AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest In Peace, Sam. :rose: Comfort and blessings to her family and friends. :heart:

& what will be even more awful is if it's found that drugs didn't even play a factor in this at all. All these lives ruined.

IK is truly a piece of chit. He needs to be hung by his snowball$. Sooo sick of this stuff happening on a daily basis. How is it even an option? What has our soceity become?

And he has a 10 year old daughter? How sad. How very sad. I'm guessing this was not his first time. I think there are others.

Oh Jeez...
His poor daughter!
He has hurt so many people in unexplainable ways...and for WHAT?!?

SO awful. No one should ever go through this. I cannot imagine the pain of having a missing child, plus all the horrible things that came with it and now this. This poor man.
And, as for IK. This must mean he's talking. I hope they can get everything they need out of him. Can you imagine his SO? His daughter? How on earth does this happen? This man had a child at home. :(

RIP Samantha.

So they think this was all random?? In true form of this case from the start, I am more confused. I have a feeling I'm going to have been way off on what I was thinking happened.

Starting to sound more like a robbery turned opportunist kidnapper. Ugh.

Many, many prayers for all who truly loved her.

My friend at the office - big hugs for you and yours. HUGE hugs and more prayers than I can say. Words just aren't enough...

Starting to sound more like a robbery turned opportunist kidnapper. Ugh.

That's what I always thought it was. Especially when I found out about the access device fraud. This guy wanted money. Sam may have recognized him or resisted or something?

I hope if he gave LE the info to locate her, that he will plead guilty and not put the family through a trial as well...but somehow I doubt it.

I think a plea is already in the works. The le left out alot of info & probably other stuff he could be charged with on the debit card theft alone. They have him in jail & have most likely been interrogating him while simultaneously working a plea deal with his lawyer. Hoping it won't be a full blown trial. These people have been through enough. Maybe ge accepted a plea in exchange for where Sam's body is.

So they think this was all random?? In true form of this case from the start, I am more confused. I have a feeling I'm going to have been way off on what I was thinking happened.

Me too. When I first found out about IK he did not seem like a cold blooded killer to me. I was fooled for sure. I was blinded by him having a little daughter and a nice spouse and a middle class home life. No violent criminal record. So somehow I thought he would not be capable of this. wow. What a he turned out to be. :mad::furious: :mad:

eta: I wonder if he was stealing from cars in the parking lot and she saw him so he decided to take her?

acd90b_ltpalaska201202051.jpg

Rest in Peace, Samantha

Many prayers for all who loved you. :rose:

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics