AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sincere condolences to her family and friends.

I prayed and prayed for anything but this.

Heartbreaking, a young life cut short. She was sure loved and will be missed by many. R.I.P Sam :(

Poor Samantha.
Poor Mr. Koenig.
I pray family and friends help to give each other sustenance through this horrible time. :praying:

I'm sooooo sad right now.

Feel such rage towards IK. Why?????? Ugh. Will turn all efforts to sleuthing him after raising a toast to Sam and trying to move past the sadness.

Hugs to my WS buddies too.

Tragic. R.I.P. Sam.

Hate this but how crazy is it that we discussed cutting a hole in a lake to dump a body? It would sink right away bc of the cold. Then would refreeze with nobody the wiser. This had to have talked. Omg I feel sick.

I'm sooooo sad right now.

Feel such rage towards IK. Why?????? Ugh. Will turn all efforts to sleuthing him after raising a toast to Sam and trying to move past the sadness.

Hugs to my WS buddies too.

Thank you, sfbaynancydrew.

:tears::tears: for Samantha and those that loved her.

RIP Samantha, prayers to James, family and friends. This is just too sad

Why, why, why? I want to know more about this guy. He was living with a woman. WTH?????

Agreed! I just saw his picture while looking for updated articles. Literally make me feel sick to look at him and Sam on that flier together, now that we know.

RIP Samantha, you were loved by many who you haven't even met yet!

I can't help but think he's done this before.
Or..if he graduated to this heinous level this first time, and he was NOT caught, who, when, and where else would he have attacked?
:banghead::maddening::banghead::maddening:

How tragic. And being so invested in this case makes me feel like I personally knew Sam. May we finally get some answers. Hugs to all.

A small consolation that they are able to bring her home, that she was found and not in the ocean.

My hats off to APD. I think they have done a phenomenal job on this case.

The wrap up on the news just reviewed the FBI update and I missed the first time that they said they do not believe there was any connection between Sam and IK, that it was a random abduction.

I am so unbelievably sad right now, and so angry I am shaking.

My hats off to APD. I think they have done a phenomenal job on this case.

I SO agree. They played everything close to the vest. Worked with the FBI and the LE in Texas. They did their job. Can't ask for more.

& what will be even more awful is if it's found that drugs didn't even play a factor in this at all. All these lives ruined.

IK is truly a piece of chit. He needs to be hung by his snowball$. Sooo sick of this stuff happening on a daily basis. How is it even an option? What has our soceity become?

This guy could have easily gotten away with this if APD weren't on their game in my opinion. I'm sure more details will be coming out shortly.

I hope if he gave LE the info to locate her, that he will plead guilty and not put the family through a trial as well...but somehow I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153