AK AK - Dashawn McCormick, 5, Anchorage, 4 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question, was Lisa carpenter helping you and thats when floyd started stalking her? When did Floyd get custody? month/year? I'm thinking there should have been some follow ups after the fact to narrow down when he was last seen. IMO

I would also start a Help find facebook page to get the word out further.

Wow....what a beautiful little child! Bless his heart.....

He is not enrolled in any school not even on line. We have followed up on leads. The father had custody till he went to prison. My sister has custody now. She was not able to follow up on her son because she was hiding from floyd. She moved away to protect her other kids and her self from floyd. He has tried to harm my sister more than once and has threatened her more than once. And thank you. He is a very handsome boy. Very smart to.

He isn't in school and is going by another name! He could be out of state

Gonna bring this up, saw his Aunt post on Facebook in November that he was still missing :(

Dashawn has a new age-progression to his current age of 7.

NCMC1228477e1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1228477/1#poster

Status Missing
First name Dashawn
Middle name Leon
Last name McCormick
Nickname/Alias
NCMEC number 1228477
Date last seen April 01, 2013 00:00
Date entered 04/22/2014
Age last seen 5 to 5 years old
Age now 7 years old
Race Other
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 42.0
Weight (pounds) 45.0
Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/24314/

Dashawn has been missing for 2 years now.

I hope Dashawn will be found. As a member of the Websleuths community, I care about her. I only wish I could do more; I continue to follow her case.

I was watching Live PD on A&E-S2 E5--and tonight we have new info to help bring him home-Age Progessive.

screen
Dashawn McCormick was first known to be missing eight years ago today, though it's possible he disappeared, was harmed, or sent by his father elsewhere as early as 2012. He is now 13 or turning thirteen. I'm glad to see his mother and aunt have posted on WS. Why haven't Anchorage police, AL state police, FBI gotten to the bottom of where Dashawn went? His father and Mary Transki are out of prison from securities fraud but no other investigative work is being conveyed, like searches of where he was last seen, interviews, specifics of what Floyd and Mary-and her mother, Judy Holmes, said in previous interviews. This case has been sorely neglected-how does a child just vanish and last legal custodial parent is not held to account?

Last edited:
My messaging to and from Anchorage police. They responded promptly.

"Am wondering why the father and girlfriend aren't more thoroughly investigated to find Dashawn. Michigan authorities arrested and held the Skelton boys father for not producing them and they're still missing as he is in prison. Dashawn's father arrested 4/1/13 but Dashawn not seen by others since mid-2012. Where is Dashawn? Thank you a concerned citizen/missing persons advocate."
From police:
"Hello (S). Thank you for your concern. This is still an active investigation therefore we cannot release any details at this time. Please know we are very aware of it."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeonGhostWolf
Back