aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UMMM..cough...cough...it was HER attorney who said all those things about her sex life...oh, and the convicted killer! It wasn't the Prosecutor. You are correct, the trial should about her murdering Travis 3 x's over, but HER TEAM made it about sex, lies, sex, lies.

I'm so happy it turned out to be the wrong defense. The convicted killer should have just told the truth and begged for mercy. JMO

Thats the thing that made the "sex" so much of a story in this case. Their own attorneys started forcing it down our throats for no apparant reason and no relavancy whatsoever to the case. The whole nation was shocked about it, because it left us with a huge WHY GO THERE? OBJECTION: RELEVANCE!!

I've been studying for an exam tomorrow morning. Then it's the Long weekend here in Canada and my Bday. :rocker:

Miss you guys! :hug:

Hey Elle ... Where you been?
I don't understand why Jodi is still fundraising on twitter with the assistance of her convicted felon friend.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 6m

Daniel Freeman told #abc15 he emailed defense back that he's not against #jodiarias getting DP for killing close friend #travisalexander

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15

#jodiarias Defense listed Kim Ross - Fellow inmate & Patricia Womack as sentencing witnesses + Daniel Freeman (confirmed he was notified)

https://twitter.com/maryellenabc15

Wait, wait... Am I reading this right.... The defense has listed 2 FELLOW INMATES as sentencing witness? :floorlaugh: And Dan Freeman who is not against CMJA getting the DP? THIS is what they've come up with??

Hey Nurmi, I'm available as a sentencing witness too :seeya: I can be there bright and early and I have plenty to say! Call me!

Is Juan the best lawyer ever: YES!

Does everyone on Websleuths love Juan: YES!

Was JA guilty of murdering Travis: YES!

Did Travis die the worst death possible: YES!

Has HLN been pimping this for rating, (which means $$$$) YES!!

Should this case be O.V.E.R: YES!!!!

Please God, let it be over!!!!

I didn't like it as a concept within the trial at all. I wasn't commenting on which side it came from. "Cough cough"......I knew it was the defense that made the distasteful allegations of Travis and the defense psych who gave us the TMI about her history.
I would need to reread the transcript or listen to the proceedings to know who posed what questions to her and about her.
I do think that the defense team was correct that Jodi was Travis's "Dirty little secret" --they hit a home run on that one but it didn't make a dang bit of difference in terms of the crime which is what the case was about.

She wasn't Travis's "dirty little secret". All of his friends knew they were dating, knew they broke up, knew she was stalking him. She was not a SECRET! Their sex life was personal, yes, personal, as it should be!

Obviously, the defense didn't hit any home runs...she has been found guilty of Murder 1 with extreme cruelty.

Please read the transcripts and listen to the proceedings. I have watched it since day 1. The Defense dragged the VICTIM and his family through the mud. Thank God the jurors didn't buy their disgusting, vile, crazy defense!!

Sorry if I sound a little blunt with my comments! If a male did this to a female, we wouldn't be here. There was no dirty little secret, no DV, no pedophile...there was a man murdered by this convicted killer!! Period. The jury has spoken. Travis is/was the victim, his family are the victims!

BBM:

I disagree. Being in prison with the general population, she will adapt, have her followers, hypnotize, and function just fine.

Being on death row, being isolated, unable to chat with her co-mates, not able to manipulate or control others will drive her bat s*** crazy, for the 15 years she would be alive.

Death, albeit faster for her, will drag out much longer with the mind games swirling in her lonely head, while she sits all alone, waiting.

JMO.

BBM

Sorry, but she already is bat s*** crazy ;)

Just read the posts from today...or actually don't.....its upsetting. Thank you to Linda and Danz and captain and others for their patience over there :loveyou:

They need to get out; save themselves.
Lost cause

Is Juan the best lawyer ever: YES!

Does everyone on Websleuths love Juan: YES!

Was JA guilty of murdering Travis: YES!

Did Travis die the worst death possible: YES!

Has HLN been pimping this for rating, (which means $$$$) YES!!

Should this case be O.V.E.R: YES!!!!

Please God, let it be over!!!!

:rockon: I'm sure Phoenix will love it when the HLN media circus packs up its tent and leaves. At least Jodi will either get LWOP or the DP, which means she'll never get out of prison.:jail:

Childhood friend

69622_581654555196502_985475508_n.jpg

who is Patricia Womack?

ETA childhood friend apparently

I didn't like it as a concept within the trial at all. I wasn't commenting on which side it came from. "Cough cough"......I knew it was the defense that made the distasteful allegations of Travis and the defense psych who gave us the TMI about her history.
I would need to reread the transcript or listen to the proceedings to know who posed what questions to her and about her.
I do think that the defense team was correct that Jodi was Travis's "Dirty little secret" --they hit a home run on that one but it didn't make a dang bit of difference in terms of the crime which is what the case was about.

bbm - Why because he wasn't running around bragging about his sexual exploits to his friends and folks at the Mormon temple and posting about it on social media? Or because he maintained that he was a virgin? Because he kept his sexual life to HIMSELF? How does that make her his "dirty little secret"? It makes their sex life part of his "private personal life". A grown adult man who didn't feel comfortable blabbering about his sex life. I know men and women some who are older than Travis was who don't talk about their sex lives. I bet some of them have dirty sex. Does that mean they have "dirty little secrets"? No. It means they want to keep their business to themselves.

I wasn't able to be here earlier. How long was the Jury out deliberating today. TIA.

UMMM..cough...cough...it was HER attorney who said all those things about her sex life...oh, and the convicted killer! It wasn't the Prosecutor. You are correct, the trial should about her murdering Travis 3 x's over, but HER TEAM made it about sex, lies, sex, lies.

I'm so happy it turned out to be the wrong defense. The convicted killer should have just told the truth and begged for mercy. JMO

You are so right and this is what I have thought all along. Maybe she will do that tomorrow. Hey, it is worth a shot and at this point all she can do is ask for mercy. jmo

BBM~ She needs commissary $ to purchase her pork rinds.

Hey Elle ... Where you been?
I don't understand why Jodi is still fundraising on twitter with the assistance of her convicted felon friend.

I've been studying for an exam tomorrow morning. Then it's the Long weekend here in Canada and my Bday. :rocker:

Miss you guys! :hug:

Happy bday - insert witty lol cat finals are hard .gif so I don't slow down the thread. O/T is she wearing stripes tomorrow or street clothes?

So did I...email and tweeted her...I hope she gets the message.

I tweeted and posted on her FB page. I am going to send her a carton of smokes because she seems to be the only one who enjoys listening to the tape

She wasn't Travis's "dirty little secret". All of his friends knew they were dating, knew they broke up, knew she was stalking him. She was not a SECRET! Their sex life was personal, yes, personal, as it should be!

Obviously, the defense didn't hit any home runs...she has been found guilty of Murder 1 with extreme cruelty.

Please read the transcripts and listen to the proceedings. I have watched it since day 1. The Defense dragged the VICTIM and his family through the mud. Thank God the jurors didn't buy their disgusting, vile, crazy defense!!

Sorry if I sound a little blunt with my comments! If a male did this to a female, we wouldn't be here. There was no dirty little secret, no DV, no pedophile...there was a man murdered by this convicted killer!! Period. The jury has spoken. Travis is/was the victim, his family are the victims!

What you said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member