can see all sides of the argument, so I think only time will tell.

I never had been a big fan of his but did watch him if the show seemed interesting.As soon as I read here that he was having the Anthony's on he was put on my ban list permanently. I refuse to watch him since then, I did go to our threads here because I knew some would watch and I did peek lol. HE knows darn well it was all a front and did not care just wanted high ratings.This time he is even worse because this time he will be paying a convicted hopefully Death row inmates family money.He should have the Alexander family on and pay them,they deserve a big check to put in their real foundation.Let the family be able to show their real brother and what his life and theirs was like.Might redeem him in some eyes.

I wish you started posting months ago! :rocker:

Aww, Thank You! Me too... I probably wouldn't have smoked as any cigarettes, and cetainly would not have had as many cat fights with total strangers... Which is totally out of character for me! ;)

I'm happy to have no opinion and just sit back and wait and see .. I remember strong denials from him around the Anthony case too .. even at the beginning of the show he does a little speech about how he didn't pay them, but 'donated to their foundation' anyway, that foundation was wrapped up in short speed afterwards. At this stage I can see all sides of the argument, so I think only time will tell.
If the Arias family do any interviews with Dr. Phil, it's because they were PAID. Period. Just like the Ant's...sold their souls at the expense of their grandchild. JMO

Oh my!! Why is JVM standing out in the dark in front of the court house? What do they think it going to happen at this hour. Court is over Jane, go home. jmo
She needs to retire, and not just for the night. :drumroll:

what a freaking awesome post!

Thank you!

This needs to be said loud and clear!

I am so sick of women on here buying into jodi's horrible accusations about travis or somehow acknowledging he had some abusive sexual issues.

Says who?

Jodi arias?

Get real.

Just look at how he treated every other single woman in his life.

Look at who's exes were in court supporting family and friends.

bravo!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know the order of the proceedings tomorrow?

Who is up 1st?

TIA :)

I've been studying for an exam tomorrow morning. Then it's the Long weekend here in Canada and my Bday. :rocker:

Miss you guys! :hug:

For you Elle! Happy Birthday! :hug:

[video=youtube;m78l28tcIE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78l28tcIE0&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member