Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a Harry.
I also heard Harry but it’s tough to make out and I could see it also being Aaron.

If they have enough information to have logged into all of her social media and email, I wonder if this means they have also been able to log into any dating apps to see if she corresponded with anyone. Do those apps send an email verification when you join?

According to Walt— thanks for sharing this interview.

If you’re about to listen see if you can catch the name he shares of her high school boyfriend? I couldn’t understand it.

My notes- not all that was shared- not meant to be a summary.

BBM
1. Tag caught by tag reader at 12:20
(Makes timeline even shorter)
2. Angela Harris has lost a child before
3. Walt came into AB’s life when she was three
4. He cared for her a lot as Angela worked nights.
5. Funeral was a friend Angela had known and grown up with AB was very close to.
6. She AB had dated highschool boyfriend for two years. (I missed name)
7. AB dated someone about a week before she went missing. Authorities have spoken with him and so has Walt. He has not been ruled in or out according to Walt and what authorities have told him.
8. He is meeting with Tim Miller today, Miller is meeting with authorities as he speaks.
9. He’s frustrated that he’s not being given a direction that LE are working.
10. He believes there should be more videos of her car somewhere.
11. DNA found in car- he didn’t say whose
12. He’s reviewed all her SM and can’t figure out who this is.

I KNOW, #7! Golden nugget of info.

So after hearing Walt's interview I too have come to my own personal conclusion that this was random. The whole "she went out to meet a guy" makes no sense now considering the timeline. Is anyone aware of how far her brother's place is from her own? If she dropped him off at 11PM, she was then seen buying chips at 1130-ish at the convenience store. This part is important, IMO, because her family has stated that she always has a snack before she goes to bed. So she buys that snack, presumably to go home, then she texts her roommate stating she was with some unknown man, then her car is seen going the opposite direction of her home FOLLOWING that text.(I think? I feel like I remember hearing her car was seen after that Snapchat text.)

Do any of you remember Kelsey Smith's murder? She went to go buy a birthday gift for her boyfriend at a Target and disappeared. They finally caught her killer because security footage showed a blur of a man rush toward her and force her into her car as she was returning to it. I have a feeling that's what happened to Aniah after she left the store.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly after reading this gives a lot more insight. Wow.

Yes, Wow!.

That was a lot of good information.

Have to say I'm impressed, I honestly wasn't expecting much from an MMA interview show, but that host did an awesome job and Walt Harris seems like a really genuinely great dad.

And his final request?! "Please, stay hopeful, stay prayerful."

Apparently it isn't helping the family to continue hearing the worst of everyone's imaginations.

Maybe someone at the gas station asked her for a ride? The Chevron on College seems like an unlikely place for a carjacking, IMO, but maybe she willingly let someone in her car. Something along the lines of, “my car won’t start/my phone is dead, can you just drive me up the road to my apartment and drop me off there?” This would make the Snapchat messages make some sense to me if she was the one sending them - she is with a guy she just met, but she is almost home (and is not/never was on a date).

I wonder who called in the tip about the car being at the apartment. The first time I can find the car description and license plate being made public was pretty late at night on the 24th. According to LE, it was found around 6pm on the 25th (less than 24 hours). That seems really fast for someone in another city to have seen the news and found the car. If it was found completely by chance, apparently this was not a good hiding place at all, which makes me also think ties to the apartment/area.

I completely agree and thank you for pointing out! The randomness and timing of this tidbid is not coincidental. Especially in an apartment complex. There are random cars all the time in these types of lots and it's not uncommon to see some with dents and damage. Within such a limited time span, nobody should have cared.

Maybe someone at the gas station asked her for a ride? The Chevron on College seems like an unlikely place for a carjacking, IMO, but maybe she willingly let someone in her car. Something along the lines of, “my car won’t start/my phone is dead, can you just drive me up the road to my apartment and drop me off there?” This would make the Snapchat messages make some sense to me if she was the one sending them - she is with a guy she just met, but she is almost home (and is not/never was on a date).

Yeah I don't think it was a carjacking, I think they took her by force for more nefarious reasons than that. People get taken in broad daylight sometimes, it's just a window of opportunity that they wait for.

BBM
So the question still remains WHO last saw her in TAN duck boots?
She obviously didn’t have them on at Chevron.

I did some online shopping and looked at a lot of duck boots and I'm not so sure she didn't have them on. The quality of that vid is bad enough that you can't make out the detail in her dress and I think you lose even more detail when you get to her feet. She is wearing something that comes about the same height as a duck boot would hit as I can make out a slight edge above the ankle and below the calf.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB