Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is starting to seem like it was a random act of foul play and that she was indeed killed right in her vehicle. LE must have found a lot blood etc in her car. From the way people are talking I'm starting to get a rage
Could you please post the link to the video tysm
It was a Facebook live video. Can I share the link here or should I just give you the reporter's name - she's a highly respected reporter in our area

I thi
@ce4au

I am pretty sure that step dad said in that MMA interview this week that they had screen caps.

I can relate and am this way a bit myself. Over apologizing is a common southern trait, some of us more than others. I'm always getting on to my sister for apologizing too much. It can be just a well-meaning habit.

I am still leaning towards the person sending the messages not being AB.
i think I remember the mom saying “transcripts”. Or that might be what she said in the Nancy grace interview. it’s been a question in my mind as well so I honed in on it.

totally agree with you on the over apologizing.

I also got the vibe there is more on those snaps

Is summer her ‘friend’ or roommate? Summer mentioned in tweets (that were oddly deleted?) aniah had a dog and it was weird aniah did not go home to check on dog. I’ve read throughout these threads and other videos that she had a roommate, which would make sense her not going to check on dog because roommate was home, but from what SW tweeted it seemed she lived alone. Not sure if anyone saw the long, detailed tweet of all info summer knew related to incident (regrettably I did not screenshot) it did not sound like aniah had a roommate though.
I’ve got them, screenshots of that.

her parents mentioned her dog as well though.
She most definitely has a roommate.

I am so happy to see Tim started his search today. I hope they find something. It's been a while with virtually no new information, and based on what family has said, it's hard to say how much info LE is holding back from media and family. From what we know, they have certain vital pieces and seem to know a bit about a timeline and what happened, but my fear is they don't know a ton or enough to lead them to a person or location.

This really is starting to seem like it was a random act of foul play and that she was indeed killed right in her vehicle. LE must have found a lot blood etc in her car. From the way people are talking I'm starting to get a rage filled murder vibe.
Why wouldnt they have just left her in the car - if that is where she was killed?

I think our own perspectives probably influence our opinions on this case somewhat.

So to me—
if I was being somewhat sneaky or rather wanting more freedom than what I felt I had, I could see telling my parents I had to turn app off to save battery, no charger, gotta leave funeral early for my responsibilities, yet in reality I just wanted to see this new guy. You know how sometimes the beginning of new relationships is so exciting or can be, right?

Also, to me there is a difference between who we hear AB is and who the one who mentions her on text message often appears to be. That friendship doesn’t fit to me with the image we have been given. I do recall AB’s parents saying in one interview that she does occasionally go out. (I took that not to mean dates, but to bars)

It’s possible the roommate is not as close as the friend, but how that factors in I am not sure.

What we know of the snap exchange is odd. I just don’t think we know it all.

@sillybilly @Tricia since Aniah's friend Summer's twitter account has been shown in the media (a tweet of hers was in the news regarding Aniah) are we allowed to discuss this particular account? I know the basic rules are if they aren't a POI then you can't use their social media but what if it's someone close to the victim whose account has been shown in the news? Are we only supposed to discuss the specific tweet shown or can we discuss other tweets as well? I don't know if anyone else is curious about this same thing or not but I just thought would be a good clarification to have!

@ce4au

I am pretty sure that step dad said in that MMA interview this week that they had screen caps.

I can relate and am this way a bit myself. Over apologizing is a common southern trait, some of us more than others. I'm always getting on to my sister for apologizing too much. It can be just a well-meaning habit.

I am still leaning towards the person sending the messages not being AB.
They could have very well not been from her. When I look at the messages, what keeps popping in my head is it seems like a mixture of both almost?? The part where she says “Eric” & “I just met him” those comments throw me off. It seems as tho if THOSE messages were from her, that she would know her roommate didn’t know who Eric was & would have followed with an explanation immediately without the roommate having to ask..knowing her roommate was going to ask who it was. Albeit probably a better one than “I just met him.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper