AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 01 Feb 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which TV station is carrying this?

ETA I see above.

Ok...I don't know if this has been discussed before. Just some thoughts and they aren't related...Just random thoughts... :)

Any chance Sam went into a witness protection program? Not sure how that would work. How do people go into those? Don't they just disappear?

Any chance the delay from person A reporting the card was due to the fact his vehicle was not robbed, but because he maybe was robbed by someone from an adult ad on craigslist or something that was not above board? I am not trying to say Sam placed ads, but, if she was the one who took this card after "visiting" and IK ends up with it, then maybe that is a link.

Or, any chance perhaps Sam got pregnant, wanted to hide it and went to have an abortion or take the abortive pill and she did not survive it?

Wow!
Pregnancy! That gets my thoughts going in a whole new direction!

I had thought of witness program at one time (I think:waitasec: LOL),
But I would think that part of the protection plan would be that it would have to be on the low down. Can you imagine if this coverage happened for EVERY person that went into the witness protection program! :what:
Unless, the plan did not go as expected. Hmmmm.

Ok sorry! Not meaning to rub it in. ;) I thought I had heard it more than from you. Thanks for clarifying.

No way lol! I had a dumber than dumb moment bc I totally missed even your bolded portion of my mistake! Literally! I just automatically assumed I typed it correct, which of course I put 10 instead. It's called no sleep. I've averaged 4 hours deep per night for almost a week now. I'm a mess. Very sorry.

How on earth could they find anything there without really specific info...

Dear sweet Jesus. Please give James Koenig strength. Please surround him with good people so they may strengthen one another in numbers. Omg.

I almost don't want to hear this. :(

ETA what i mean is I just want to hide under my bed. Ugh

Kirsten Swann ‏ @kswannKTVA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
APD Lieutenant Parker says they're running 5-10 minutes late with Koenig announcement...

I can't get it to play on my phone & can't turn on computers bc both boys are sleeping. Laptop is cracked! Can somebody help a sister out with maybe a play by play?

Jason Lamb ‏ @JasonLambKTUU Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Out at Matanuska Lake, we can see divers suiting up to go under the ice. #searchforsam

Ohh no.

ETA: Seems strange that they would make a big announcement before they even recovered the evidence, doesn't it??

If they still have divers going in...maybe they will just annouce that they are searching?? Although that does not make much sense, everyone knows that...

It is times like this where I wish for a real life Dexter. Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs