Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on social media said Aniah lives in Opileka. Have no idea if that's true. In the interview with her Mom and Walt from yesterday; I want to relisted, I don't think Walt said the gas station was just down the street from her house. I think he said just down from the brothers home. Need to clarify that.

Walt say's the chevron is literally right past her house. He also say's she bought chips to go home.

approx 5:00 mins into the video

I know it’s been discussed, but I want to ask a question to those that have followed multiple cases here.

after watching that last live and Chief saying they believe she was harmed IN that vehicle makes it sound like to me they have blood splatter or something that indicates the dna they found originated for the first time in that vehicle. Or, they have evidence of a struggle and dna in the car? What do you think?

Just a little blood wouldn’t make me think they’d say harmed, nor someone else’s dna alone. I don’t think they are saying that she was transported in that vehicle after being harmed, correct?
I think she was transported in the vehicle, do not know how fair, I wish I did. They need to bring this child home. Her family needs clouser.

Last edited:
Just catching up on this thread so I haven't got around to reading everything that has come before this thread. What time did she stop to pull out cash. How late was it really?

She bought salt and vinegar chips for $2.17 on the debit card. She did not take out any money. Her dad venmod her money earlier that night. 9:30 if I recall correctly.

I found it interesting that the former FBI agent read Aniah's body language/facial expression inside Chevron as "not normal," in the sense of him perceiving she was deep in thought/preoccupied. I think he was inferring that it looked like something was troubling her. I've viewed that Chevron clip several times, and it always goes too fast - but I've always gotten the feeling that she was tired/very low-key. It's one of the reasons I didn't sense she was gung-ho to meet some new "Eric" person.

I know that video is just a small snippet to draw any conclusions from, but it got me thinking...Did she receive a call or message/read a SM post while at the funeral that upset her/put her in an upset or serious frame of mind? Was something deeply troubling her -- an issue she knew she needed to resolve with someone? This would be simpatico with what her stepfather (I believe it was him) said about her seeming so "tired" at the funeral -- he was concerned enough that he wanted her brother to drive them back. Being down or drained can look like simply "tired."

Also, when arriving home, was she meeting up with a person known to her, to resolve whatever issue was troubling her -- but she wanted to keep it to herself? Did she type the Eric message, but it sounds really off because she really had an entirely different situation she was attending to that evening?
I mean, she drove 4 hours to and from a funeral. Sure she was tired and emotional. And she had work early the next day. Her family also said she is in bed early typically and that 1120 is late for her. I didn't think she looked disturbed, just perhaps drained and emotional from the funeral. As one would maybe expect.

I live in the Mtgy area. I just drove to the apartments where Aniah’s car was found. I didn’t see any LE there unless they were in unmarked cars and staying hidden.

The only thing that stood out to me were missing slats of wood from a privacy fence. The fence ran the length of the property. The train tracks are on the other side of the fence.

On the Mike Galanos True Crime Live show, one of the guests pointed out that there is an Auburn U satellite campus within walking distance of the Park Place apartments where Aniah’s car was found. She suggested the perp may have connections to both campuses.

How can I watch the Mike Galanos true crime episode? I've looked everywhere

I posted on here last night that I think it could be possible whoever did this to Aniah lives in walking distance of where her car was found and that possibly more than one person is involved. I was also thinking but didn't post about it that maybe the person/persons who did this were younger and attended one of the local colleges. I didn't post about thinking maybe they were young college students because I honestly for some reason was thinking maybe the colleges were a further distance away from where the car was parked.
I posted on here last night that I think it could be possible whoever did this to Aniah lives in walking distance of where her car was found and that possibly more than one person is involved. I was also thinking but didn't post about it that maybe the person/persons who did this were younger and attended one of the local colleges. I didn't post about thinking maybe they were young college students because I honestly for some reason was thinking maybe the colleges were a further distance away from where the car was parked.
Could be, but someone also could've walked to a more active area and taken an Uber or a Lyft back to their home.

I live in the Mtgy area. I just drove to the apartments where Aniah’s car was found. I didn’t see any LE there unless they were in unmarked cars and staying hidden.

The only thing that stood out to me were missing slats of wood from a privacy fence. The fence ran the length of the property. The train tracks are on the other side of the fence.
The hair just stood up on my neck.
Stay Alert
Train tracks I hope were searched and SAR dogs brought out.
I wonder if they had a cadaver dog alert inside her vehicle?
Let us know when you are out of that area.
Great work.
Did you see any camera's

The hair just stood up on my neck.
Stay Alert
Train tracks I hope were searched and SAR dogs brought out.
I wonder if they had a cadaver dog alert inside her vehicle?
Let us know when you are out of that area.
Great work.
Did you see any camera's

I was only there a short time. I felt scared. I didn’t see cameras but only a sign that said “neighborhood watch”. I honesty didn’t look for cameras. I saw a few residents walking or standing around. I honestly just wanted to get out! Maybe I’ll get brave and go back tomorrow.

I was only there a short time. I felt scared. I didn’t see cameras but only a sign that said “neighborhood watch”. I honesty didn’t look for cameras. I saw a few residents walking or standing around. I honestly just wanted to get out! Maybe I’ll get brave and go back tomorrow.

One more thing, I was shocked that I didn’t see crime tape but I’m not sure they even put that up if a car was the only thing affected. But it was kinda eerie. It was as if Aniah’s car had never even been there and it was just another day there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB