AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't sound good. Who's missing from that area in those dates?

Or did those cemeteries( where IK may have been seen) experience some kind of... unusual activity?

I am willing to bet that any family that thinks this monster may have killed their loved one would want answers and finality at any cost, whether he is deceased or not. The family's of Missing Persons (and homicide victims as well) deserve answers no matter whether this perp is alive or not. I do understand that after a perp has just so many convictions, particularly death sentences, it may not be in the best interest of the State to pursue charges but IMO the victims families still deserve to know the truth.

My cousins 2004 Homicide is still unsolved and no matter who did it I want answers. I don't care that the perp may have multiple death row convictions already. When they find out who killed her, and they eventually will, somebody will, I want to stare that monster in the eyes and give him a piece of my mind...before his death sentence is carried out. But, in the event that the coward has clocked out, as in this case, I STILL want answers for my cousin and family.

This post lands at random and is not directed at any one poster. I am just adding my .02 FWIW. :)

“Keyes is suspected to have specifically traveled through various cities in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, and the Glenrose, (Texas) areas during February 2012,” officials wrote. “Prior to his suicide, while in custody, Keyes admitted traveling through the cities of Azle, Aledo and Cleburne, (Texas) during February of 2012. Investigators suspect Keyes’ rental vehicle became stuck in a muddy, rural area, possibly near Cleburne, Texas between February 12 and 16, 2012.”

Those dates match up with a Feb. 16 robbery at the National Bank of Texas in Azle, Texas. Images taken from surveillance video show a man resembling Keyes, wearing a hard hat and face mask, demanding money at gunpoint and leaving within two minutes. Keyes was never charged in the robbery, but admitted to unspecified bank robberies in New York and Texas. He also confessed to killing at least eight people, including 18-year-old Anchorage woman Samantha Koenig and Bill and Lorraine Currier of Essex, Vt.,

http://www.ktuu.com/news/photo-gall...y-in-february-20121203,0,4233844.photogallery

Post Oak Cemetery near Glen Rose is wide open with no cover at all.

So did someone go missing during that specific time period?

What about this guy, Jimmy Tidwell, who went missing Feb 15 from Texas.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164560"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164560[/ame]

It wasn't super close to the specified towns where Keyes was said to be, but perhaps that is why they are trying to pin down Keyes' movements during that particular timeframe.

Longshot...just a thought.

I started researching the Tidwell case last night and found some things which make my think there might be a connection. Mr. Tidwell went missing on the 15th and his truck was found on the side of a dirt road. Could Keyes have gotten stuck in the mud then Mr. Tidwell stopped to help him. Another bell that went off for me was the hard hat in the bank pictures. Where did he get it? Turns out Mr. Tidwell worked for a large electrical company and would have had to have a hard hat for work. Keyes had stated that he had gone after middle aged men at times due to the lack of publicity they received. Just my thoughts.

So did someone go missing during that specific time period?

SBM, maybe it's not a person they are looking for, but cash from the bank robbery. I wonder if LE is looking for cash caches.

Israel Keyes may have traveled from place to place alone, but that doesn't mean he was always alone.

I think he had connections with like-minded friends.

I started researching the Tidwell case last night and found some things which make my think there might be a connection. Mr. Tidwell went missing on the 15th and his truck was found on the side of a dirt road. Could Keyes have gotten stuck in the mud then Mr. Tidwell stopped to help him. Another bell that went off for me was the hard hat in the bank pictures. Where did he get it? Turns out Mr. Tidwell worked for a large electrical company and would have had to have a hard hat for work. Keyes had stated that he had gone after middle aged men at times due to the lack of publicity they received. Just my thoughts.

I think you should turn this info in to the tip line. This sounds very likely.

A random thought regarding the hard hat. A white hard hat indicates that person is in charge (foreman etc.). Well, in Canada, anyway. There wouldn't be many white hard hats on a job, fwiw. Not sure if Mr. Tidwell was one or not?

I'm thinking the FBI can use their computer geniuses to match the ears in that photo to Keyes. If they aren't sure already.

I think you should turn this info in to the tip line. This sounds very likely.

I think that the FBI knows what they are looking for...and that is witnesses.

This seems like a very particular request from them. Whether it's Jimmy Tidwell's disappearance, a stash of cash or an accomplice, all of these seem reasonable. Perhaps the lost cash wouldn't warrant a special alert by the FBI though.

Thoughts?

I think that the FBI knows what they are looking for...and that is witnesses.

This seems like a very particular request from them. Whether it's Jimmy Tidwell's disappearance, a stash of cash or an accomplice, all of these seem reasonable. Perhaps the lost cash wouldn't warrant a special alert by the FBI though.

Thoughts?

Probably true that they're looking for something specific, but that doesn't mean they have no interest in other things as well.

I wonder if they're thinking some or all of the money was going to finance those white supremacist dudes he used to hang out with.

Probably true that they're looking for something specific, but that doesn't mean they have no interest in other things as well.

I wonder if they're thinking some or all of the money was going to finance those white supremacist dudes he used to hang out with.

Interesting thought! :waitasec:

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/01/the_fbi_is_trying_to_figure_ou.php

If You Spotted Serial Killer Israel Keyes in North Texas Last February, the FBI Would Like to Speak with You

The FBI's Dallas office sent out an alert this afternoon seeking information about what Keyes' activities as he passed through through Dallas and Glen Rose areas between February 12 and 16.

Keyes admitted that he traveled through Azle, Aledo, and Cleburne during that period. Investigators think his rental vehicle, a 2011 Kia Soul, might have become
stuck in a muddy, rural area outside Cleburne. They also think he stopped by the Post Oak Cemetery near Glen Rose.

The FBI wants to talk to anyone who saw Keyes or his vehicle during that time. Anyone with info can call the easy-to-remember 1-800-CALL-FBI...

Although Houston is about 250 miles from Glen Rose, TX, Keyes' mo was to go dark and drive hundreds of miles before doing his evil deeds.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/kathy-arredondo/

Kathy Arredondo
Missing From:Houston, Texas
Missing Since: 02/12/12

Classification: Missing
White Female
Age at Disappearane: 37
Date of Birth:02/04/75
Height:5’3
Weight:140-150
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Blue
Scars, Marks, Tattoos: Vertical scar on forehead to nose,
Tattoos: right arm – heart with name of 3 children inside.
Left shoulder – unicorn
Clothing description: Detailed: Pink pajama pants, white tshirt, black jacket, white tennis shoes
Full Name : Kathy Joan Arredondo

Does anyone know where he flew into for the Cruise? I have seen it listed as Houston and New Orleans. That would make a difference as far as drive times and places where he possibly drove through. Also I thought he took a two week cruise. That would put him not getting back till the 16th.

Does anyone know where he flew into for the Cruise? I have seen it listed as Houston and New Orleans. That would make a difference as far as drive times and places where he possibly drove through. Also I thought he took a two week cruise. That would put him not getting back till the 16th.

From the indictment:

f. On February 2, 2012, KEYES intentionally killed Samantha Koenig
and then boarded a commercial airline flight from Anchorage, Alaska, to Houston,
Texas.
g. On or about February 17, 2012, KEYES flew back to Anchorage
from Houston.

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/sites/default/files/keyes kidnapping charges.pdf

Hello everyone...I'm new to this site...and I have a lot to learn as far as posting and etc...Bear with me....I have followed I. Keyes since they day they released his picture to the public....I had a rather weird experience on that very evening....I could not get this picture out of my mind, inside it was if I had seen this man...I had met him somewhere..but I knew I had not....I got so upset at myself I got off the computer...tried to sleep...could not...the next day all day long it kept bothering me...and the next night started the same...so I came to my computer and SLAP...it suddenly came to my knowledge a person I now believe to be a victim of I.Keyes....Needless to say I have read, compared photo's till I'm about blind...LOL...but I don't know how much we are able to share on this site or names and etc...Would be most happy to share what I know so far and the Why's it fits him so close...Anyone that is able to help me know what is allowed please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie