Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and what area were the police searching overnight please ?

All I recall re this iirc is that searches mentioned Cherokee County and extending into parts of Georgia (paraphrasing).

It wouldn’t be uncommon for a body to be dumped over the County Line or State Line.

How far is the county line and Georgia state line from her aunt’s house?

—-

They must be operating on all secure channels. Like I said even the Daily Mail and sleazy Radar Online haven’t published anything yet.

Last edited:
All I recall re this iirc is that searches mentioned Cherokee county and expending into parts of Georgia.

It wouldn’t be uncommon for a body to be dumped over the County Line or State line.

How far is the county line and Georgia state line from her aunts house?

> modsnip - quoted a deleted post<

"Bible holding sheriff" Could the MSM be any more condescending ?

Last edited by a moderator:
“On February 8, she wrote on Facebook, “So everyone I know is either pregnant or going to jail or in jail and pregnant this year…”
https://heavy.com/news/2019/03/amberly-barnett/

This statement concerns me because it demonstrates a potential for unsavory characters to perhaps know Amberly, moo (like I said yesterday, a lot of mooing going on in here). And if the above poster is correct, it’s only approximately an hour to where her mom lives?

Quote for reference:
Collinsville, AL to Cedartown. GA is 1 hour 5 minutes

<modsnipped>
—-

A main question I have at this time is if there were any unsavory characters inside the home or coming and going prior to her disappearance.

—-
>modsnip< quoted and discussed a deleted post

Last edited by a moderator:
“On February 8, she wrote on Facebook, “So everyone I know is either pregnant or going to jail or in jail and pregnant this year…”
https://heavy.com/news/2019/03/amberly-barnett/

This statement concerns me because it demonstrates a potential for unsavory characters to perhaps know Amberly, moo (like I said yesterday, a lot of mooing going on in here). And if the above poster is correct, it’s only approximately an hour to where her mom lives?

Also, if she is fb friends with unsavory characters/prison boys then maybe they saw Amberly’s photos on her mom’s SM? Just a thought.
—-

A main question I have at this time is if there were any unsavory characters inside the home or coming and going prior to her disappearance.

—-

Can you please link to the creepy post and her strong response? Tia.
Sorry, my post got deleted by a mod for having mentioned the mom’s FB. I’ve been a member for several years here and I guess I still don’t understand the TOS surrounding FB. I know we can’t link or quote posts, but I thought we could mention things we noticed.

Last edited:
Just dumping my heartsick observations here as a foster mom and long time child welfare advocate: The sad truth is that the circumstances of this child's life make her a prime target for predators. This is not blame. The combination of transitory, unstable/shifting/changing parental oversight, early access to social media, traumatic family history...predators look for these things and pounce. Again, absolutely not blame on anyone except sick predators that look for "weak" targets. MOO but backed up by lots of observation and reading.

Admin note:
The heavy.com article is an approved site. You may quote the article and discuss the comments attributed to the mother in the article but it does not open the door to discussing any other of her personal facebook comments since she is not a suspect.

Moreover, there was an arrest but law enforcement stated it was not connected. Unless law enforcement announces an arrest or you can link to a MSM article do not guess, speculate or post rumor about who the person arrested is.

You may make a general statement about an interesting comment on the law enforcement facebook page or an MSM article but you may not discuss it or reference it in your posts.

The thread is opened again. Contact me or another moderator if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24