AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they come forth in a more recent article stating that Hataway is the known POI??...the above link was back in 2009....I have questions...Why would Hataway know where Jennifer moved too??.....Why would he have abducted Jennifer...he was known to offer a ride home...I don't feel Jennifer would have EVER accepted a ride from anyone..her family said she was very safety minded, carried pepper spray and etc....How would he have known what condo was Jennifer's??....I have a lot of questions as to WHY they consider Hataway a possible POI......seems from the article posted he was too busy assaulting other women and offering rides home from this bar...I believe it was 8 he was suspected as of 2009....I just cannot believe Jennifer would have ever even thought about this guy personally...just my opinion...and we know she was not taken by force according to OPD...and WHY has he not been arrested on these women??.....If they suspected him at all, he should be in jail for a long long time....I'm sure he would confess once behind bars like Keyes did.............I guess we will wait and see for sure......Thanks for everyone's input to what I have posted

He may have been stalking her. He was the last person to be seen with her.

~n/t~...NO....not that it was the anniversary....they released his picture right after he was caught in Texas.....I started the very night they released his picture to the public...so that was last Spring and all through this summer that I've been searching and reading on the 2 cases I have turned into the FBI that is continuing with the investigation of Keyes.........At one time there was a PI helping with the FB page on Keyes.....I had no clue there was even one on there.....I waited 3 weeks after all this conclusion and known facts I had come up with....I then messaged this to administrators there....and I posted a few posts back what they wrote back to me (the PI) at that time....He urged me to call OPD and I did on the following Monday.....and then right after he killed himself...I got a short message in my inbox on FB saying only "I think it is time you called the FBI that is working on this case now.....So I did call and give all links I had, they asked many many questions but I tried the best I knew how to calm down and tell them all I did know and all I had suspicions about....They ended with a simple "Thank you for giving us this information"......
I am not the person that would get mad over a discussion..PLEASE don't think that of me....I just have such strong strong feelings about this....I'm definitely not saying I know he did this...or I know for sure......I will gladly accept I was wrong when they can prove another person abducted Jennifer.....I just want Mr. and Mrs. Kesse to have some type of closure.....My heart broke when she 1st went missing and a few interviews later they were standing each morning giving out flyers and Mrs. Kesse said she often hid behind the posters because she was crying...I can't imagine the Hell they have been through...not even in a thought or dream.....Never could I imagine their pain in this sad situation....I am just trying to put out to you all my findings and conclusions....I would be most happy to help with other's that are possible victims of Keyes.....Just need a little help and guidance......I can't figure out yet how to post a picture on here.....so that alone tells you I'm not a computer wizard....Any help is appreciated......and if I can help in anyway...I will be more than happy

`

~n/t~...NO....not that it was the anniversary....they released his picture right after he was caught in Texas.....I started the very night they released his picture to the public...so that was last Spring and all through this summer that I've been searching and reading on the 2 cases I have turned into the FBI that is continuing with the investigation of Keyes.........At one time there was a PI helping with the FB page on Keyes.....I had no clue there was even one on there.....I waited 3 weeks after all this conclusion and known facts I had come up with....I then messaged this to administrators there....and I posted a few posts back what they wrote back to me (the PI) at that time....He urged me to call OPD and I did on the following Monday.....and then right after he killed himself...I got a short message in my inbox on FB saying only "I think it is time you called the FBI that is working on this case now.....So I did call and give all links I had, they asked many many questions but I tried the best I knew how to calm down and tell them all I did know and all I had suspicions about....They ended with a simple "Thank you for giving us this information"......
I am not the person that would get mad over a discussion..PLEASE don't think that of me....I just have such strong strong feelings about this....I'm definitely not saying I know he did this...or I know for sure......I will gladly accept I was wrong when they can prove another person abducted Jennifer.....I just want Mr. and Mrs. Kesse to have some type of closure.....My heart broke when she 1st went missing and a few interviews later they were standing each morning giving out flyers and Mrs. Kesse said she often hid behind the posters because she was crying...I can't imagine the Hell they have been through...not even in a thought or dream.....Never could I imagine their pain in this sad situation....I am just trying to put out to you all my findings and conclusions....I would be most happy to help with other's that are possible victims of Keyes.....Just need a little help and guidance......I can't figure out yet how to post a picture on here.....so that alone tells you I'm not a computer wizard....Any help is appreciated......and if I can help in anyway...I will be more than happy

`

My heart breaks for the Kesse family and all those who have missing loved ones. The not knowing must be unbearable.

To post a picture, copy and paste it by using the image button above (click on the little icon that looks like a postcard).

I`m posting the facebook page created by Samantha`s dad. Perhaps you can post your opinion about Jennifer there. He appears to have more knowledge about Keyes than most of us. Just a suggestion.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/H...ossible-Serial-Killer/399521663428225?fref=ts

Well seeing and comparing is OUT for me...lol....these old eyes sure can't make any comparison for sure by this video...and also

Are you saying Jennifer was seen with Hataway???...WOW...Just WOW if that is what you meant.......I just could not imagine her being with this man.....
but anything is possible in the world we live in now...

I am and have followed the above page since it started.....they have some great posts there and leads......One of my FB friends studying Criminal Justice did the last photo enhancements picture they have posted......They are only following leads in the upper part of the US and Canada from what I gather....Washington state, Texas, Calif...New Mexico and Alaska.............some have asked for connections if known to Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida...but they as of now don't have anything to give those for these areas.....If I am a bother, I will get off Webslueths.....I have followed some of your postings and possible victims for awhile...I just could not get the nerve to ask to join...but seems I'm offensive to some....so I never linger where I'm not accepted and wanted for sure............Goodbye

I`m posting the facebook page created by Samantha`s dad. Perhaps you can post your opinion about Jennifer there. He appears to have more knowledge about Keyes than most of us. Just a suggestion.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ha...428225?fref=ts

Well seeing and comparing is OUT for me...lol....these old eyes sure can't make any comparison for sure by this video...and also

Are you saying Jennifer was seen with Hataway???...WOW...Just WOW if that is what you meant.......I just could not imagine her being with this man.....
but anything is possible in the world we live in now...

No my apologies. It was Ocasio. They`re comparing 2 cases in that article posted above. Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse. Ocasio a victim of Hataway.

I am and have followed the above page since it started.....they have some great posts there and leads......One of my FB friends studying Criminal Justice did the last photo enhancements picture they have posted......They are only following leads in the upper part of the US and Canada from what I gather....Washington state, Texas, Calif...New Mexico and Alaska.............some have asked for connections if known to Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida...but they as of now don't have anything to give those for these areas.....If I am a bother, I will get off Webslueths.....I have followed some of your postings and possible victims for awhile...I just could not get the nerve to ask to join...but seems I'm offensive to some....so I never linger where I'm not accepted and wanted for sure............Goodbye

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ha...428225?fref=ts

Not sure where you got the idea that you were not accepted. :waitasec:

Any and all opinions are welcomed here. I suggested the FB page as another source to perhaps get more information.

Just stopping by and wondering if anyone has found a connection to Detroit? It shows he traveled to the Midwest and eastern US between June 2 and June 16 2011.
Randall Childs and Karen Young have been missing since June 7 2011. I'm not familiar with Detroit, but looking at the map it looks like a busy thoroughfare in which they went missing, as well as close to the airport. Any thoughts? I haven't been here for a bit.

~n/t~...Not sure where you got the idea that you were not accepted.

Any and all opinions are welcomed here. I suggested the FB page as another source to perhaps get more information.

I give you an apology....I've been up all night long...I take care of my 91 yr. young MOM that is totally bedridden and LIFE is coming in on me...She has been in the hospital and now home, but very very sick.....

I have gave my thoughts on 2 people....was thanked..but heard or no reply...as I stated James wants to help the missing in Alaska and that is a very good thing and as you see, so far only the upper US (my term) Canada and Alaska, Washington State, California, New York and possible states he may have traveled through is being discussed on the FB page.....but on this particular case...Yes definitely I gave some info....but he is or has not as of today been linked to the lower 48 except to board the ship in New Orleans and he told APD he had a victim he killed in the southern US...but the body was buried in New York...I guess that is why I was about to burst at the seams wanting to share and talk about my theory....I have kept this all to myself for a long long time

Also did you mean that Hataway was the last person to see Jennifer alive or Ocasio???...I am not clear on that....I read that Jennifer worked near there, but how do you feel he would know where Jennifer moved too...unless of course he might be stalking her

Cuoco7

Just stopping by and wondering if anyone has found a connection to Detroit? It shows he traveled to the Midwest and eastern US between June 2 and June 16 2011.
Randall Childs and Karen Young have been missing since June 7 2011. I'm not familiar with Detroit, but looking at the map it looks like a busy thoroughfare in which they went missing, as well as close to the airport. Any thoughts? I haven't been here for a bit.

As far as I know there is no connection to Detroit so far....being close to a busy thoroughfare and airport would not be Keyes way of work as he told APD....he confessed he used to let them come to him....Woods, Cemetary's, Parks and places where boats are????...whatever his sick mind thought about this???......he talked of how he usually choose out of the way places where there were no witnesses....but who knows...Keyes I feel was a very rare and different form of serial killer

I think it's fairly clear that if he was involved with Jennifer Kesse's case (I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with it at all), he would have been stalking her beforehand. Stalking seems to have been a critical part of his pattern. Stalk, kidnap, keep alive for a while...very sick man.

And I'm sorry your mom's ill, digndoodle.

Wishing all the best for digndoodle's mom, she is lucky to have a conscientious person to look after her!
Looking at the video posted of a poi walking by fence was very creepy and can see why he might evoke thoughts of IK.
An argument could be made that anyone devious enough to cover their tracks in unexpected ways, might also find ways to appear taller or shorter than they actually are.

Carbuff---I think it's fairly clear that if he was involved with Jennifer Kesse's case (I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with it at all), he would have been stalking her beforehand. Stalking seems to have been a critical part of his pattern. Stalk, kidnap, keep alive for a while...very sick man.

Keyes was not known to stalk them...he was known to visit a town...stay a few days and scout out places to bury his STASH has he callled it.....and look for places or houses he knew would be a good place to kidnap....most of the time he looked for out of the way places and tried to find a place to dispose of the bodies...He also loved Media Coverage...he told APD that he would go home and follow coverage on his computer and then later got a scanner.....and he was known to taunt, use the victim's cell phone at times...and in Samatha Koenig's case...he blackmailed the family making them believe she was still alive......NOTE**** at some time after Jennifer went missing, her picture was placed on the Internet in a dating site...It was posted about 3 pages back......so this case to me has a lot of happenings much like the known works of I. Keyes.... this putting her picture on a dating website would likely be something he would have done after the case kinda died down or went cold as he called it...If it was Keyes, he thought this up to upset and taunt the parents, and he knew by posting this that it would get a lot more recent media coverage

If ANYONE has posted earlier back I could not find it...but has anyone tried to look up info on the Father that died in 2002???.......By what the mother said after his death and how she felt, seems she was in some type of denial about her son...she said only that she had heard a few rumors of Israel's crimes but to ME...it seemed she was totally focused on that he rejected God more than she was that he was now known as a SK.....I know that this church is very strict (to me some form of Cult) but ????????? How did she not sense something when he visited???.....I would think a Mother and the love for one of her children she would have picked up years ago that there was something very different about this 1 son...there had to be signs of some kind....and WHY when he abused animals in front of other children and they got sick and ran off....did the Parents not know this was definitely not normal thinking and behavior of a child his age???....but I believe their beliefs was somewhat along the lines of not seeking medical treatment...remember the child that died in this church and no medical treatment was sought...the child died...they stated they thought they could pray away the sickness....I feel this home was very messed up in some ways....I have never saw one thing spoken from this family of how the FATHER was except the testimony of the sister giving her testimony...that her father was strict..and that she, a sister and Israel rebelled as they were growing up by playing music not allowed in the home and turning it up loud....she also stated she had plans to leave that home the day she turned 18????....Keyes was turned out of this home at an early age???.....Does anyone know WHY.....I know it is of the Amish Custom to turn a child out for 1 or 2 years, let them experiment with worldly ideas and doings....and if this child rejects Amish Religion...they can have No Contact ever again with any family or family members...they cannot even attend funerals if some of the family dies.....but Keyes family was known as Mormon's when the lived in Colville but was also known that the Keyes and Kehoe's became friends and is said to have went to the ARK church....where they teach jews today are from Satan...they teach hate, and teach that the white race is superior.......................Did this father believe as this church believed???.....I have read that the Kehoe father was a white supremeists and he hated the federal government....**** Chevie Kehoe one of the sons gave the one and only statement while he is imprisoned for murder....he said that his father taught the Kehoe kids early on that the White race was Superior....Chevie was an Honor Roll student in school, he wanted to become a pilot....but his father took them out of school and demanded they be home-schooled and the Keyes children was home- schooled also....I would love to know if there is anyway to look up any information on the Keyes Father...did he hold to the ARK Church teachings of race, hate and crime???...If he did and placed these beliefs in the 9 kids....this might hold a key as why Israel left or was thrown out at an early teenager and proclaimed to be Atheists...maybe he wanted as far away from this family as he could get and their teachings (just my thoughts)..but would love to know something about the Father if there is anyway to find info...all I have found is his Obit. in 2002...HELPPPPP Please

Wishing all the best for digndoodle's mom, she is lucky to have a conscientious person to look after her!
Looking at the video posted of a poi walking by fence was very creepy and can see why he might evoke thoughts of IK.
An argument could be made that anyone devious enough to cover their tracks in unexpected ways, might also find ways to appear taller or shorter than they actually are.

I saw a similarity also when digndoodle posted the photos. It looks like he takes long strides when walking so I suppose that could make him appear shorter. At this point nothing would surprise me about Keyes.

I haven't seen this photo of Keyes posted yet.

b5130b3a54d1401e9abfec60bb0d3562-70d4edbdbb8b445aa02f3bb2f4129bdd-6.jpg

In this July 2000 image provided by Sean McGuire, Israel Keyes is seen buffing a floor during his military days in Fort Lewis, Wash. Keyes showed no remorse as he detailed how he'd abducted and killed the 18-year-old woman, then demanded ransom, pretending she was alive. His confession cracked the case, but prosecutors questioning him soon realized there was more, he has killed before. Before divulging more details, Keyes committed suicide in his cell. (AP Photo/Sean McGuire)

gliving..aw a similarity also when digndoodle posted the photos. It looks like he takes long strides when walking so I suppose that could make him appear shorter. At this point nothing would surprise me about Keyes.

I haven't seen this photo of Keyes posted yet.

I had not seen this photo either...WOW is all I can say or get out right now....
Note...SAME HAIRSTYLE as POI in Jennifer's case...and her comes the biggest WOW...lol
Many have stated or posted on articles about Jennifer about the POI'S shoes...One man that was military really went into detail about the walk, how the shoulder was held and he said it was very clear to him that the POI...was wearing Army Boots....WOW again...can you tell I am so excited you found this photo???...........

Some think it was a cricket type shoe...but this man said there was not a question in his mind...he also stated he had to wear them everyday for several years...He said 100% that the POI had on Army Boots

Thanks so much for posting this photo

OK...Holly Bobo....A lot have thought Holly might have been taken by Keyes and I know some have discussed this at various websites..but I was reading 2 days ago that they had kinda discounted Keyes as a POI...because she was seen taken by a man in Camo. clothes...and they went on to discuss they had never seen any photo or known Keyes to dress in this type clothing....the above picture sure shows him in Camo. clothing....Could this photo possibly help with Holly's case???.........I know about some of her case but have not read or researched her case.................

NEW ARTICLE released this afternoon 1/26-13

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...dead-serial-killer-175348481.html&h=jAQEMXMmu

http://www.seattleweekly.com/2013-01-23/news/israel-keyes-in-plane-sight/7/

Israel Keyes: In Plane Sight
Authorities didn't realize they had a jet-setting serial killer on their hands until an Anchorage inmate started talking.
Comments (3) By Rick Anderson Wednesday, Jan 23 2013
...continued from page 6
Surveillance tape from inside the shack shows Koenig, known for greeting customers with a big smile, putting up her hands as Keyes’ weapon pokes through the window. He has her turn out the lights, then he crawls in through the service window. He is then seen leading her off toward his truck with her hands bound with plastic ties.

At one point she broke free, as Lorraine Currier had in Vermont. But Koenig too was chased and tackled by Keyes. According to an FBI account of events, Keyes drove around town, explaining he was kidnapping her for ransom. Koenig told Keyes her family did not have much money. Keyes said they could ask the public for help in raising it. He promised not to harm her if she cooperated.
Read more-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member