Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, this is driving me crazy, no location, no POI, no " public doesn't need to be concerned" etc. I can't find any reports of heavy police action anywhere. IMO
I’ts obvious they don’t want or need the media, public anywhere near...

(Flashbacks of the arial chopper footage when they found Jessica)

—-

I’m glad they can just do their jobs without a media circus.

Last edited:
I highly doubt an accident, moo.

(I’m about to turn into a cow with all this mooing)

—-

I wonder if they have a suspect in custody or is this is now officially a manhunt.

I'm wondering, too. I'm leaning towards a suspect not in custody. I realize LE has their own reasons for what they do. But first presser 6-1/2 hours after they found the child's body. Then, that was a "we need 2 more hours". I was thinking of what would cause a need for those extra 2 hours to make the announcement. Identification? Collecting DNA swabs? Family notifications? Looking for a primary crime scene? Search warrants? Make someone nervous? There are so many possibilities.

I'm wondering, too. I'm leaning towards a suspect not in custody. I realize LE has their own reasons for what they do. But first presser 6-1/2 hours after they found the child's body. Then, that was a "we need 2 more hours". I was thinking of what would cause a need for those extra 2 hours to make the announcement. Identification? Collecting DNA swabs? Family notifications? Looking for a primary crime scene? Search warrants? Make someone nervous? There are so many possibilities.
Sadly, I lean towards identification.... needed the extra time to confirm what they believed, then notify family officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919