Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not a happy man!

(I’ve got a really sick Jessica Ridgeway feeling/worry now...maybe it’s just me bc I’m personally biased...all this PC business is scaring me, this feels like how it was then, the way this is going down in real time, has a creepy feeling, moo)

—-

So they said in PC search extended to Cherokee county and Georgia? Need to pull quote and map.

Also note they said Forensic Sciences responded (need to pull quote).

( @PommyMommy where you at? You know I can’t see or type well these days lol )

Last edited:
Jumping off the PC:

Cherokee County, Alabama - Wikipedia

640px-Map_of_Alabama_highlighting_Cherokee_County.svg.png

—-

map-of-alabama-georgia-florida.jpg

(Source: http://ontheworldmap.com/usa/state/alabama/map-of-alabama-georgia-florida.jpg )

I've seen that in previous cases the mainstream media and authorities stay quiet, or as quiet as possible, if they believe the event was a suicide. Yes, I know, it sounds outlandish. The reason the MSM doesn't report suicide deaths is because it leads to an uptick of suicides. I wonder if she was being bullied? I agree though, this is strange...

The search being called off means they found her most likely, or know what happened. I'm just hoping she's alive. The pc being put off tells me something is going down right now! jmo

It's difficult to remain positive but perhaps they have found digital forensics that she has been chatting with someone and a plan was hatched and LE is hot on their trail. Of course that is just as frightening but maybe a glimmer of hope she can be rescued. Just a thought... Praying hard!

There must be a digital trail, seeing as she had a phone, left it at home (assuming purposefully), & got into a green SUV that pulled into her aunt’s driveway. That’s probably how LE was able to unravel this so quickly.
I want to have hope, but...it doesn’t sound good.

Alright ten minutes until the PC IF they even start on time and don’t delay it again (which case was it where they kept delaying it, at least twice?)

—-

3 pm PC

I’m assuming they will have it at the same outlet as the 1 pm PC:

WHNT News 19

ETA: Also bringing forward all the msm outlets reporting / qmfr for easy reference:

“We will update this story with the latest information as we learn more. Check back for updates.”

DeKalb County authorities suspend search for missing 11-year-old girl

Search suspended for missing 11-year-old out of Dekalb County

“WVTM 13 will bring you updates as soon as they are available.“

(Updated at 12:50 p.m. to report that the search has been suspended and a press conference called)

Search suspended for missing DeKalb County girl

(Refresh, refresh...)

—-

I’m expecting it to be here:

WHNT News 19

—-
Alright 3:00
What’s the deal.

Last edited:
Alright ten minutes until the PC IF they even start on time and don’t delay it again (which case was it where they kept delaying it, at least twice?)

—-

3 pm PC

I’m assuming they will have it at the same outlet as the 1 pm PC:

WHNT News 19

ETA: Also bringing forward all the msm outlets reporting / qmfr for easy reference:
It’s the same one from earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member