Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Montgomery and Elmore are a whole different story and it's shocking that you found even more than one in a single apartment complex anywhere. Maybe I've been in this "Auburn bubble" too long. It's the safest place I've ever lived as an adult. As a matter of fact, a lot of folks move to Auburn so their kids don't have to go to the schools there, often times making the 2 hour round trip commute every day to work. I don't know much about Elmore at all.
The apartments are in Montgomery, not Auburn.

You don't even have to take I85 to Montgomery to find lonely stretches of road, both paved and unpaved. If you go south on Highway 29, you can go to Montgomery. There are plenty of unpaved back roads including roads running through Tuskegee National Forest.
Totally agree. You can end up in the middle of nowhere pretty fast. The forest is only about a 10 minute drive, and the first time that I went to Kiesel Park I got so lost that I had to flag a cop down to ask for directions to get back to a main road (this was before iPhones with Maps).

Lost all my quotes, but re: speculation of an accomplice. Another alternative, is that he was driving a stolen car. So he just ditched the stolen car when he took Aniah. Of course, seems like LE would have found that car by now. And maybe they have, idk. Or maybe it’s yet to be found.

Still trying to figure out where and how he would have abducted Aniah. Her apartment complex? Did he chase her down, into some secluded area? Are there any secluded areas between the Chevron and her apartments? or nearby?

Also still very confused about the snapchats with her roommate. Just doesn’t make sense in any scenario.

I agree. The snaptexts just don't make sense. Is there any chance she could have been typing Elijah, which is her brother's name, and it autocorrected to Eric? Although I guess she said it was someone she just met, so that doesn't make sense either. If she was the one who typed the snaptexts, she must have met the perp and been talking to him (however briefly) at the time her roommate was texting her, then things went bad after that.

I don’t think Snapchats were her.

It doesn't sound they way a man would respond. It definitely sounds like a female sent those snaps.

I'm stuck on a female accomplice at this point. I also believe they may have somehow gotten her in her apartment complex. I don't know if the complex has working cameras.

Attachments

• C989A5D0-1AAF-4938-B4AD-242A035244A4.jpeg
    C989A5D0-1AAF-4938-B4AD-242A035244A4.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors