aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does DrD replay?

OnScreen Guide says midnight and 5am (ET), but isn't that After Dark show 2 hours sometimes? I would like to set my DVR and listen to Juror 8's interview.

TIA

After Dark is running 2 hours tonight.

Here, that usually does not alter the replay time for DrD, which is 11 Central.

hth

@maryellenabc15

#jodiarias Defense listed Kim Ross - Fellow inmate & Patricia Womack as sentencing witnesses + Daniel Freeman (confirmed he was notified)

Daniel Freeman told #abc15 he emailed defense back that he's not against #jodiarias getting DP for killing close friend #travisalexander

Patricia Womack is known as Patti, she was in court when the sex tape was played, has appeared on NG and 20/20

So she has one friend and a chick she met in the lockup. Hadn't Patti not seen her for years before the murder, does anybody remember?

I'd never heard it before and then I saw a movie. One of the actors was called Shiloh. It sounds lovely, very pleasing. I like names with lots of consonants, for some reason. Does it mean anything in particular?

Shiloh is my kitty's name. It's also the name of a famous civil war battle, and from historical Israel. It means peace.

42 is from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

dh and i were talking about how the mother could look at those autopsy pics and not flinch. just didn't know what to make of it. smh

I don't think I could have stayed in the courtroom, knowing that my child had done that. I seriously would have lost my lunch. I just can't fathom her mom's demeanor. Totally blows me away.

Samantha and Steven Alexander are giving the Victim Impact Statements on behalf of the family. This is one of the things I have been most wanting to hear. Bless them and give them strength

Oh my!! Why is JVM standing out in the dark in front of the court house? What do they think it going to happen at this hour. Court is over Jane, go home. jmo

Does anyone know if JM can use the two interviews where JA says she hopes for the death penalty as evidence or not?

O/T but... this is how I feel:

29075147.jpg

Aw...exams aren't so bad.

God loves the wicked? Yes, that's why he has reserved a special place for them; it's called hell.

I wonder if she'll try to attract supporters and solicit donations by emulating Karla Faye Tucker when she's on DR.

This is incredible. Seriously, the DT should just hire a couple people off the street. A couple of homeless people would be more credible character witnesses than her fellow prison inmates.

Sometimes I wonder if Nurmi + Wilcott are secretly being paid under the table by the Alexander family. :floorlaugh:

They could have done less damage if they had just folded their case without calling anyone. :floorlaugh:

I agree! I think they would have been better off not putting on a case at all and claiming the state didn't prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. They should rested after Juan's CIC. And I said that back before Nurmi called a single witness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my!! Why is JVM standing out in the dark in front of the court house? What do they think it going to happen at this hour. Court is over Jane, go home. jmo

lol. maybe she'll get mugged.

I wish you started posting months ago! :rocker:

It will not be favorable for Jodi to do anything but pay attention. I am so thrilled to know at least from juror 8's perspective that her weird behavior has not gone unnoticed.

Very good heartfelt posts here tonight folks! We are coming to the end it has been a terrible roller coaster. Things that seem like common sense get twisted into "nonsense" by the media, witnesses, and attorneys all the time. i wanted to scream everyday! But the light at the end of the tunnel shows that the truth has been shining through the whole time!

There are a lot of lessons to learn from this case, that will hopefully not go unnoticed. The Alexander's have been a great loving example of family. I'm glad I was able to share that with a community of people that genuinely cared about this case and most importantly the justice for Travis Alexander!

Again I am late getting here and it may have been pointed out but Steven today just absolutely broke my heart. He was the one I worried about. He was so stoic for everyone. He held so much in. Today I/we saw his pain. I was only happy to see it surface for his sake. What an amazing Family. I pray for them as they move forward in life. I have no doubt they will.

But the whole point and narration of the sex issues and double standards were solely brought up by the defense and JA.

THEY brought up the unfounded and offensive pedophelia.

THEY wrote the narrative of Travis being sexually abusive towards CMJA in the phone sex tape, which they played over and over and over.

THEY tried to make him out to be a sexual deviant and a monster with sick perversions and insatiable sexual appetites and fetishes who forced JA to do all sorts of things she unwillingly participated in to please her abuser.

THEY basically accused Travis of rape (he woke her up by having sex with her).

THEY tried to say it was he who introduced anal sex to the relationship.

THEY tried to say she was the innocent partner who was corrupted by him at the home of the Hughes, that he forced her to have sex the day of her baptism, and in alleys in his car.

THEY tried to turn him into a sexual monster and make the jury despise him.

It became necessary to show that she was sexually experienced, comfortable, and aggressive with other boyfriends. That doesn't make her bad. I'm all for women being dominant and sexually secure in mutual relationships, but the moment you turn on a man and accuse him for a reason like framing and blaming after you've killed him, you've lost your right to keep your private sex life private.

The defense brought the sex stuff to the table and Juan responded. I condemn her for her hypocrisy when it comes to sex and these most horrible accusations that she had the nerve to level against the man she murdered. Sex was a weapon for her at multiple times in life and during this trial.
She used sex to control and manipulate Travis, especially/including the day she murdered him.

What a freaking awesome post!

Thank you!

This needs to be said loud and clear!

I am so sick of women on here buying into Jodi's horrible accusations about Travis or somehow acknowledging he had some abusive sexual issues.

Says who?

Jodi Arias?

Get real.

Just look at how he treated every other single woman in his life.

Look at who's exes were in court supporting family and friends.

When Jodi gave her infamous FOX news interview post verdict, she referred to having offered a plea in her case. Does anyone know how she tried to plead out in this case?

Hi, ChiTown Friend -- Thanks for the earlier words!

IIRC, Jodi & her DefTeam offered to accept a 2nd Degree Murder conviction before the trial started. The Prosecutor refused the offer. I think he was pretty confident in the case/evidence/witnesses he had, so he pushed on to Capital Murder. And he brought it home. Jodi was a horrible witness for herself, and her DT didn't have much, so here we are.

Funny thing, if Jodi got on the stand and said she was sorry no one would believe her!

If you are running windows, just set one of your additional clocks to Arizona time.

When my son was living in Japan a few years ago, I used a Firefox extension called FoxClocks. It showed whatever country/timezone you wanted (multiple ones if you wanted) in whatever format/style you selected in the status bar at the bottom. It was VERY handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarainwonderland_