"Aha" Moment Predictions [MERGED]

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Long time Lurker here :seeya: :fence:

I am starting to think the Aha moment will be that it was an accident. I think DT tried to get DA to offer a plea to a lesser charge and they refused. IIRC the dogs hit by the pool. She will say she drowned or some other accident. And tried to stage it like a kidnapping hence the duck tape around the head. The reason she partied was because she was trying to escape reality which I think many young ppl do and she was scared to tell her parents. The just have to show that ICA did not do those internet searches.

I think at first ICA wanted to kill her parents and things changed after the big fight with CA around fathers day (because of the neck breaking search). She killed Caylee to get back at her parents and because now that she didnt live at home she no longer had someone to take care of Caylee.

God forgive me for saying this. After hearing the "Mitigation List" and that her family didn't protect her and sexual abuse, it got my mind thinking. What if she claims that it was her Grandfather that abused her when she was younger and her parents didn't protect her. The fight on Father's Day is because CA took Caylee to see him and something inappropriate happened, or KC got scared that CA would get custody of Caylee and she wouldn't be able to protect her. KC doesn't want her parents in court to hear all the details.

Remember KC saying "don't worry, I didn't say anything". Remember CA getting very upset with LE when they wanted to go talk with her father and said she would stop cooperating with them. Would she throw Grandpa under the bus? :truce:

God forgive me for saying this. After hearing the "Mitigation List" and that her family didn't protect her and sexual abuse, it got my mind thinking. What if she claims that it was her Grandfather that abused her when she was younger and her parents didn't protect her. The fight on Father's Day is because CA took Caylee to see him and something inappropriate happened, or KC got scared that CA would get custody of Caylee and she wouldn't be able to protect her. KC doesn't want her parents in court to hear all the details.

Remember KC saying "don't worry, I didn't say anything". Remember CA getting very upset with LE when they wanted to go talk with her father and said she would stop cooperating with them. Would she throw Grandpa under the bus? :truce:

Dunno. I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves - a bit over-excited - with the theories.

However, is the Grandfather alive still? I know he was in a bad way. If he is not here to defend himself that could be an interesting theory.

.I believe, Baez dropped the ball big time. He should have taken that limited immunity deal for ICA...

How would that have helped is client's interests though?

The prosecutor would not grant such limited use immunity unless ICA waived, in writing, derivative immunity. AFAIK, therefore, Caylee's remains could have been used as evidence.

ICA advising of the location of the remains or anything similar would not have assisted ICA's case. Assuming that JB "knew" that Caylee was dead then it would have harmed his client's case for her to disclose the location of the remains. In any event, it is far from certain to how such disclosure could have helped ICA if Caylee was alive. At the time of the offer of limited use immunity the murder indictment had not been raised.

IIRC, there were news reports around the time of the death that legal experts were somewhat bemused by the offer and what purpose it served for the defense. It also, IIRC, was opined that it had limited usefulness for the prosecution.

From the way the questioning has been going I am starting to feel like the defense is now really just hoping just to spare her life. I think it is possible that they are going to go with Casey took Caylee's life to keep her from a life of physical, emotional and sexual abuse at the hands of her grandparents. Possibly that Casey had a emotional breakdown and could not bare the thought that the abuse she endured all her life would be now be transfered to her daughter. Not that I believe any of that but, I really do not feel they could actually pin the death on the grandparents. I think that is why they wanted the psychologist to testify before and now it is entirely possible Casey will take the stand. I really can not wait for the trial to begin so I could hear the defense strategy.

I just posted this on another thread, but it seemed like it might be more appropriate here. Hope that's okay. Also, I'm getting behind in my reading, so if this has already been discussed, please forgive. Thanks.

I read Andrea Lyon's book when it came out several months ago. In it, she describes the case of a young woman who said she killed her little girl because her parents said they were going to get custody of her. The young woman was so terrified that the child would be subjected to the same horrendous sexual abuse she, herself, had endured at the hands of her father, acquiesced to by her mother, that she killed the child rather than allow that to happen.

I no longer remember the details, exactly, but as I was reading, I wondered if KC's DT might try the same story. It was successful for that client.

OMG That's BRILLIANT! Sure she would throw him under the bus, but actually that makes sense...well sorta. Better than the rest of the theory's. The old dude is senile and she had no qualms about stealing the money allocated to caring for him.

Scott Peterson's lawyer, Mark Geragos, said he was going to explain what really happened too and prove his client's innocence and look where SP is now.

Baez has to show bravado-he can't say, "Well, I hope I can pull this ridiculous case out of the crapper and get my client off." The only thing he has is to try and convince people with are his words b/c his client's actions are going to put her behind bars. I almost (but not quite) feel sorry for Baez.

He is fighting a losing battle and I think he probably knows it. He really has very little to work with. Having said that, I think he and CA are a good match as far as client/attorney go. They're both sleazy....

I had the same thought yesterday. Horrible an accusation as it would be, we are trying to anticipate the claims of a person who is a known liar and who is accused of blithely murdering her own child and throwing her out like trash. Badmouthing an elderly man she has already happily stolen money from would probably not be crossing any moral lines she might theoretically have. She is not noted for having qualms.

This is very interesting. If I remember CA's state depo she describes childcare arrangements when Lee and KC are young. She states her father would come to the house to babysit the kids until she or George got home. Wonder what her brothers would say about this if the defense tries to go there?

I tried to post the following on the JVM thread regarding last night's episode, but it got closed before I finished typing so I thought I'd add it here.

I think BC is right (and have predicted the same thing on the Defense Theory threads). Do I think it will work? Absolutely not!

Choices:

Zanny did it .........................................: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
George did it ........................................ :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Accident and cover-up due to fear ...........:floorlaugh:

• CM has told anyone who will listen that Dr G can't state with certainty how Caylee died (hence making an accident possible).
  • The duct tape, etc. was a very poor decision on ICA's part to stage a kidnapping. The partying was ugly coping.
  • They will try everything in their power to get the internet search testimony squashed. Failing that, they'll blame George (poor George -- I must admit that I'm very much looking forward to him squirming as they discuss his other more interesting internet obsessions!).

Again, I don't think for one minute that it will work -- but, I think it's the best they've got.

IA . I think they will use the dog positive hit at the pool to support the accident theory.

The fight on fathers day was because kc gran told her mom she had stole money from her Im sure The granny mentioned that she told cindy about kc that day x

Boy, I sure hope they don't go down the "grandfather" (KC's grandfather/CA's father) abused her. That would be an "aha" moment, but AGAIN...doesn't give a person a right to murder an innocent 2 year old little girl.

-----

If KC's really going after LEE...I can see how the AF claim of the parents not being there to protect her and being a pawn (was that the wording?)...as being part of the story:

Note, story (of which I do NOT believe):

Lee abused KC growing up. She finally spoke up and GA/CA didn't believe her and therefore, didn't protect her from further abuse. Why didn't they believe her? HELLLLOOOOOO, they knew she was a pathological liar for years. So, why would they believe her? They could go on the stand, defend themselves by stating they had years of examples of KC lying, so they didn't know it was actually true. Poor them! "Had we known...if only we had known!" Victims again!

Then they can get on the stand and profess their love and support for KC because they feel bad for not believing them when she needed them. There! They're in her good graces.

However, poor Lee is left hanging alone...............

------

Don't know, just thinking cyber-outloud :waitasec:

I guess we'll see if she takes the stand as Mr. Mark Nejame says. I posted loooong ago on here that there is a strong possibility that she would, much to the nay saying of most people. If she does, I'll go find my posts from back then.

So tell me, did anyone predict that the DT would throw GA under the bus??? And I don't mean recently, I meant way back when?

So tell me, did anyone predict that the DT would throw GA under the bus??? And I don't mean recently, I meant way back when?

I kinda thought they would especially when ppl kept saying that LA or GA could be the father of Caylee. Who knows they probably to ICA to write to other inmates so they could introduce it in the trial.

I kinda thought they would especially when ppl kept saying that LA or GA could be the father of Caylee. Who knows they probably to ICA to write to other inmates so they could introduce it in the trial.

Yep, GA as a viable seeming person to help the circus magician try to distract his audience from the illusion (his client). The sleight of hand, to try to fool our eye into thinking that she is what she is not and is not what she is.

ya da da da da da yat da da da

Won't work. I have faith in the state's case.

NEVER! EVER. Until the desperation set in.

George loved Caylee. No question. The problem with George is that he could never stand up to Cindy and have his opinions count. He knew Casey never had a job. He knew alot. Cindy always told him he was wrong, and that she would handle Casey.

He was so very honest in the begining.... His police, and FBI interviews were brutally honest.

Then Cindy found out about them. That is when he turned.

Now, my fear is that he has just become tooo weak, or stupid to not let them blame him. The last time he was on the stand... Baez got him to plainly say, "I will do anything to save my daughter."

Sad no matter how you look at it.

my aha moment:

that justice is slow in coming for Caylee...

when will this trial really take place? This whole jury selection thing has pi$$ed me off today so I say I am sorry in advance for my acerbic comments. I pray opening statements happen next week as scheduled. but it looks like, right now, that could take some sort of miracle to happen.

bottom line: justice for Caylee

if it is a accident then how does the cholorform fit in??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back