aggravation phase #9 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So NOT cool copy, pasting, or quoting posts from the "other" BANNED website!!

So disrespectful, especially today! Please edit your posts (unless alerts beat you to it)

Dadgum, haven't you ever read Tom Sawyer?

I used to give my kids a container of water and a paint brush and let them paint whatever they wanted (outside). But I'd warn them only to paint certain things. Worked like a charm.

Little Shadow and I have fed the chickens..fed and groomed 2 donkeys and 6 tiny horses..watered..planted in the greenhouse and scouted for berries on the golf cart. Nan has to get rid of her migraine, or she won't be any fun later!

She is used to her father (not my favorite, abusive jerk) letting her watch tv. I dislike tv. The other 5 grandgirls play with the stable, or outside..love her to bits, but she won't paint the driveway without everyone painting the driveway. lol

It's funny, I raised 6 sons and a daughter, had about a hundred foster kids..and taking 2 6 year olds (or one 3) to walmart wears me out!! lolol

She is out gathering buttercups for dinner tonight as we speak.

OK, Im freaking here guys - who uses Ustream on their phone????? I am not seeing that azfamily.com is online. It says "This show is offline" I wasnt able to get on it yesterday afternoon either!!

HELP!! I need a mobile link that WORKS!!!!!!!!! :panic: :scared: I cannot miss today!

TIA!!

Faulting her attorneys for failure to present self defense evidence such as her body covered with bruises was a serious harmful move during the television interview. It compromises their standing as effective counsel at a critical juncture in the case. There was then reproach and anger on both sides, Falsity's and The Team's.
+-

Perhaps Ms Arias would have been better served had she told her defense team exactly where she left the gun and the knife since they supposedly belonged to Travis. Much like the so called proof of bruises, just more fabrication from the murderer. The bruises and the pictures of them are not anymore truthful than Travis owning a .25 calibre automatic weapon which she floated up to get and somehow it accidently went off, or the fog.

So, my 11 year old found it interesting that Arias was still on trial. She knows I have been following it and frequent this site.

She thought she was doing me a favor and tried to access this site but mistakenly omitted the second "e" when typing in the Google search.

All I can say is THANK GOD for Google Chrome settings and the filter options! It could have been extremely awkward.

Shoot, now I'm curious. This is a WS thread? I thought we were all perfectly reasonable and sane? :scared::scared::scared:

Yeah, it's one of the Arias trial threads. 99% of us are reasonable and sane (and funny and thoughtful and clever). But even the best families have bad evenings sometimes.

Someone asked what channels they get in Prison. I found this. It is from 2009 so it may have changed since then.

Well, here in Arizona, its not cable cable, its just a coaxial with the local channels and a just a couple of your standard cable channels. Because prisons are located in rural areas away from transmitters and they don't want inmates having antennas, they pipe in the channels on the coaxial cable. They don't get HBO... It is regulated that in addition to the networks, they have a 'black' channel and a 'latino' channel. Here is the policy from the AZ DOC....

906.05 STANDARDIZED CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION SYSTEM

1.1 A maximum of fifteen television channels shall be provided, based on local availability, as determined by the Warden, or designee. If the capability does not exist to deliver the maximum fifteen channels, the Warden, Administrator or designee shall determine which of the available channels will be offered. Channels shall be selected from the following types:

1.1.1 Major Networks ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, etc.
Educational Public television, Discovery, etc.
Religious Religious services, etc.
Sports Sports-related programming
News CNN, Headline News, etc.
Spanish Spanish language channel
Black entertainment BET, etc.
ADC Programs Inmate education or religious programs
Announcements Computer bulletin board
1.2 There shall be no premium channels, no movie channels, or ADC channels reserved for showing ADC-owned or rented movies.

So NOT cool copy, pasting, or quoting posts from the "other" BANNED website!!

So disrespectful, especially today! Please edit your posts (unless alerts beat you to it)

I think it's important to shine a light on what they're saying and to speak against it.

I don't think Stabby liked it either...she kept shaking her head back and forth when Juan Martinez was describing his sequence of events. WHAT? Did Stabby wake up and suddenly remember how it went down. Seriously? The fog lifted at that moment? Too bad Juan M didn't see that.

Her headshakes about the sequence , IMO, demonstrate the depth of her evilness and of her hatred for Travis' family. From her police interviews to this day she has taunted T's family with the fact that she and only she knows exactly how Travis died. She has also said explicitly that she knows it could provide them some closure if they knew too.

JM laid out exactly how Travis was murdered, IMO. She could have acted sad or acted not to look or whatever else. Instead, she chose to shake her head at the only moments that have ever been debatable at all-shot first, etc. She wanted the family to have doubts about what happened. One if her few remaining ways of tormenting them, and she wasn't going to miss the opportunity.

flaunted

Good Morning/Afternoon,

There is absolutely no place I'd rather be today than here with you guys

(((((((((((WS Friends))))))))))

If this was done because the plan is to appeal based on ineffective counsel then why do it after the guilty verdict? Plus it is rather difficult to say that she had ineffective counsel when she was distraught when Nurmi wanted to bail before.

People will say anything to try to get an appeal heard. How many years ago was Michael Skakel convicted, how many appeals has he filed and just last month he finally got around to using "ineffective counsel." And he had a media TH for a lawyer, Mickey Sherman.

It's like every convicted murderers ace in the hole. Except it doesn't work very often. And when it does, it's probably the right call.

BBM:
:seeya: cackle....I just feel like I needed to respond to your post. Your Son could be my husband. I wont go into detail, because I would have to write a book. I wasn't around for my DH young life, as we met when we were in our late, late 20's. He hadn't seen his parents in many years, as his young life and teens were somewhat like your son. There is hope!! DH and I have been married for 29 years, and have 3 amazing children, and two adorable grandchildren. Never in the first 25 years in our marriage, had I met his parents or siblings, of which are 7 brothers and sisters. To make a looonnnggg story short, One day out of the blue I received a phone call. When I answered, on the other end I heard " Hello this is (Mr. A's) mother, his father and I would like to meet with you and (Mr. A) for lunch. It was 35 years since they had seen or talked to each other. It was an amazing experience to see them interact for the first time in all those years, and every month since then. They drive 3 hours once a month to meet with us, the children and grandchildren. DH and his parents, even can laugh about some to the things that took place in their past. They are amazed at how he is an amazing husband, father, and grandfather. So keep the faith!! They waited many years, with the fear of hearing that phone call from the Police. My heart is with you, I have seen what this can do to a family, and it is heartbreaking.

BTW, this is my first post on this thread, but have followed from the beginning.
I pray everyday for the Alexander family, that they can have peace of mind one day, and remember Travis for the amazing young man he is.
Thanks so much. I only hope that some day my son will manage the transition.

To everyone else, I wasn't trying to excuse the CMJA'a family's behavior in court. I was just trying to point out that it is very possible to wind up with a kid that messed up and it really isn't the parents' fault and they had tried to help them.

BBM -- exactly -- that's what Travis and they deserve. Nothing can bring him back, but they shouldn't let her steal their future or Travis. I always feel like I met Travis when I hear or see Chris or Sky Hughes talk about him. They light up, they smile, they speak of him with honesty and joy. I love that -- it is so heartening to see that he is remembered as the whole package and I've always hoped that if his family isn't quite there yet they will be.

OT -- I just finally figure out how to add a "thanks" -- exciting.

This trial is finally nearing its end. Getting more intense with each phase. Continued prayers for the family, especially with the hardest parts happening now. Grant them this opportunity to freely and appropriately express the magnitude of their loss and continued suffering.

Will WAT give a new text number for jury notification? I suspect that this will be the hardest part of their deliberations and may take some time before they reach a verdict.

Like how so many loose pieces have been coming together this past week, helping to confirm my impressions of Travis, JA and the DT's dysfunction and who might have been calling the shots.

Final phase is indeed a serious one involving deciding whether someone will live or die for their crime. May they feel confident in their decision and not swayed by emotion during the process of deliberation.

Anyone think Jodi even took the time last night to practice "sad dog face" viewing her reflection in her stainless steel toilet bowl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member