aggravation phase #9 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any concern about what she may do if she is in Gen Pop and is rejected by someone?

I have no concern about her manipulating anyone. She is very transparent and youthful in that arena as compared to whom her new "friends" would be. They would see right through her and find ways to use that to their advantage.

I have concern about her vengeful rage.

That is for the jury to decide. Don't worry, wherever she ends up it will not be nice for her where she is going.

Anyone have any concern about what she may do if she is in Gen Pop and is rejected by someone?

I have no concern about her manipulating anyone. She is very transparent and youthful in that arena as compared to whom her new "friends" would be. They would see right through her and find ways to use that to their advantage.

I have concern about her vengeful rage.

We know she has NOT been the model prisoner as JVM keeps saying. Every time she says that I want to kick out the screen on my TV. She had a fight and was caught with illegal contraband several times. So I have no doubt she would attack another prisoner. IMO she should never be allowed to be around human beings EVER. Throw her on death row and let her rot til she gets the needle.

Wow....reading the post above I had flashback of reading at a Michael Jackson fan site during his trial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They might use past clips. No more jail house interviews while this case is going on.

Friday's episode looks like there are some unaired portions of the first interview.
The preview shows her saying she won't spend a day in prison. I don't recall seeing that before. Geeze - her baby girl voice and smug attitude make me sick. Un-freakin'-believable.

at about 4:10. If the video won't play, it's on the 48 Hours website.

Sneak peek: Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

I just wanted to share that although today is going to be really hard for the Alexanders, it's my impression that Jodi's craziness and cruelty has never affected them as much as she imagines (and fantasizes about no doubt).

In all of my dealings with the family, I'm astounded at how well the shake off her lies and ridiculous assertions as if they're Teflon and they've never allowed it "in". They have an uncanny ability, in my view, to laugh at her and take it with the ridiculousness that it is.

Maybe they are different than those of us (including me) watching with horror and outrage because they truly and deeply know who Travis IS therefore this is totally ridiculous to them. I don't know maybe it's the "Footprints" thing and they are being carried and buffered somehow.

But I just wanted to share that...it's not as bad as it seems in my view.

I hope this helps in some way to feel less horribly sorry for them at least in one small way.

Thanks. I needed to hear that. When I think about it they have had years of Jodi's horror show to sort out. I'm sure as you point out Trial days bring it all back. Fresh for us. Old for them. I'm so glad they have Jodi sorted out in their minds. What a truly amazing Family. I have sorted my work schedule for this week but cant do a dang thing for Monday :banghead:

Well I have had three damn donuts and a package of cookies already and I am on a diet. I am blaming it on Jodi.

You're gonna be only a state away! Unless your caught by TSA trying to smuggle an emu through security..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....he won't be smuggling an emu in.....
...Steely and his brother will be riding Emus into Pennsylvania ....:floorlaugh:

Just MOO and sheer speculation at that but....

I truly think JA does not possess the ability to comprehend the concept of "over"

Not a relationship, or a trial, or even her life. It's all about what's next and she can't conceive of an end point to anything, or repercussions for anything she's ever done.

That said, I can't imagine it really matters to her what happens today, either way she is already looking to the next stage because nothing is ever over unless she decides it is. My guess is that her plea for appeal will be two-fold - Ineffective counsel (they wouldn't let me use evidence and refused to look for the mysterious one-armed man) and amazingly the new evidence that will magically come to light in the interim.

We already know she's not above fabricating evidence, but just because her first try didn't work out won't deter her. In her mind she'll just have to do a better job of it. She probably has a plan to "find" a man to back up her story that someone saw bruises.

She's clueless they will shut her down because she cannot conceive of an END

Thank you for that! I'm really surprised that of the four items addressed in this minute entry, the only one I heard about was that JA wouldn't have any more media interviews from jail.
- Videotaped VIS: DENIED
- Victim's impact evidence discovery: DENIED
- Counsel for the defendant moves to withdraw: DENIED

Whew!!! I have been on pins and needles about the videotaped statements. I want the family to be able to deliver their statements live, straight to the defendant's face hair.

Will the hair curtain come down? Will she stare at the wall? Will she give them the cockeyed librarian death glare?

I wonder what would happen if ja gets up and starts trashing Travis once again. Talking about him being a pedo, how he abused her. Would she be stopped? Could she be stopped?

:seeya: This jury has already rejected these lies ...

So IMO, if she continues to "bash" Travis in any way during the mitigation phase, she will get the DP :jail: ...

:moo:

The things we can do....watch lighten bugs on a warn spring night and smell the honeysuckle blooming, bake cookies, drive a car or take a plane to where ever I want to go, hold a baby, get a new puppy/kitten/bird, lie down in a normal size bed on clean sheets, go dancing and barhopping (I don't drink,but for those who do..I'll just keep my hubble bubble close) sit outside and watch the sun rise and the moon set and see shooting stars, go to sleep each night knowing we're free and Jodi not.

An hour or so left. I guess I could clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl