Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About to make the drive from
Montgomery to Auburn. Will be opposite the trip taken by Aniah’s vehicle but I will let you all know if I see anything to note. Also worth noting we’ve all assumed her vehicle made the trip on I85. While this is the most direct route, there is also an option to drive through Tuskegee National Forest using highway 80. Doesn’t take too much longer either and would definitely be a more hidden/covert route. Also no telling what other obstacles along the way could’ve caused the damage to her vehicle. MOO

About to make the drive from
Montgomery to Auburn. Will be opposite the trip taken by Aniah’s vehicle but I will let you all know if I see anything to note. Also worth noting we’ve all assumed her vehicle made the trip on I85. While this is the most direct route, there is also an option to drive through Tuskegee National Forest using highway 80. Doesn’t take too much longer either and would definitely be a more hidden/covert route. Also no telling what other obstacles along the way could’ve caused the damage to her vehicle. MOO

May be worth taking the forest route back to see if you see anything.

Does this forest route at least put you on I-85 at some point, before or after you take it. Only saying this because of the "ping" on her car was on I-85 after the Chevron. So we know she was on that route at least some of the way...

“We’re talking about a 50 to 60 mile span where something could have happened to her,” Chief Paul Register of the Auburn police department told NBC News. “She’s a person that is very close with her family and friends, and her being away, off the radar this long obviously is a very big concern.”

[...]

Register acknowledged rumors but would not confirm whether or not Blanchard had been meeting up with a person she met on a dating app. "There's a possibility that she met someone," he said.
UFC star Walt Harris’s missing stepdaughter was harmed, police say

I live in the Mtgy area. I just drove to the apartments where Aniah’s car was found. I didn’t see any LE there unless they were in unmarked cars and staying hidden.

The only thing that stood out to me were missing slats of wood from a privacy fence. The fence ran the length of the property. The train tracks are on the other side of the fence.
Mrs. Beasley, I know you have a vested interest in this case as it is your home town.Please be safe as you have said that those apartments we're not very upscale. Your safety is more important than sluething.

Just stopped at Chevron. Tons of cameras inside assuming they all work. Seriously, like 10. Also one on front door and one at gas pumps. No noticeable cameras on back or sides of Chevron. Salt and vinegar chips are on left as she walks down aisle. Waist high. However they appear to be $1.89 and sales tax is 9%. Tough to figure out the $2.17 unless there was a bag/brand I didn’t see. Drove to Wire Road, lots of traffic and several Sheriff’s deputies.

Just stopped at Chevron. Tons of cameras inside assuming they all work. Seriously, like 10. Also one on front door and one at gas pumps. No noticeable cameras on back or sides of Chevron. Salt and vinegar chips are on left as she walks down aisle. Waist high. However they appear to be $1.89 and sales tax is 9%. Tough to figure out the $2.17 unless there was a bag/brand I didn’t see. Drove to Wire Road, lots of traffic and several Sheriff’s deputies.
Does there appear to be apartments, condos, duplexes etc near the chevron?

ETA: looking at satellite I answered my own question. Note to self , look before asking. Lol

Last edited:

Thanks for this! So $1.89 and 9% sales tax...um...(I was told there would be no math in WS)...should be $2.06. Curious.

What are your thoughts on how long the car was at the apartments in Montgomery? Do you think they drove directly from auburn to Montgomery and dumped the car? And that it sat there for a day or so before anyone noticed? Or do you think they kept her and/or the car elsewhere until the case got so much publicity? And then they dumped the car?

What are your thoughts on how long the car was at the apartments in Montgomery? Do you think they drove directly from auburn to Montgomery and dumped the car? And that it sat there for a day or so before anyone noticed? Or do you think they kept her and/or the car elsewhere until the case got so much publicity? And then they dumped the car?

My thought is possibly it was driven and left there sometime between the license plate capture at 12:30am and in the early hours of Thursday morning. It would be pretty high risk to drive it there after she was reported missing on Thursday in MOO.

Homewood artist paints portrait of Aniah Blanchard to bring awareness of missing teen

Throughout her career, she’s painted all sorts of figures and creatures, but no painting has ever been as important as the one in her hand, the one of Aniah Blanchard, the 19-year-old Southern Union student who has been missing for over a week. This painting had a mission.

“I thought what can I do to make people look twice and look and see Aniah,” she said.

And they have. The painting of Blanchard, a Homewood native, was the final product of a time-lapse video she made showing the process start to finish with fastidious attention paid to every detail.

New here, very hard to watch another missing. Praying for the family and friends. I've been following the page but just got an account. From the videos of the SUV , it seems that the driver side passenger window has a palm print from inside possibly. Also noticed they will not show the passenger side fully. I pray that they have some video of the car entering on I 85. I live in Al. Hits hard here since I've grown up close to the JB and Tracie case in Ozark , Al. This family needs answers and closure and the person involved should be held and judged by the court of law. Nobody deserves this. I was curious too if they found the bag of chips she purchased in the store. Also in the video of the gas station you can see someone exiting behind her, hopefully they have come forward to say they were there but did'nt see anything or did? Or is this a POI

Homewood artist paints portrait of Aniah Blanchard to bring awareness of missing teen

Throughout her career, she’s painted all sorts of figures and creatures, but no painting has ever been as important as the one in her hand, the one of Aniah Blanchard, the 19-year-old Southern Union student who has been missing for over a week. This painting had a mission.

“I thought what can I do to make people look twice and look and see Aniah,” she said.

And they have. The painting of Blanchard, a Homewood native, was the final product of a time-lapse video she made showing the process start to finish with fastidious attention paid to every detail.
Her painting is lovely. It's wonderful to see how the community has embraced the family.

11:20- Bought chips at Chevron.
11:30- Snapchat text with roommate.
11:57- Phone turned off or died.
12:30- Car seen on traffic cam at S. College & I85.
Sorry to quote myself. Looking at the map and taking into consideration tha Walt said the Chevron is just past her house. Its logical to think she lives in the condo complex on E University.

About those ten minutes between the chip purchase and the snapchat texts. She would have already been home by the time the text was sent?

I think this was done very quickly but they had to know the area, its not just out in the open. Possibly lived there once, or visited. I don't see someone keeping the vehicle for a day or so after. They wanted to get rid of it quickly and move on. Wish people would think in Montgomery about strange activity from the POI and not report. They had to go somewhere. They had to see someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB