Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just dammit. If so, what a perverted monster, IMO. Damm. Bless her little heart.

If so, some of us here on WS were correct -- the perpetrator was close by and he knew her and she, him. Grrrrr. Took her out in the woods -- on some pretext, perhaps? -- and left her sweet little body there. The worst. SMH.
If so, I wonder if this was the first time that he had her with him for a bad purpose. Next door neighbor. Is he why she wanted to get outta there? At least he'll never do whatever to her again.
I need to go out to the street and just scream. SMH.

Please pardon my rant. :mad::(:mad:
No need to pardon you. I'm sure it's how we all feel.

Oh sweet Jesus. I cannot even begin to say what I would like to about this monster. My heart aches for this sweet child that will never get to live her life because this perverted is sick in the head. WHY?? Is it just me or are these animals becoming more and more brazen lately? Someone please tell me that this state has the death penalty. He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as any of us. Okay, I'm finished. Fly high baby girl, they got the ba*****. MOO
Ok so this evil monster did live next door, and wasn't just working on the neighbour's roof.

#BREAKING: Dekalb County deputies have arrested Christopher Madison for the murder of 11-year-old Amberly Barnett. The Sheriff says her body was found in a wooded area about 200 yards behind the defendant’s home.

Conner Board on Twitter

Bbm
Hmm they found her early Saturday morning IIRC - was he interrupted and so couldn't hide her further?

Do we know that though, that there wasn’t SA? COD is strangulation but that doesn’t mean SA didn’t occur. I don’t need/want to know details but isn’t it possible that LE isn’t releasing all details?
They can always add more charges. Perhaps, there was evidence of a sexual assault, and LE has sent specimens for DNA testing.

The mention of the dark SUV never made sense to me. He said it pulled in and then left. He described it to LE. In that close knit area, no one knew anything about it or at least it wasn't reported that anyone knew who owned it. That alone didn't make any sense. The area was rural enough that it was highly unlikely that it could have been a random crime. I think the minute he described that SUV and no one knew anything about it or who owned it, he went to the top of the LE's list.

I'm not so sure i agree with that, I think things will become more clear as MSM digs into his past....
Being as he lived next door to her aunt and they were family thru marriage, I would say he had quite a few opportunities. Why he chose this time to murder her is my question. Maybe she bit him and it angered him. Could be it was the first time he did anything to her tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87