AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2003124787_webhikersslain13.html

Who killed two hikers near Mt. Pilchuck?
By Brian Alexander and Jennifer Sullivan
Seattle Times staff reporters

Related
Forest killings are still rare, but crime is rising
Two women found slain on a Snohomish County trail have been identified as a Seattle Public Schools librarian and her daughter.

Their cause of death and the official release of their identities are expected to be announced this evening, after the Snohomish County Medical Examiner has identified them through fingerprint or dental records and the next-of-kin has been notified. However, a note outside the home of one of the victims identifies them as Mary Cooper, 56, and Susanna Stodden, 27.

Read More-

OK...Holly Bobo....A lot have thought Holly might have been taken by Keyes and I know some have discussed this at various websites..but I was reading 2 days ago that they had kinda discounted Keyes as a POI...because she was seen taken by a man in Camo. clothes...and they went on to discuss they had never seen any photo or known Keyes to dress in this type clothing....the above picture sure shows him in Camo. clothing....Could this photo possibly help with Holly's case???.........I know about some of her case but have not read or researched her case.................

NEW ARTICLE released this afternoon 1/26-13

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...dead-serial-killer-175348481.html&h=jAQEMXMmu

Possibly. Holly's car was in the car port. How does that factor in with what we know of Keyes crimes? He would take his victims in their own vehicles. Also, he claims that he would not approach a home with pets or children. The Bobo family have two dogs.

On the other hand, Holly's case was initially ruled as a home invasion/abduction and we know that is what he did with the Curriers. Their garage door window was broken and he stole a handgun, cut their phone lines. If Keyes was involved, did he try to break into the Bobo home? Holly's brother witnessed the perp and Holly in the car port talking. Another piece of the puzzle that could possibly fit in. Keyes told Samantha Koenig he wouldn't harm her if she cooperated. Did he do the same with Holly?

Holly's thread #35 at WS

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8758272"]TN TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #35 - Page 42 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/confes...yes-seen-undated-booking-photo-135743395.html

In these file photos, there are several booking & other photos of Israel Keyes at various age progressions, imo. Many of the booking photos are undated. If so, this would indicate prior arrests. All file information on Israel Keyes should be released without redaction to the American public.
Imo, investigators dropped the ball on serial killer Israel Keyes' known & unknown victims by allowing him to selfishly take this info to his grave..
'Silence by investigators in missing/murdered persons investigations is the predators most lethal weapon'...

Sean McGuire, who shared a barracks with Keyes, says they developed a camaraderie while spending some time together during grueling training in Egypt.

But he says he was disturbed by a dark side that sometimes surfaced. When Keyes was offended by his buddy's comments, he'd drop his head, McGuire recalls, knit his brow, lower his voice and say, ‘”I want to kill you, McGuire.”’

From today's Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Mr-Hyde-Alaska-serial-killer-took-grave.html

~n/t~--Possibly. Holly's car was in the car port. How does that factor in with what we know of Keyes crimes? He would take his victims in their own vehicles. Also, he claims that he would not approach a home with pets or children. The Bobo family have two dogs.

On the other hand, Holly's case was initially ruled as a home invasion/abduction and we know that is what he did with the Curriers. Their garage door window was broken and he stole a handgun, cut their phone lines. If Keyes was involved, did he try to break into the Bobo home? Holly's brother witnessed the perp and Holly in the car port talking. Another piece of the puzzle that could possibly fit in. Keyes told Samantha Koenig he wouldn't harm her if she cooperated. Did he do the same with Holly?

Holly's thread #35 at WS

TN TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #35 - Page 42 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
I do not know how this would tie Keyes in the Bobo case...I know so many have talked about the Camo. Clothing.....When I saw the above Picture of him in the military..I thought it might give those on the Holly Bobo page to search more on Keyes,but 1st of all FBI needs to give us all an updated timeline...the 1st one was done not long after he killed himself..........Again...only in the upper states............I have not read entirely on Holly's case....but I know the house was in a very remote area....(Keyes usually picked targets in remote areas)....They released some info. yesterday that I was not aware of that he robbed and then burnt a house in Texas????.....Said he was known for Arson also......I had not heard that in all the reading and searching I have done on this creature....If Keyes was hard up for money....MY IDEA ONLY.....Maybe he went on a hunting or fishing trip that he loved....and scouted out the Bobo Home....and it might have been intended to be a home invasion...If Keyes saw the Parents leave as I assume he would have been looking he would have thought the house was an open target to break into......IF this was Keyes....I think he got a big surprise when he came up through the woods...probably trying to knock down a door, break a window...and Holly goes out to see what she can find...and meets up with Keyes, she tried to run him off, but he puts up his fight.....and I think Holly might be a person that can stand up to people....she offended him (as known by Shawn McGuire) and he decided he could not escape now because this lady had seen him face to face...so he gets out his plastic ties and bounds her hands...possibly ankles also...they are so tight they bring blood from the skin as he is tugging at her to take her away...but If it was Keyes...RESISTING is one thing that made him quick to anger....he tugged even harder to get her in the wooded area and the arguments or words the brother heard was from Keyes and Bobo arguing ....and I think we all would know the rest of the story.....she would be dead for sure if it were Keyes....maybe her body could be the one in New York, he confessed to and said he killed in the Southern US but brought the body back to New York to dispose of....if not....If I were investigators and thought for 1 second he might be her abductor...I would be hunting those woods for one of his STASHES, if it was planned, he definitely would have had his buried stash close by...if not and it was a surprise...he would have probably covered her body...left the state and then disposed of her body who knows where???......That would be what I would feel for Holly's case..but please NOTE*** as I said I have not read and searched for Holly's case....I know some but not 100%....but have read that some in the later posts have put or suggested it might have been the work of Keyes...1 posts said something like ---It sounds like Keyes work, but so far they have never released a picture of him in Army or Camo. Clothing....The above picture wold prove this for sure........I'm sure he had several outfits by him being in Military for almost 3 years...and MY OPINION ONLY.....I feel Keyes also planned out the clothing he would wear with each victim excluding Samatha...the plans were to only ROB the coffee stand, but sudden impulse...he could not fight the URGE he confessed........but in others and some cases being investigated...He was known to sometimes use a cane, walk with a limp....speak with various accents...this really shocked me...........but TED BUNDY was his Idol..***********Bundy was known to use many devices to lure his victims...so I feel Keyes got just about as much HIGH from fooling people and hiding under disguises to be unknown as he did from killing...Maybe why he thought he was one of a kind killer, he did not want HIS WAYS to be named to any other serial killer...was quick to tell APD his ways was only HIS WAYS

Foxfire

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/confess...135743395.html

In these file photos, there are several booking & other photos of Israel Keyes at various age progressions, imo. Many of the booking photos are undated. If so, this would indicate prior arrests. All file information on Israel Keyes should be released without redaction to the American public.
Imo, investigators dropped the ball on serial killer Israel Keyes' known & unknown victims by allowing him to selfishly take this info to his grave..
'Silence by investigators in missing/murdered persons investigations is the predators most lethal weapon'...

Foxfire....I wanted to view these photo's badly...but when I click on the link..it goes to yahoo, but only shows the older booking picture

Foxfire

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/confess...135743395.html

Foxfire....I wanted to view these photo's badly...but when I click on the link..it goes to yahoo, but only shows the older booking picture
It's completely down now. 404 Page not found.

I do not know how this would tie Keyes in the Bobo case...I know so many have talked about the Camo. Clothing.....When I saw the above Picture of him in the military..I thought it might give those on the Holly Bobo page to search more on Keyes,but 1st of all FBI needs to give us all an updated timeline...the 1st one was done not long after he killed himself..........Again...only in the upper states............I have not read entirely on Holly's case....but I know the house was in a very remote area....(Keyes usually picked targets in remote areas)....They released some info. yesterday that I was not aware of that he robbed and then burnt a house in Texas????.....Said he was known for Arson also......I had not heard that in all the reading and searching I have done on this creature....If Keyes was hard up for money....MY IDEA ONLY.....Maybe he went on a hunting or fishing trip that he loved....and scouted out the Bobo Home....and it might have been intended to be a home invasion...If Keyes saw the Parents leave as I assume he would have been looking he would have thought the house was an open target to break into......IF this was Keyes....I think he got a big surprise when he came up through the woods...probably trying to knock down a door, break a window...and Holly goes out to see what she can find...and meets up with Keyes, she tried to run him off, but he puts up his fight.....and I think Holly might be a person that can stand up to people....she offended him (as known by Shawn McGuire) and he decided he could not escape now because this lady had seen him face to face...so he gets out his plastic ties and bounds her hands...possibly ankles also...they are so tight they bring blood from the skin as he is tugging at her to take her away...but If it was Keyes...RESISTING is one thing that made him quick to anger....he tugged even harder to get her in the wooded area and the arguments or words the brother heard was from Keyes and Bobo arguing ....and I think we all would know the rest of the story.....she would be dead for sure if it were Keyes....maybe her body could be the one in New York, he confessed to and said he killed in the Southern US but brought the body back to New York to dispose of....if not....If I were investigators and thought for 1 second he might be her abductor...I would be hunting those woods for one of his STASHES, if it was planned, he definitely would have had his buried stash close by...if not and it was a surprise...he would have probably covered her body...left the state and then disposed of her body who knows where???......That would be what I would feel for Holly's case..but please NOTE*** as I said I have not read and searched for Holly's case....I know some but not 100%....but have read that some in the later posts have put or suggested it might have been the work of Keyes...1 posts said something like ---It sounds like Keyes work, but so far they have never released a picture of him in Army or Camo. Clothing....The above picture wold prove this for sure........I'm sure he had several outfits by him being in Military for almost 3 years...and MY OPINION ONLY.....I feel Keyes also planned out the clothing he would wear with each victim excluding Samatha...the plans were to only ROB the coffee stand, but sudden impulse...he could not fight the URGE he confessed........but in others and some cases being investigated...He was known to sometimes use a cane, walk with a limp....speak with various accents...this really shocked me...........but TED BUNDY was his Idol..***********Bundy was known to use many devices to lure his victims...so I feel Keyes got just about as much HIGH from fooling people and hiding under disguises to be unknown as he did from killing...Maybe why he thought he was one of a kind killer, he did not want HIS WAYS to be named to any other serial killer...was quick to tell APD his ways was only HIS WAYS

I'll have to read back some of the articles. I don't recall it being stated that his victim buried in NY was from Southern US but like I said, I may have missed it. If you have a link handy, it would be great!!!! Thanks so much!

BTW, if you click the QUOTE button at the bottom, it automatically quotes the post you want to reply to instead of typing or copying and pasting the post. Hope that helps. :)

I'll have to read back some of the articles. I don't recall it being stated that his victim buried in NY was from Southern US but like I said, I may have missed it. If you have a link handy, it would be great!!!! Thanks so much!

BTW, if you click the QUOTE button at the bottom, it automatically quotes the post you want to reply to instead of typing or copying and pasting the post. Hope that helps. :)

The FBI says Israel Keyes, who has already admitted to three killings, said he had killed at least five additional people as the FBI seeks more information from the public on his activities following his Sunday death in an Anchorage Jail cell.

According to an FBI statement released Monday, Keyes, who confessed to killing barista Samantha Koenig and Essex, Vt. couple Bill and Lorraine Currier, is believed to have committed numerous kidnappings and murders across the nation over the course of 11 years, from 2001 until his March arrest in Lufkin, Texas.

Keyes told officials he had killed four people in Washington state: a couple he had murdered between 2001 and 2005, as well as two other people in separate incidents during 2005 and 2006. Keyes also said he murdered a fifth person on the East Coast, disposing of the body in New York.

“It is unknown if these victims were residents of Washington or if they were vacationing in Washington but resided in another state,” officials wrote. “It is also possible Keyes abducted them from a nearby state and transported them to Washington.”

Thank-you for drawing attention to that gallery, Dotr.

As I looked at the remoteness of Samantha's recovery location in those pics, I realized how remote the chances would ever have been to find her without Keyes co-operation.

Then, I realized there are God knows how many other poor souls not recovered, in probably remote locations, and not only will they never be found and laid to rest by their loved ones, but, we will never know their names, circumstances of meeting the Devil himself.

"At least" the gave two families some closure.

How DARE he sit by Samantha's violated, dismembered remains, and ice fish? The monster was beyond a lunatic.

Sweet Samantha ended a reign of terror with her own life. May her family somehow move forward in their lives without her.

look at the sketch of the perp....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24920708/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/terror-mall/#.UQc7XaViYdI

the MO is different, but if his victims vary, so might the MO.

A couple of things jumped out at me as I read the article...

1)
Jane had also told investigators that tucked inside a plastic bag from a shoe store called Traffic was a kidnap kit, a well thought-out set of tools he used to control his victims.

The elaborate paraphernalia he brought with him, dime-store handcuffs, swimming goggles prepped as blackout masks, suggested that we were in psychopath country in trying to understand him.

2) He used zip ties to restrain his victims

3) He used their debit cards leaving behind expensive jewelry

4) The reconstruction drawing

5) Victims were random

6)
Within days of the mother-daughter murder, one of the most promising leads was a report that Nancy’s credit cards and cell phone had been found by two homeless men in a vacant lot in an African-American neighborhood in Miami, sixty-miles to the south.
-There was a case mentioned recently (around post #431) as possibly being connected to I.K. where the killer left the phone in an area where homeless people hung out. He did this on purpose so that a homeless person would use the phone, forcing cops to track the wrong person

http://panachereport.com/channels/more%20short%20stories/PracticeKill.htm

Great pics, is that IK by a fence?

Yes...My friend complied a lot of photo's and compared the walk of Keyes..and the one by the fence is who I feel is Keyes walking by Jennifer Kesse's condo's fence.....but all are various....and she tries to show how he walks, and how he seems to always walk with legs far apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf