AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone...I'm new to this site...and I have a lot to learn as far as posting and etc...Bear with me....I have followed I. Keyes since they day they released his picture to the public....I had a rather weird experience on that very evening....I could not get this picture out of my mind, inside it was if I had seen this man...I had met him somewhere..but I knew I had not....I got so upset at myself I got off the computer...tried to sleep...could not...the next day all day long it kept bothering me...and the next night started the same...so I came to my computer and SLAP...it suddenly came to my knowledge a person I now believe to be a victim of I.Keyes....Needless to say I have read, compared photo's till I'm about blind...LOL...but I don't know how much we are able to share on this site or names and etc...Would be most happy to share what I know so far and the Why's it fits him so close...Anyone that is able to help me know what is allowed please help

Hi and welcome to the board! :)

I would suggest you private message one of the moderators with your question.

Was the person you believe a victim of Keyes a missing person? If so, is there a link you can provide?

I know this will sound off the wall maybe to some members...but I STRONGLY believe Jennifer Kesse was one of I. Keyes victims....I have gave my whys and etc to Orlando Police...then I was urged right after Keyes death to call FBI...I have done so....As I said...this man's picture made me so upset I had to get off my computer that night after they released his photo....I cried, I walked the floor, and then all the next day his face kept haunting me inside....I could not possibly know him or could I???....I came back to the computer in the early morning hours and SLAP...BANG...My gut instincts literally slapped my face.....I went immediately to the Kesse Case and pulled up everything I could find...but I knew IMMEDIATELY that I. Keyes was the man walking by the fence....I zoomed in...I zoomed out....I read, I searched.....but I will go to my grave believing this POI is Israel Keyes.........#1......A Lot of Construction work was going on at her Condo...Israel Keyes worked carpentery for other people before he founded this company in Alaska.....#2....I also work closely with the facebook page on I. Keyes....They confirmed they knew he had cousins in Florida but as you know as of this date no timeline was been released to show this...so that made me want to PROVE he at some traveled to Florida.....I then went in and put Keyes Construction in Florida and this jumped up at me and 1 other Keyes Construction ...but found out it was not owned by I. Keyes...but this one is a Mystery
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...FL,+330406010+US+&z=14&iwloc=addr&h=xAQE4vGON
If you pull up a street view....At some point there was Keyes Construction located inside this fence.....it had to be some type of temporary???? building, tent or etc.....So I zoomed this in and got the numbers of all the businesses around this area......The one at the A/C company answered me this "I have seen a Keyes Construction truck go up and down this little road several times"...I then asked him if he could remember anything about who or what the driver looked like "No...it's so hot here, if we take a break it's usually sitting down by the AC and eating or smoking inside".....so he guided me to call the fiberglass place.............I then called there...WOW....I simply asked was he familiar with the name Israel Keyes...and under his breath I caught his mumblings "Nothing good about that name, No good at all..un-huh...bad news that name is"....he was saying this to himself of course....so his final answer was "Please call back tomorrow and talk with my boss, he is more familiar with this than I am"........I called the Marina there and just asked if they knew the name Israel Keyes (the 1st gentleman told me to call because they recently had 2 murders there)....There was a lady that answered and she said I have worked her 11 years now, but the man who owns it will be back on Sunday, Monday and part of the day on Tuesday....she would give me no answer!!!!....ALL 3 that I talked to seemed to know his name but was very reluctant to give out any information
NOTE***** When you pull up this link...there is a CAMPER parked also inside this lot...BLACK TRUCK (as keyes was sometimes known to drive) and then on up what really bothered me was the trailer that looks like it has some form of Refrig. Unit on it.....by trailer I mean the kind of trailer that is pulled behind a big rig truck..........So I called the A/C place back the next day but got the same man that I had talked too, again he would not answer anything 100%...so I asked if he would step outside and tell me if there was a trailer inside the fenced area at this time....He said NO---it was full of only boats...I asked about the refrig trailer and he said NO again.....he said this lot was now used for storing boats........

Hello everyone...I'm new to this site...and I have a lot to learn as far as posting and etc...Bear with me....I have followed I. Keyes since they day they released his picture to the public....I had a rather weird experience on that very evening....I could not get this picture out of my mind, inside it was if I had seen this man...I had met him somewhere..but I knew I had not....I got so upset at myself I got off the computer...tried to sleep...could not...the next day all day long it kept bothering me...and the next night started the same...so I came to my computer and SLAP...it suddenly came to my knowledge a person I now believe to be a victim of I.Keyes....Needless to say I have read, compared photo's till I'm about blind...LOL...but I don't know how much we are able to share on this site or names and etc...Would be most happy to share what I know so far and the Why's it fits him so close...Anyone that is able to help me know what is allowed please help

Welcome to WS, Digndoodle. Sleuthing is what we do here, so, if the person you are alluding to could potentially be a victim, and is deceased, I don't see an issue with sharing your suspicions. That is what we are doing here, afterall. We may be able to help.

So that tells me sometime in 2010 or 2011 maybe I. Keyes was in the Florida Keyes and as you all know he is known to travel long distances for his victims.....I still was not satisfied....so I found names of apparentlfy some of his cousins and 1 would be an uncle...the cousin is PASTOR at one of the bigger churches in Orlando....and the Uncle lives there also...I did message and ask this Pastor if he could tell me if I. Keyes was in Florida in 2006...I know it is not correct to bother the family but this 1 man could have tied Keyes to Orlando and beside Jennifer at least maybe 1 other young lady that has never been seen again near where Jennifer was abducted...He has not messaged back....but I found a picture of Keyes made a few years back..EXACT HAIRSTYLE as the POI in her case....The Walk........KNOWN and studied by some professionals as a Military type walk...........ISRAEL KEYES often talked and boasted about his military service.....Not moving his eyes to either side...also known to be a Military stare.....was seen wiping hands and prints when the car was returned....so far NO prints nor DNA has been known to be on any of his victims nor their cars.........Her car returned the next day ....the CURRIERS car was found at another apartment complex also.....Nothing amiss in her Condo......Keyes is known to leave nothing behind that would tie him to the crimes...ALSO...known Jennifer's Cell phone was turned off at a certain time that night...HE WENT BLACK was his words to APD.....Keyes ALWAYS turned his cell phone off to keep authorites off his back and I'm sure if Jennifer took her cell phone or grabbed it..the BATTERY would most definitely be taken out by him......Car mileage was not known to have been driven very far....Keyes in the Curriers case also took them only a few miles to the abandoned farmhouse or barn.......HE LOVED THE MEDIA ATTENTION from his victims.....Jennifer was a beautiful young lady and I think Keyes may have been working at her condo complex and studied and planned this in great detail...he knew when, he knew where...he knew she was probably high up in her job...he knew this would be a case that would draw a lot of media attention....Keyes loved to see coverage of his victims on his computer...made him feel important and his words was he knew he got away with the perfect crime..... and I would LOVE if some of you all could help in trying to find out if he went on a TRIP or CRUISE about the time Jennifer went missing....knowing I. Keyes.....He could have even been on the boat with Jennifer and her boyfriend.....I have thought and thought about this.....He loved them trips as we know....DID I. Keyes take a cruse around January 24 2006????......if so and this was his construction cover up in Key West....the boat could have possibly left from some point in Key West....and as we know...Orlando would have been just a leisure drive for him to have taken Jennifer and maybe stored her body (as he did Samatha's) and then later buried the remains at his convenience (as he did Samatha's)......I have tons more the why's and etc....but as I said this hit me so strong as How I knew this man when I knew deep down I did not and I had saw Jennifer's case when it happened but I sure had not kept up with it....I only remember in a later update on TV and her parents being so sad and begging for help but that was at least 3 years ago.....I'm just a 59 yr. old southern lady with a hubby in a nursing home in the last stage of dementia...My Mom is totally bedridden at 91 yrs old and she lives with me...WHY would all of this came to me????...NEVER did I ever dream I would be involved in something like this...but it hit me so hard and I was so troubled for 2 entire nights.....I believe with all my being maybe that GOD sent this in some mysterious way to maybe help give the Kesse's some type of closure....and NO NO...I'm not a psychic in any form or anyway....I was always taught that they are of the devil.....but WHY would this come to me so bad???....as I said I will draw my last breath on this earth believe I. Keyes is the POI walking by that fence...Same body type as Keyes, Same hairstyle he had a few years ago..EXACT...Military Gait Walk....Military type eye movement..only straight ahead....I know it seems like a far fetched thing...but there is just so much that is identical to I. keyes way he picks his victims...NO I do not feel he knew Jennifer....He said he picked victims at random.....but I do feel he maybe have been one of the construction workers there at that time..or maybe had a contract deal with the condo owners

Wow, Digndoodle, thank-you for posting, those are most astute observations and linkages.

Is this the picture that you mean, that was was similar to Israel Keyes?

surv1.bmp

http://jenniferkesse.com/person-of-interest.htm

Yes that is the one I was talking about....it don't look like his recent pictures a lot, but I noticed the body build of this person 1st thing...about the same size...and by that I'm going by the picture of him working in Alaska...and if you look closely at the pictures they released or clips of him talking to authorites in jail...he seems to be a very thin person...but his back is what made me immediately almost know it was him.....I am trying very hard to go back and find the picture that has not even been released a few years back and he wore his hair 100% in this type of style....Also I went back on this site and others and they had his walk studied or the POI....Military gait???.....Yes I believe he would qualify....and they talked about this person not moving his eyes while walking in either direction....Also was stated they felt this POI was doing a chest upwards with eyes straight forward military type walk and body position....We need to search and see if there were any banks that were robbed in Orlando or near towns....I also read that someone come forth and said they saw Jennifer in a WHITE TRUCK with 2 men.....His work truck is White.....but my thoughts and findings go much deeper.....I have also read on Cheyne Kehoe.....The last I found he was living near or in Daytona Beach...and there was an arrest for him in 2010 for assult.......I 150% believe that being childhood friends, and 2 Keyes along with the Kehoe brothers were seen at an Aryan Nation and White Sup. outside meeting....and if you read more....Chevie and Cheyne was both captured around the time Keyes started all his rape, then went on to kidnapping, then murder....If you think strong about it....Sometimes friends will make a pledge to follow through life and I feel so strong that Keyes and Cheyne (released in 2008) definitely kept in contact with each other whether it be by computer, cell phone or etc....If we could only place him in Florida or if FBI would release a more up to date timeline.....He could have been even visiting Kehoe in Daytona.....I have wondered if Jennifer was truly seen in a truck...Could this have been Kehoe and Keyes???...but down deep...I don't feel she was ever truly seen....By all I have read and studied....I believe she was taken and as you know she has never been seen or heard from again.........Also the person that put her on a dating website ???? Would take a mean person to do this....but KEYES...would love it....the case had kinda went cold then or was out of the media....Keyes was known as somewhat a computer whiz.....This could have been Keyes way of taunting the Kesse's to further stir up more media coverage......Remember he used Samatha's ATM card and sent pictures to her family for ransom money.....so all of this to me just somehow fits Keyes lust for kidnap and murder.......This man is known to keep his victims and dispose of later..I know that is morbid...but think about it...He told authorities he killed someone on the East Coast and disposed of the body in N. York...not saying that was Jennifer, but it could have been.....I feel whatever happened to her, happened rather quickly...and by very few miles being on her car....he already knew where he was going to and how he was going to dispose of her body...I feel that very strong......and I'm guessing it was not far from her Condo.....He never goes but a few miles in all his known victims so far from their home....but he sure knows how to dispose of the bodies...Remember the Curriers bodies have never been found...Only DNA of 2 human decompositions on what used to be the basement area.......Also another STRONG reason I believe this was I. Keyes....her shower was wet....they found a Man's sweater in her laundry bin???.......Very well could have been him..Murder did not bother this man at all, He went on a cruise for 2 weeks after killing Samatha....I can see Keyes maybe had worked the day she was kidnapped, he done his dirty work and wanted a bath....and then went on to dispose or hide the body......He was laid back according to authorities and got in no hurry to bury or dispose of the bodies........I have always felt they should search any fields, water areas and etc. that may have been close to this condo complex....He said he had STASHES all over the USA.....maybe they might dig up or find one of his STASHES...and that was his weapons, ways to hurry up decomposition, and items needed to kidnap and murder......If I find the Picture I'll be sure to post

ALSO NOTE...if you pull up the link above to a street view...a HUGE Club is located to the left of this camping trailer I'm talking about in the link.....it must be some kind of club...LOL...but MEMBERSHIP ONLY.....Keyes could have had a field day if he joined this club finding various victims....and only a short walk for him if this 100% is his camping trailer......I will say at one time there was a PI helping on the facebook page of Keyes...I did not know this until his name was mentioned.......I kept all these thoughts, informations to myself...I just didn't even know what was going on with ME then having such convictions over this person I had never met in my life...after 3 weeks I did send him an inbox message and I will post his reply

Teresa, thank you. I was in the middle of an administrators meeting when your message came in and we discussed it. We feel you should contact your local investigators, involved with each of the cases, and share the information you have provided to us. , and ask them to check with the F.B.I. to see if Keyes is a suspect on these two cases. We know Law Enforcement has stated that they are looking at him for an additional 17 disappearances and murders.
If the video is available, could you possibly send me a link for whatever you know about on YouTube or other web site?
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am by your information...it fits with a lot of what we know about the man...we know he has cousins in Florida, we just don't know if he visited them or not...

So I feel I'm not totally insane...it was enough to make these associates stop the meeting and go over my info...

I know this will sound off the wall maybe to some members...but I STRONGLY believe Jennifer Kesse was one of I. Keyes victims....I have gave my whys and etc to Orlando Police...then I was urged right after Keyes death to call FBI...I have done so....As I said...this man's picture made me so upset I had to get off my computer that night after they released his photo....I cried, I walked the floor, and then all the next day his face kept haunting me inside....I could not possibly know him or could I???....I came back to the computer in the early morning hours and SLAP...BANG...My gut instincts literally slapped my face.....I went immediately to the Kesse Case and pulled up everything I could find...but I knew IMMEDIATELY that I. Keyes was the man walking by the fence....I zoomed in...I zoomed out....I read, I searched.....but I will go to my grave believing this POI is Israel Keyes.........#1......A Lot of Construction work was going on at her Condo...Israel Keyes worked carpentery for other people before he founded this company in Alaska.....#2....I also work closely with the facebook page on I. Keyes....They confirmed they knew he had cousins in Florida but as you know as of this date no timeline was been released to show this...so that made me want to PROVE he at some traveled to Florida.....I then went in and put Keyes Construction in Florida and this jumped up at me and 1 other Keyes Construction ...but found out it was not owned by I. Keyes...but this one is a Mystery
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...FL,+330406010+US+&z=14&iwloc=addr&h=xAQE4vGON
If you pull up a street view....At some point there was Keyes Construction located inside this fence.....it had to be some type of temporary???? building, tent or etc.....So I zoomed this in and got the numbers of all the businesses around this area......The one at the A/C company answered me this "I have seen a Keyes Construction truck go up and down this little road several times"...I then asked him if he could remember anything about who or what the driver looked like "No...it's so hot here, if we take a break it's usually sitting down by the AC and eating or smoking inside".....so he guided me to call the fiberglass place.............I then called there...WOW....I simply asked was he familiar with the name Israel Keyes...and under his breath I caught his mumblings "Nothing good about that name, No good at all..un-huh...bad news that name is"....he was saying this to himself of course....so his final answer was "Please call back tomorrow and talk with my boss, he is more familiar with this than I am"........I called the Marina there and just asked if they knew the name Israel Keyes (the 1st gentleman told me to call because they recently had 2 murders there)....There was a lady that answered and she said I have worked her 11 years now, but the man who owns it will be back on Sunday, Monday and part of the day on Tuesday....she would give me no answer!!!!....ALL 3 that I talked to seemed to know his name but was very reluctant to give out any information
NOTE***** When you pull up this link...there is a CAMPER parked also inside this lot...BLACK TRUCK (as keyes was sometimes known to drive) and then on up what really bothered me was the trailer that looks like it has some form of Refrig. Unit on it.....by trailer I mean the kind of trailer that is pulled behind a big rig truck..........So I called the A/C place back the next day but got the same man that I had talked too, again he would not answer anything 100%...so I asked if he would step outside and tell me if there was a trailer inside the fenced area at this time....He said NO---it was full of only boats...I asked about the refrig trailer and he said NO again.....he said this lot was now used for storing boats........

Very possible that Jennifer may have been one of his victims. However, we can't discount that Hataway is a possible suspect as well. The POI in Kesse's case appears to be wearing some sort of head gear or apparel (hat) on his head. I don't think that is his hair.

Also, his uniform doesn't appear to be something a construction worker would wear, imo

All that to say, there is still that possibility that Keyes is involved and wouldn't discount it just yet.

Good job in your research. BTW, the facebook link doesn't work for me.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/05/tracy_ocasio_disappearance_jam.php

Interesting. FBI didn't release where he may have been in Jan 2006.

October 5, 2004 to October 16, 2004: Eastern US

April 20, 2005 to April 25, 2005: Washington, British Columbia

May 10, 2006 to May 15, 2006: Western US

September 1, 2006 to September 7, 2006: Alaska

October 21, 2006 to October 23, 2006: Western US, Mexico

November 8, 2006 to November 16, 2006: Alaska

February 5, 2007 to February 8, 2007: Southwest US

March 1, 2007 to March 9, 2007: Washington, Canada (drove to Alaska)

April 24, 2007 to May 4, 2007: Western US, Mexico

August 26, 2007 to September 6, 2007: Western US

October 29, 2007 to November 2, 2007: Western US

November 12, 2007 to November 13, 2007: Western US

12/April 2007 to 12/17/2007: Midwest and Western US

01/May, 2008 to 01/08/2008: Western US

01/28/2008 to 02/15/2008: Southern U.S. and Western US

May, 11/2008 to May, 17/2008: Western US

07/03/2008 to 07/07/2008: Western US

09/16/2008 to 09/24/2008: Western US

October 24/2008 to November 5, 2008: Southwest US, Midwest U.S. and Western US

December 5, 2008 to December 7, 2008: Hawaii

December 11, 2008 to December 25, 2008: Mexico

February 23, 2009 to February 27, 2009: Western US

April 1, 2009 to April 14, 2009: Eastern US, Western US

09/11/2009 to October 03/2009: Southern US

December 17, 2009 to December 29, 2009: Southern US

January 11, 2010 to February 25, 2010: Western US

March 1, 2010 to March 10, 2010: Western US

April 24, 2010 to April 30, 2010: Western US

May 19, 2010 to July 18, 2010: Midwest U.S. and Western US

July 18, 2010 to July 22, 2010: Southwest US

October 15, 2010 to October 25, 2010: Midwest US, Eastern US

June 2, 2011 to June 16, 2011: Midwest US, Eastern US

September 15, 2011 to September 25, 2011: Western US

February 2, 2012 to February 18, 2012: Southern US

March 6, 2012 to March 13, 2012: Southwestern and Southern US

http://www.fbi.gov/anchorage/press-...he-publics-assistance-concerning-israel-keyes

I am wondering about the Poi height and shoe size also?

Can we determine the height of the gate?

What was the time and circumstances of someone posting Jennifer's picture on a dating site while missing?

The POI in Kesse's case (from the photo) has a height estimation of 5'3" to 5'5". That is very short but it could also be wrong. What is Keyes' height?

Sorry is there a post on here with his vitals? (height, weight, shoe size, etc?) This info is pretty important IMO. I can't find this info out there. xo

Sorry is there a post on here with his vitals? (height, weight, shoe size, etc?) This info is pretty important IMO. I can't find this info out there. xo

I'm looking also. No luck so far.

Here is just one article where someone made phone calls to the Kesse's.....I. Keyes seemed to enjoy this type of behavior also....Just one more reason I feel this was his work...Remember how he taunted and blackmailed the Koenig family!!!

http://www.local6.com/news/14485544/detail.html

Caller Threatens Missing Woman's Family; New Leads Checked

November 1, 2007

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Police are hunting down a caller behind several recent threats made against the family of a missing Orlando woman as new leads surface in case, Local 6 News has learned.

Investigators said there has been a series of threatening phone calls made to the family of Jennifer Kesse at their Bradenton, Fla., home.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members